MCU Ronan the Accuser vs. MCU Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Base versions, Thor gets Mjolnir, Ronan gets his hammer

Round 2: Thor has his charged strike from AOU, and Ronan has his gem at full power

Battle takes place in Siberia

Genesis-Soldier
round 1- thor
round 2- i want to say thor but i dont know the feats of a full powered ronan apart from a single blast taking down the nove ships in there net formation.

it is feared that ronan could destroy the planet with the gem so if he has that kind of power then he should win round 2, but due to lack of proven feats and seeing as Ronan isnt a very fast fighter i will go with Thor until proven otherwise

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
round 1- thor
round 2- i want to say thor but i dont know the feats of a full powered ronan apart from a single blast taking down the nove ships in there net formation.

it is feared that ronan could destroy the planet with the gem so if he has that kind of power then he should win round 2, but due to lack of proven feats and seeing as Ronan isnt a very fast fighter i will go with Thor until proven otherwise

This, Thor was holding his own against Malekith but he would have eventually gone down. he loses Round two.

He ragdolls Ronan like Hulk did Loki in Round 1.

Silent Master
Going by feats, Thor wins.

KingD19
Thor wins both. Why? Well Round 1 is obvious.

Round 2 is because Thor knows a whole lot about the Infinity Stones. He couldn't do anything about Malekith because he became one with the Aether/Reality Stone, but the Power Stone was imbedded in Ronan's hammer, and his hammer was not indestructible. Thor will probably scrap it out a bit, take advantage of being a better fighter. And when Ronan starts winning, he'll break the hammer and KO him as soon as he goes back to normal.

carthage
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
round 1- thor

Was it at full power in his confrontation with the Guardians? He used it on them and at best it just blasted them back onto the steps.

Genesis-Soldier
no it wasnt or atleast i doubt so

if an infinity stone such as the tesseract, or the aether has more power then the actual powerstone ronin held then it would be bull to think that was a full powered blast

if fears of planetdestruction can also come out from that stone then i just believe ronan wasnt even trying or did not know how to access the stone like Maliketh did in controlling and being able to use the Aether properly as he actually did

TheVaultDweller
Pretty sure this has been done before already, and that people mostly agreed that Ronan should win based on implied power, but that Thor wins going by actual feats.

BruceSkywalker
Thor takes both rounds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.