KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Usurping the throne

Usurping the throne
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Usurping the throne

The Ancient Sith have had enough of Sheev's bullshit, and decide to take the throne for themselves. do Naga Sadow and Karness Muur have what it takes to overthrow the following incarnations of Sheev?:

1. TPM Sheev
2. ROTS Sheev
3. ROTJ Sheev
4. DE Sheev

All fights take place on flat, neutral terrain. Assume Karness is in his own body.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 03:27 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 03:28 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I await Nova's diligent response.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 03:29 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 03:33 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Damn. You've lost your faith indeed.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 03:34 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 03:38 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Well, now that you've pierced it for me, how far do you actually think they get?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 03:39 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Probably 2.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 03:39 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Why so?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 03:40 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Well, they'd make Sheev work for it, and there's no way he could win if he was holding back. That being said, Muur is basically a weaker Palpatine, while Sadow doesn't bring anything dramatic to the table himself to change the tide, and otherwise he's just a weak link.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 03:45 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

He brings his ability to threaten Vitiate's hold over his throne as a disembodied spirit and capacity to slaughter an army of massassi that slaughters bigger armies of massassi smile

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: What happened to your Sadow love, bro?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 03:47 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He brings his ability to threaten Vitiate's hold over his throne as a disembodied spirit and capacity to slaughter an army of massassi that slaughters bigger armies of massassi smile

Mmmm none of which can threaten the true Emperor.

quote:
What happened to your Sadow love, bro?

Well, my love for Sheev just so happens to be stronger. 4x stronger, in fact. That's why I dedicated four respect threads to him and just one for Sadow.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 03:51 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Being infinitely more powerful than the Vader-level Traya is something, isn't it? And nah, if Spirit! Sadow is a threat to Vitiate's power, he's a threat to anyone in his physical state.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 03:54 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Being infinitely more powerful than the Vader-level Traya is something, isn't it? And nah, if Spirit! Sadow is a threat to Vitiate's power, he's a threat to anyone in his physical state.

Infinitely more skilled, not infinitely more powerful.

Mmmm and that might just be referring to combat, yes? Stop with the taunting and pestering. You have no psychological effect on me.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 03:56 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

lol@TrayabeingVaderleveltho

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 03:56 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Uhh, Traya specifically said in combat prowess in general. Your respect for Sadow has been upstaged thumb up

Interesting that you think you discern such things, when I am indeed not trying to psychologically corrode you. The paranoia is setting in.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 03:59 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Uhh, Traya specifically said in combat prowess in general. Your respect for Sadow has been upstaged thumb up

Interesting that you think you discern such things, when I am indeed not trying to psychologically corrode you. The paranoia is setting in.

Maybe, but Traya being Vader level in specific elements of Force Mastery hardly makes her Vader-level in combat itself. So that doesn't make Sadow better than Vader combatively either.

Trying to psychologically toy with me never works. I'm free from all impurities, paranoia included.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 04:04 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Surely someone who is Vader-level in specific elements/powers, presumably those Vader actually knows, someone who'd destroy her would be at least on par, right? smile smile smile

Still not sure what you're talking about.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 04:06 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Hmm... except she gets destroyed by Vader physically and skilfully, and specific elements aren't going to give you entire wins. Sadow's up there with Vader in actual combat but not quite as good (partly because a Sith sword is just less wieldy than a lightsaber, and he doesn't boast quite a monstrous show of telekinesis).

Trying to mess with my head doesn't work. That's what I'm talking about.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 04:09 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

> Sith Sword

> New Legends has Sadow being a Sith Marauder

> Clinging to ancient dogma

Sadow gets more wank from SWTOR than his actual works, bruh. Living Sadow would probably be a legitimate threat to Vitiate, given the implication that his spirit was a threat to his power. That already separates Sadow from the fleet-wasting Dread Masters....right b0ss? smile smile smile

In what way is messing with your head relevant here?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 04:13 AM