Rick & Morty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
Anyone else watching? I've only recently discovered it and must say it's easily one the funniest shows I've seen to date.

KingD19
Seen every episode so far. It is one if the best yeah.

Omega Vision
Best two comedy series at the moment: Silicon Valley and Rick and Morty

Makes you wonder what a Mike Judge-Dan Harmon collaboration would be like.

KingD19
What makes Rick & Morty even more impressive is that Rick and Morty are voiced by the same guy.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, I'm in the middle of season 1. This show is awesome.

KingD19
Have you seen the multi-dimensional cable box episode yet? Those alternate reality tv shows are hilarious.

Patient_Leech
^ Just saw that episode today. It was amusing, the "Two Brothers..." channel was good, but honestly overall that was probably my least favorite episode so far. The Pluto episode was good. Rick's Potion episode was awesome, too. This is a great show. It's honestly up there with Futurama and almost South Park.

KingD19
Oh it can definitely be mentioned with South Park.

And speaking of Futurama. When you get to season 2. Watch the backgrounds carefully for a Futurama cameo.

SamZED
Which episode? I've seen all from season two (the one with the dead car battery is as messed up as it is brilliant).
Morty goes to the futurama universe during that simpsons cameo.

Omega Vision
Latest episode was all right, I think I just expect such great things from the show that what would be a good episode in another series was just decent by R&M standards.

Patient_Leech
The last 2 episodes of season 1 are effing great. I f#cking love this show.. haha

marwash22
I've heard nothing but good things about this.

will watch.

KingD19
Originally posted by marwash22
I've heard nothing but good things about this.

will watch.

Oh you are gonna f*cking laugh.

Wubba Lubba Dub DUUUUB!

Patient_Leech
There are probably some good "squanch" jokes for quanchi112... hahaha

riv6672
Season 4 episode 1 was aired tonight instead of the scheduled re-run.
Happy April 1st!!!!

cdtm
April Fools, there's no season 3!

I hope they don't say that. But man, that single episode was like an entire season of awesome.. smile

RealityWarper
thumb up

riv6672
Originally posted by cdtm
April Fools, there's no season 3!

I hope they don't say that. But man, that single episode was like an entire season of awesome.. smile
Yeah it was.
Szechuan sauce has become a thing now, too:

https://www.google.com/amp/ew.com/tv/2017/04/02/rick-morty-mcdonalds-szechuan-sauce/amp/

surajvines
one of the best tv show ever watched

heartfire
It is so cool and inventive as well as edgy at times.

UCanShootMyNova
This last episode was my favorite so far.

Patient_Leech
^ Favorite this season or favorite all-time??

Patient_Leech
I just watched Vindicators 3 (S03E04). That's probably my favorite episode this season so far... laughing out loud Sort of a spoof of Guardians of the Galaxy.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
^ Favorite this season or favorite all-time??

All time as of now.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
All time as of now.

So episode 7? The Ricklantis Mixup?

I haven't gotten there yet, but episode 4 is gonna be hard to beat! laughing out loud

Flyattractor
Pretty Good ep. Nice to see where a certain character from the first season has been but it was kind of an easy guess as to what was happening.

Patient_Leech
Episode 5 was f#cking awesome. laughing out loud

SamZED
Episode 7 ending gave me goosebumps.

Patient_Leech
Shit, I really need to see this latest episode.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

Don't let the hype overwhelm you though or it might ruin the experience.

Patient_Leech
^ Yeah, that's a real danger.

http://content.internetvideoarchive.com/content/photos/9249/337362_014.jpg

mangaonline
Favorite this season

Patient_Leech
http://www.therobotspajamas.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/rick-and-morty-e1441816224349.jpg

Patient_Leech
I'm enjoying most of this season, but to be honest there's only been 3 or 4 episodes that really made me laugh out-loud. A couple of the others have been good in other ways, though.

Nuke Nixon
The season finale was underwhelming, unless I missed something.

Nothing really jumped out as epic or "Oh I can't wait to see how this is going to be resolved"

Just nothing.

That was the point wasn't it.

F***!

Patient_Leech
^ Hm.. sorry to hear that. I remember the opening episode of Season 2 was weak to me, with the split dimension and all. But as I recall most of the rest of the season was brilliant and made up for it.

cdtm
The Poopybutthole said it all:

KVx8cOIDlSA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.