ROTS Kenobi vs. Ahsoka Tano/AOTC Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Ahsoka as of the end of TCW/Canon Anakin

Force sabers all out

Battle takes place on neutral ground

EmperorSidious2
Kenobi

quanchi112
Kenobi wins.

FreshestSlice
Team.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Team. Based on ?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He rates Anakin higher than many.

quanchi112
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He rates Anakin higher than many. Aotc Anakin was a reckless fool.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by quanchi112
Aotc Anakin was a reckless fool.

Effective though. AOTC Anakin has better feats than TCW Ahsoka.

I'd say Kenobi after a good fight.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He rates Anakin higher than many.
Has nothing to do with that, nor do I rank Anakin higher than most. Anakin in AotC is already able to press Dooku, and just months later it's able to put him at an invited advantage. With Ahsoka as back up, beating Obi-Wan, while difficult is definitely possible.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Has nothing to do with that, nor do I rank Anakin higher than most. Anakin in AotC is already able to press Dooku, and just months later it's able to put him at an invited advantage. With Ahsoka as back up, beating Obi-Wan, while difficult is definitely possible.

Don't feel bated.

FreshestSlice
You shut your whore mouth.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I truly am Genghis Khan, bating you out in the open to get slaughtered.

FreshestSlice
And just like him, you'll die like a *****, tbh.

quanchi112
Has nothing to do with that, nor do I rank Anakin higher than most. Anakin in AotC is already able to press Dooku, and just months later it's able to put him at an invited advantage. With Ahsoka as back up, beating Obi-Wan, while difficult is definitely possible. zanakin was easily disarmed and lost twice to Dooku in record time. He himself says his power doubled by rots and it showed that he did vastly improve. Kenobi wins this battle.

FreshestSlice
Lol

quanchi112
Lol Concession accepted.

FreshestSlice
No it's just that you're argument is built on some next level stupid. Not only did Anakin not lose in "record time." Not only did his power not "double" since the last time they met, but Kenobi even as of RotS, is still tooled by Dooku on a regular basis. You've got kek levels of irony, and I hate that word with a passion, so that's really saying something.

quanchi112
No it's just that you're argument is built on some next level stupid. Not only did Anakin not lose in "record time." Not only did his power not "double" since the last time they met, but Kenobi even as of RotS, is still tooled by Dooku on a regular basis. You've got kek levels of irony, and I hate that word with a passion, so that's really saying something. He was force lightning' in a few seconds at best. Kenobi bought him time to recover because he lost. Dooku is greater than Kenobi and I've never said otherwise but the same Anakin that killed Dooku was defeated by Kenobi. You set yourself up for that.

laughing out loud

Anakin states his powers have doubled and he trounced Dooku so whether it's twice or not who cares he's far improves than that young boy from aotc. The director smashed the point over the viewers head but you just have missed it.

SunRazer
I do hope Freshest takes the time to lower himself and entertain quanchi for our sake, tbh.

Darth Thor

Anakin states his powers have doubled and he trounced Dooku so whether it's twice or not who cares he's far improves than that young boy from aotc. The director smashed the point over the viewers head but you just have missed it.

Oh the Irony.

I totally get it. Character statements suddenly apply when it's a whiny character full of pride (as Dooku pointed out in response to that statement) providing the statement suits your argument laughing out loud

You've just proven your double standards and what a utter waste of time a debate is with you.

You're a TROLL and clearly not worth anyone's time LMAO

quanchi112
Originally posted by SunRazer
I do hope Freshest takes the time to lower himself and entertain quanchi for our sake, tbh. So I take it you will back down from my challenge.

|King Joker|
Lol @ anyone challenging the Immortal Quanchi.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Oh the Irony.

I totally get it. Character statements suddenly apply when it's a whiny character full of pride (as Dooku pointed out in response to that statement) providing the statement suits your argument laughing out loud

You've just proven your double standards and what a utter waste of time a debate is with you.

You're a TROLL and clearly not worth anyone's time LMAO A fact supported his improvement. He crushed Dooku. I am not saying he actually doubled but by his fight with Dooku he definitely improved. My opinion is based off facts. He killed Dooku. Fact.

Darth Thor
A fact supported his improvement. He crushed Dooku. I am not saying he actually doubled but by his fight with Dooku he definitely improved. My opinion is based off facts. He killed Dooku. Fact.

You're a Tool

quanchi112
You're a Tool That isn't a rebuttal and I do hope you understand that his statement was backed by a fact. The fact is the important thing not his statement. He improved, obviously.

Darth Thor
That isn't a rebuttal and I do hope you understand that his statement was backed by a fact. The fact is the important thing not his statement. He improved, obviously.

It's more of a response than you deserve considering your response to me Calling You Out on your double standards was just to continue Trolling.

Not sure why that still surprised me tbh.

quanchi112
It's more of a response than you deserve considering your response to me Calling You Out on your double standards was just to continue Trolling.

Not sure why that still surprised me tbh. The fact he did better against Dooku backed his statement. If he just said his powers doubled that's just his opinion. He proved it by the fact of smoking Dooku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.