KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Rick & Morty

Rick & Morty
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Rick & Morty

Anyone else watching? I've only recently discovered it and must say it's easily one the funniest shows I've seen to date.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2015 09:40 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Seen every episode so far. It is one if the best yeah.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2015 03:11 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Best two comedy series at the moment: Silicon Valley and Rick and Morty

Makes you wonder what a Mike Judge-Dan Harmon collaboration would be like.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2015 01:13 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

What makes Rick & Morty even more impressive is that Rick and Morty are voiced by the same guy.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2015 06:54 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Yeah, I'm in the middle of season 1. This show is awesome.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2015 07:53 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Have you seen the multi-dimensional cable box episode yet? Those alternate reality tv shows are hilarious.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2015 07:31 AM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

^ Just saw that episode today. It was amusing, the "Two Brothers..." channel was good, but honestly overall that was probably my least favorite episode so far. The Pluto episode was good. Rick's Potion episode was awesome, too. This is a great show. It's honestly up there with Futurama and almost South Park.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2015 01:59 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Oh it can definitely be mentioned with South Park.

And speaking of Futurama. When you get to season 2. Watch the backgrounds carefully for a Futurama cameo.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2015 07:22 AM
SamZED

Which episode? I've seen all from season two (the one with the dead car battery is as messed up as it is brilliant).
Morty goes to the futurama universe during that simpsons cameo.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 05:25 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Latest episode was all right, I think I just expect such great things from the show that what would be a good episode in another series was just decent by R&M standards.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2015 01:58 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

The last 2 episodes of season 1 are effing great. I f#cking love this show.. haha

Old Post Sep 15th, 2015 10:43 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

I've heard nothing but good things about this.

will watch.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2015 06:13 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marwash22
I've heard nothing but good things about this.

will watch.

Oh you are gonna f*cking laugh.

Wubba Lubba Dub DUUUUB!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2015 06:59 AM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

There are probably some good "squanch" jokes for quanchi112... hahaha

Old Post Sep 20th, 2015 01:59 PM
riv6672

Season 4 episode 1 was aired tonight instead of the scheduled re-run.
Happy April 1st!!!!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 05:20 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

April Fools, there's no season 3!

I hope they don't say that. But man, that single episode was like an entire season of awesome.. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 01:24 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 01:35 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
April Fools, there's no season 3!

I hope they don't say that. But man, that single episode was like an entire season of awesome.. smile

Yeah it was.
Szechuan sauce has become a thing now, too:

https://www.google.com/amp/ew.com/t...huan-sauce/amp/

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 11:04 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
surajvines
Restricted

Account Restricted

one of the best tv show ever watched

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 08:55 AM
surajvines is currently offline Click here to Send surajvines a Private Message Find more posts by surajvines Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heartfire

It is so cool and inventive as well as edgy at times.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2017 08:49 PM
heartfire is currently offline Click here to Send heartfire a Private Message Find more posts by heartfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote