Usurping the throne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Ancient Sith have had enough of Sheev's bullshit, and decide to take the throne for themselves. do Naga Sadow and Karness Muur have what it takes to overthrow the following incarnations of Sheev?:

1. TPM Sheev
2. ROTS Sheev
3. ROTJ Sheev
4. DE Sheev

All fights take place on flat, neutral terrain. Assume Karness is in his own body.

DarthAnt66

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I await Nova's diligent response.

SunRazer

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Damn. You've lost your faith indeed.

SunRazer
DAyNXR4liUI

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, now that you've pierced it for me, how far do you actually think they get?

SunRazer
Probably 2.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Why so?

SunRazer
Well, they'd make Sheev work for it, and there's no way he could win if he was holding back. That being said, Muur is basically a weaker Palpatine, while Sadow doesn't bring anything dramatic to the table himself to change the tide, and otherwise he's just a weak link.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He brings his ability to threaten Vitiate's hold over his throne as a disembodied spirit and capacity to slaughter an army of massassi that slaughters bigger armies of massassi smile

What happened to your Sadow love, bro?

SunRazer
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He brings his ability to threaten Vitiate's hold over his throne as a disembodied spirit and capacity to slaughter an army of massassi that slaughters bigger armies of massassi smile

Mmmm none of which can threaten the true Emperor.

Well, my love for Sheev just so happens to be stronger. 4x stronger, in fact. That's why I dedicated four respect threads to him and just one for Sadow.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Being infinitely more powerful than the Vader-level Traya is something, isn't it? And nah, if Spirit! Sadow is a threat to Vitiate's power, he's a threat to anyone in his physical state.

SunRazer
Being infinitely more powerful than the Vader-level Traya is something, isn't it? And nah, if Spirit! Sadow is a threat to Vitiate's power, he's a threat to anyone in his physical state.

Infinitely more skilled, not infinitely more powerful.

Mmmm and that might just be referring to combat, yes? Stop with the taunting and pestering. You have no psychological effect on me.

FreshestSlice
lol@TrayabeingVaderleveltho

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Uhh, Traya specifically said in combat prowess in general. Your respect for Sadow has been upstaged thumb up

Interesting that you think you discern such things, when I am indeed not trying to psychologically corrode you. The paranoia is setting in.

SunRazer
Uhh, Traya specifically said in combat prowess in general. Your respect for Sadow has been upstaged thumb up

Interesting that you think you discern such things, when I am indeed not trying to psychologically corrode you. The paranoia is setting in.

Maybe, but Traya being Vader level in specific elements of Force Mastery hardly makes her Vader-level in combat itself. So that doesn't make Sadow better than Vader combatively either.

Trying to psychologically toy with me never works. I'm free from all impurities, paranoia included.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Surely someone who is Vader-level in specific elements/powers, presumably those Vader actually knows, someone who'd destroy her would be at least on par, right? smile smile smile

Still not sure what you're talking about.

SunRazer
Hmm... except she gets destroyed by Vader physically and skilfully, and specific elements aren't going to give you entire wins. Sadow's up there with Vader in actual combat but not quite as good (partly because a Sith sword is just less wieldy than a lightsaber, and he doesn't boast quite a monstrous show of telekinesis).

Trying to mess with my head doesn't work. That's what I'm talking about.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
> Sith Sword

> New Legends has Sadow being a Sith Marauder

> Clinging to ancient dogma

Sadow gets more wank from SWTOR than his actual works, bruh. Living Sadow would probably be a legitimate threat to Vitiate, given the implication that his spirit was a threat to his power. That already separates Sadow from the fleet-wasting Dread Masters....right b0ss? smile smile smile

In what way is messing with your head relevant here?

SunRazer
> Sith Sword

> New Legends has Sadow being a Sith Marauder

> Clinging to ancient dogma

Sadow gets more wank from SWTOR than his actual works, bruh.

Um, just because he was fast doesn't make him faster than Vader, and a Sith sword is still less wieldy. Also, who said you need lightsabers to be a Sith Marauder? Sadow was a Sith Sorcerer, too. The SWTOR wank is delicious indeed, but I think Galaxy Guide 14 offered Sadow his greatest hype ever.

A potentially legitimate threat to the works and resources of Vitiate, not necessarily Vitiate himself as a being. And there is always the chance that Vitiate was just being overly cautious, cause that's the only thing he does. I appreciate the attempts to get me to lowball, though. Crafty, but a wanting performance from you, Skillz. Surely you can do better.

It's relevant because that's what you're trying to do here.

FreshestSlice
SKILLZ's bullshitry has grown too strong, tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by SunRazer
Um, just because he was fast doesn't make him faster than Vader, and a Sith sword is still less wieldy. Also, who said you need lightsabers to be a Sith Marauder? Sadow was a Sith Sorcerer, too. The SWTOR wank is delicious indeed, but I think Galaxy Guide 14 offered Sadow his greatest hype ever.

What did I say about speed?

Tbh, wielding two of those unwieldy ass sith swords and still be able to fight effectively is Adas-tier strength, which is why I presume SWTOR is just re-writing shit. And yes, Sadow's Sorcery is always good to note. And what hype, in particular? smile smile smile

A potentially legitimate threat to the works and resources of Vitiate, not necessarily Vitiate himself as a being. And there is always the chance that Vitiate was just being overly cautious, cause that's the only thing he does. I appreciate the attempts to get me to lowball, though.

It's relevant because that's what you're trying to do here.

But it could equally be in the context of Vitiate in self. And nah, even Gnost alludes to the notion that Naga would have been a threat to his power. Let your Sadow wank take control, bro. erm

And I'm not sure why you think I'm, "psychologically influencing," you.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
SKILLZ's bullshitry has grown too strong, tbh.

Nova needs to unleash his true potential.

SunRazer
What did I say about speed?

Tbh, wielding two of those unwieldy ass sith swords and still be able to fight effectively is Adas-tier strength, which is why I presume SWTOR is just re-writing shit. And yes, Sadow's Sorcery is always good to note. And what hype, in particular? smile smile smile

You mentioned his Marauder quote, which implies speed?

Doesn't really matter since Sidious is still stronger.

As for the hype, you can check up the ones on my respect thread attributed to that source. I'm not bothered to look through all of it right now.

And that doesn't really matter. Sidious still destroys Naga, lol.

Well, I think the paranoia talk confirmed it, lol. It's pretty clear what your intentions are, by the way. You're exaggerating my hype for Sadow so I'll be forced to lowball him, or else I'll go along with the exaggerated hype and look like a fool. Doesn't work in this case, since it's no shame to be destroyed by Sidious.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You mentioned his Marauder quote, which implies speed?

Doesn't really matter since Sidious is still stronger.

As for the hype, you can check up the ones on my respect thread attributed to that source. I'm not bothered to look through all of it right now.

And that doesn't really matter. Sidious still destroys Naga, lol.

Well, I think the paranoia talk confirmed it, lol.

I mentioned his marauder quote, which implied not-sith swords, unless he's wielding two of those mammoths at once?

Cool. Sidious being above Sadow isn't in contention.

Lame.

Doubtful. But that's just gut-check, so even assuming Naga is a rough Vader-level combatant, (as you asserted,) adding in Muur should even the odds.

Nah, I asserted you were being paranoid because you thought I was attempting to influence you.

SunRazer
I mentioned his marauder quote, which implied not-sith swords, unless he's wielding two of those mammoths at once?

Cool. Sidious being above Sadow isn't in contention.

Lame.

Doubtful. But that's just gut-check, so even assuming Naga is a rough Vader-level combatant, (as you asserted,) adding in Muur should even the odds.

Nah, I asserted you were being paranoid because you thought I was attempting to influence you.

1. What's wrong with him potentially wielding two swords at once? That I know of, he never used a lightsaber and has always been depicted wielding Sith blades. It isn't easy to just transition from one to the other.

2. I was referring to physical strength, and was wondering why you made a big fuss of it.

3. Deal with it smokin'

4. Based on what Vader mused in Vector? He was only able to sense Muur's power, not gauge his combative capabilities. He was just assuming Muur's abilities based on the power he sensed, which he considered was something that, in conjunction with his own abilities, could be enough to supplant Palpatine. Doesn't necessarily make it factual, since Vader still has no idea what Muur's combat abilities are really like.

5. lol Whatever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.