MCU Captain America vs. The Thing (FF 2015)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

KingD19
Thing is undoubtedly stronger. His durability should be too high up for Cap to harm him as well.

FrothByte
Thing is just too strong and too durable. Cap will undoubtedly land multiple hits and dodge Thing's attacks but Cap will get tagged eventually and he'll get clobbered.

carthage
I don't recall any durability feats of his in the new film tbh, Cap is faster and his shield should do some damage if he attacks from a distancr

BruceSkywalker
Cap

FrothByte
Originally posted by carthage
I don't recall any durability feats of his in the new film tbh, Cap is faster and his shield should do some damage if he attacks from a distancr

Sorry I misread the OP. I thought this was the older Ff4 Thing we were talking about. I'll withhold judgement till I can watch the new flick

Silent Master
Originally posted by FrothByte
Sorry I misread the OP. I thought this was the older Ff4 Thing we were talking about. I'll withhold judgement till I can watch the new flick

Wait for it to hit TV, its not worth paying for.

StealthRanger
Cousin told me it was shit, not going to bother watching in the cinema

TheGrat1
Stalemate. Cap can't hurt Thing but Thing can't tag Cap.

TheVaultDweller
Thing is supposedly nigh-indestructible, according to the viral video thing they released along with the film. But he lacks onscreen durability feats. Best one I can seriously recall is him tanking and smashing through a giant boulder Doom threw at him. He wasn't particularly fast either, so I struggle to see him landing hits on Cap. So going with a stalemate as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.