So how strong is Goku in GT, really?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

john allerdyce
Ok, so I've heard he was at least SS3-level in his base form... but is there any way to figure out how powerful he was, really?

I'm talking all his levels.

Galan007
This should help you with quantifying GT Goku...

Originally posted by Galan007
Base GT Goku~base Rildo, who was confirmed to be "even more powerful than Majin Boo." This means base GT Goku ~/> SSJ3 Z Goku.

That said, when GT Goku transformed into a SSJ, his PL would have increased by 50x. When he transformed into SSJ2, his PL would have increased by an additional 2x. When he transformed into SSJ3, his PL would have increased by an additional 4x.

As for SSJ4: we also know that Super Baby Vegeta 2(who was >> SSJ3 GT Goku) gained a 10x power increase when he became a Golden Oozaru. This is important because n00b SSJ4 Goku was on par with Golden Oozaru Baby. Subsequently, this means SSJ4 was more than 10x> SSJ3.

In a nutshell:
n00b SSJ4 Goku SSJ3 GT Goku SSJ2 GT Goku SSJ GT Goku base GT Goku base Rildo Majin Boo SSJ3 Z Goku base Z Goku.

OR we can simplify it by saying that n00b SSJ4 Goku was 4,000x> SSJ3 Z Goku, at a minimum. smile

Stupid as it sounds, that is the type of absurd power we're dealing with in GT.

To expand upon base Goku's PL a bit further:
Not only was he powerful enough to effortlessly toy with both Perfect Cell AND Freeza as though they were laughably inept fodder, but he was also demonstrably superior to SSJ Gohan+SSJ Goten(possessed by Baby):
_X3TaGZGGcQ

This is important because according to GT Perfect Files, Gohan kept up with his training over the years:

That said, SSJ GT Gohan =/> Mystic Gohan... And base Goku was no less than his equal. IOW, base GT Goku was may have been around Super Boo/Bootenks level. Crazy.

SSJGGogeta

Not only was he powerful enough to effortlessly toy with both Perfect Cell AND Freeza as though they were laughably inept fodder, but he was also demonstrably superior to SSJ Gohan+SSJ Goten(possessed by Baby):
_X3TaGZGGcQ

This is important because according to GT Perfect Files, Gohan kept up with his training over the years:

That said, SSJ GT Gohan =/> Mystic Gohan... And base Goku was no less than his equal. IOW, base GT Goku was may have been around Super Boo/Bootenks level. Crazy.

Yeah, okay, that was monstrous.

I forgot that Base GT Goku had stomped SSJ Mystic Gohan, and SSJ Goten, BOTH possessed by Baby, at the same time.

I would honestly rank that at least Buuhan level, if not base Vegetto from DBZ.

bbrem123
That was the farthest thing from Mystic Gohan. Just saying.

There is also no such thing as SSJ Mystic Gohan.

Galan007
^ Perhaps Gohan could stack SSJ on top of his Mystic state in GT..? Either way, the fact that he'd kept up with his training in GT tells us that he was at least equal to his Mystic-self from Z--likely more powerful.

StiltmanFTW

_X3TaGZGGcQ

"I don't remember raising my son (...)"

That's right, Goku. You don't remember it 'cause you haven't raised any of your sons.

bbrem123
^ Perhaps Gohan could stack SSJ on top of his Mystic state in GT..? Either way, the fact that he'd kept up with his training in GT tells us that he was at least equal to his Mystic-self from Z--likely more powerful. So here is a question. If Gohan goes SSJ2 is that weaker than powering up his mystic powers?

That showing might not be as impressive if it just makes him SSJ strength

Kento
I just wanna know if, Gokou could throw back their blasts and stuff so easily why did he wait until Pan was koed before he started to win.

Galan007
Originally posted by bbrem123
So here is a question. If Gohan goes SSJ2 is that weaker than powering up his mystic powers?

That showing might not be as impressive if it just makes him SSJ strength GT seemed to count Gohan's Mystic form as his base--so the levels of SSJ would simply expand upon that power... That's what GT Perfect Files implied, at least.

However, the excerpt I posted can be taken a few different ways:
a.) Gohan "hadn't neglected his training", and therefore was still as powerful as he was during Z.
-or-
b.) Gohan "hadn't neglected his training", and therefore was more powerful than he was during Z.

That's why I said: "SSJ GT Gohan =/> Mystic Gohan" in my previous post.

Originally posted by Kento
I just wanna know if, Gokou could throw back their blasts and stuff so easily why did he wait until Pan was koed before he started to win. Presumably because he didn't want to stomp his own children unless he absolutely had to..?

Kento
Presumably because he didn't want to stomp his own children unless he absolutely had to..? But, it would of helped Pan. Instead of her getting knocked out. And didn't need to even stomp them, just knock away their blasts and save Pan and him the trouble of getting knocked around first.

Galan007
Maybe Goku thought he could avoid the confrontation all together until Pan was KO'd--only after that did he realize a battle was inevitable..?

Dunno. I try not to think about things too logically where GT is concerned. stick out tongue

Kento
Yea, trying to think logically with GT is not good. laughing

MVC-Solos
Stronger than Superman.

NewGuy01
Honestly, EoGT Goku would absolutely wreck Super Goku.

carver9
Nope.

StiltmanFTW
We don't know how powerful EoGT Goku was... theoretically, he could be more than strong enough to solo SSJ4 Gogeta and SSJB Vegito.

NewGuy01
Let's be real, everyone. EoGT Goku became an actual god and trained for 100 years, Super Goku got blue hairdye that seems to make him weaker than base.

Damborgson
So where did we get the super saiyan multipliers from? X50 makes sense given that x20 base goku couldn't even seriously hurt 50% Freeze, I'm just wondering there's a guide or something somewhere.

Kento
x50 is specifically from power levels. 3 million to 150 million. The ssj2 and 3 multipliers were from daizenshuu

Inedian
Goku from the very ending of GT is the most powerful Goku we have seen to date.

Ridley_Prime
But can that Goku beat Superman? The only thing any real fan ought to care about anymore!

Inedian
smile thumb up

Damborgson
Originally posted by Kento
x50 is specifically from power levels. 3 million to 150 million. The ssj2 and 3 multipliers were from daizenshuu

Alright cool, thank you ☺

Damborgson
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
But can that Goku beat Superman? The only thing any real fan ought to care about anymore!

Pre-brain damage dragon ball baby goku could beat Superman erm come on man.

cdtm
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

laughing

Same answer it's only been. Toriyama himself probably laughs at the fanatics who think different. thumb up (Arale beating around Goku and Vegeta must have made them squirm.)

Inedian
Superman beating EoGTGoku hahahahaa

Flower23
Gt goku in base form ways able to destroy an whole dimension with one Kamehameha so he is powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.