Revan - sabers only gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
Rules:
* Prime Revan
* Standard equipment for everybody
* Lightsabers and fists only, no direct Force attacks, only physical amplification
* In character
* Full heal after each round
* Battle takes place on Jedi Temple courtyard as seen in TCW

Gauntlet:
1. Whie Malreaux
2. Sirak
3. Aayla Secura
4. Luminara Unduli
5. Ki-Adi Mundi
6. Plo Koon
7. Kit Fisto
8. Agen Kolar
9. Obi-Wan Kenobi
10. Darth Krayt
11. Mace Windu
12. Darth Caedus
13. Yoda
14. Luke Skywalker
15. The Son armed with Ludo Kressh sword

Deronn_solo
Obi-Wan.

FreshestSlice
9 or 10.

Revanchiste
Prime Revan so The Dark lord of the sith....
only physical amplification
That's really enough for Revan to shine through force powers... Are throws and other telekinetic application of the force in order to manipulate light saber allowed?
* Standard equipment for everybody It mean nothing for Revan... Revan only standard equippement is his suit.
How many blade Revan have acess to? His blue light saber, his purple one, his red one and alek one???? O.K if Dark Krayt is here so I say yess they are all here...
Ask ant about my description of Revan tactical appraoch when it come to fighting...

Maybe Yoda... If Yoda defeated. Because I think that Revan can by playin,g defensive early on.. eeer he kick luke ass.
and..

The Son.. Without using his force power XDXDXDXDXD is this a joke????

O.K Revan win !!!

Revanchiste
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
9 or 10.

Blablabla Revan purely an,d only offensive fighter blabla he will rush Obiwan, because he is a poor strategist.. Is that your speech? Proove me wrong...

JKBart
Pretty much any lightsaber/other armament arsenal you would have prime Revan carrying. Now who you consider prime Revan is a different story, so be my guest and make own assumptions.

XD XD No XDDD
Seriously tho, mind you The Son can use any Sense/Control powers at his disposal.

NewGuy01
He loses somewhere in the Obi/Krayt/Mace range.

Stigma
Why is Sirak above whie?

Anyway, Revan will have problems with Koon or Fisto, but lets say he passes for the sake of easing Ant's distress. 'stick out tongue

At 9 Kenobi stops him for sure, though.

S_W_LeGenD
May reach 12.

Kurk
Stops at 8 or 9

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He loses somewhere in the Obi/Krayt/Mace range.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by JKBart
6. Plo Koon

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110201043740/cybernations/images/7/73/Trollface.png

carthage
likely Kenobi

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
9 or 10.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by JKBart
Pretty much any lightsaber/other armament arsenal you would have prime Revan carrying. Now who you consider prime Revan is a different story, so be my guest and make own assumptions.

XD XD No XDDD
Seriously tho, mind you The Son can use any Sense/Control powers at his disposal.

What we know about his armement is pure speculation we have hint of him possessing some kind of collection, it's like if Revan was trying to crafted the ebst lifght saber ever possible, or trying to update the old one so he could be effective in any situation..

In his representation he is always carrying two red light saber, or one pule andf one red..
Or he go with a single blade, he have a blue one like Alek.. And in KotOR one you can have Alek and Revan blue blade, they are clearly on the O.P side of the force..
Well I still think that RPG stat do not mean really something but we can ssume that's some high quality material...

I STill think That Revan can take light saber punishement, even if we have no proove of his tutaminis being cappble of being used against light sabers (Land it would make sens Satele get those power from her grandpa... And Revan have prooven to be gifted in this ability.)
There is still his Rakatta personnal energy shield that can be fuel through the force, and listen HK-47 about How to kill Jedi.. Light saber cannot pierce energy shield... It Give revan a great resistance to light saber hits, + he heal fast + The forces tream through is body.. Manipulating fleets Via TK would not be a problem for him...
+Revan is a strategist. He have too many tactical option and mode of operating to fail with such a brillant analytic mind, each of his opponent have weakness that Revan can actually exploit, he have the skill at his disposal to do so... And he is cappble to use them.
I don't see how Kenobi can stop Revan at his prime... Of course he is not going down that easly.. But Revan will just not play dumb against him, in characters dudes.
While Kenobi have shown to be effective in term of offensive, this is a desperate case of Neither of us is going down...
Next a description of how I conceiv revan light saber fighting style...

Revanchiste

Revanchiste
I hate when I try some effort and nobody respond...

Deronn_solo
No offense bro, but it's probably because no one understands a damn thing you're typing. erm

Revanchiste
What we know about his armement is pure speculation we have hint of him possessing some kind of collection, it's like if Revan was trying to crafted the ebst lifght saber ever possible, or trying to update the old one so he could be effective in any situation..

In his representation he is always carrying two red light saber, or one pule andf one red..
Or he go with a single blade, he have a blue one like Alek.. And in KotOR one you can have Alek and Revan blue blade, they are clearly on the O.P side of the force..
Well I still think that RPG stat do not mean really something but we can ssume that's some high quality material...

I STill think That Revan can take light saber punishement, even if we have no proove of his tutaminis being cappble of being used against light sabers (Land it would make sens Satele get those power from her grandpa... And Revan have prooven to be gifted in this ability.)
There is still his Rakatta personnal energy shield that can be fuel through the force, and listen HK-47 about How to kill Jedi.. Light saber cannot pierce energy shield... It Give revan a great resistance to light saber hits, + he heal fast + The forces tream through is body.. Manipulating fleets Via TK would not be a problem for him...
+Revan is a strategist. He have too many tactical option and mode of operating to fail with such a brillant analytic mind, each of his opponent have weakness that Revan can actually exploit, he have the skill at his disposal to do so... And he is cappble to use them.
I don't see how Kenobi can stop Revan at his prime... Of course he is not going down that easly.. But Revan will just not play dumb against him, in characters dudes.
While Kenobi have shown to be effective in term of offensive, this is a desperate case of Neither of us is going down...
Next a description of how I conceiv revan light saber fighting style...

AT LEAST YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THAT??? Right..?

Trocity
Originally posted by Revanchiste
I hate when I try some effort and nobody respond...

hang

Revanchiste
Yep life suck moment.

Revanchiste
verybody think that Revan cannot bring kenobi down....

But could Kenobi bring down Revan by using some obvious tactics and hope that Revan play ghis game???

He humiliated ant before that Ant read my mesages about my Revan lightsaber fighting style analysis...
HK-47 sarcatistic accent.
And yesyes we AAAALLL knows thatDooku can take down the entir eomniverse with his barelightsaber...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Revan is above AOTC Anakin, but thats not saying much.

Even Ant said he'd lose to ROTS Anakin.

That was before some certain proofs that I'd bring on the table here..

"Yeah, it's cool. What's even cooler is that what should not be treated seriously is when someone posts that Mundi is a comparable or superior duelist to Mace. Similar situation with Ant's attempts. thumb up"

Humhum...Revan>Duelist to Dooku And it is not blinded statement here...
I had soem reflexions...

" On a side note, I find it amusing that so many posters so desperately want to see Revan fall in a duel with the good Count lol "
Yep hilarous when you consider that dooku is not fast enough to keep up with Revan, he will just beging to panic and swing his sword in the emptyness like in did in episode II...
+Revan gear.. revan can take lightsaber hits, more than Characters liek Kataran and Jaden Korr.... While being a very skill duelist... And I just don't see how Dooku would be able to hit Revan, yhea he ca break and pierce his defense but Revan can use this to counter attack or dodge...

Revan is just too much O.P he is at joke character levels, like legolace....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.