KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Revan - sabers only gauntlet

Revan - sabers only gauntlet
Started by: JKBart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Revan - sabers only gauntlet

Rules:
* Prime Revan
* Standard equipment for everybody
* Lightsabers and fists only, no direct Force attacks, only physical amplification
* In character
* Full heal after each round
* Battle takes place on Jedi Temple courtyard as seen in TCW

Gauntlet:
1. Whie Malreaux
2. Sirak
3. Aayla Secura
4. Luminara Unduli
5. Ki-Adi Mundi
6. Plo Koon
7. Kit Fisto
8. Agen Kolar
9. Obi-Wan Kenobi
10. Darth Krayt
11. Mace Windu
12. Darth Caedus
13. Yoda
14. Luke Skywalker
15. The Son armed with Ludo Kressh sword

Old Post Oct 7th, 2015 01:47 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Obi-Wan.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2015 01:57 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

9 or 10.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2015 02:00 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Prime Revan so The Dark lord of the sith....
only physical amplification
That's really enough for Revan to shine through force powers... Are throws and other telekinetic application of the force in order to manipulate light saber allowed?
* Standard equipment for everybody It mean nothing for Revan... Revan only standard equippement is his suit.
How many blade Revan have acess to? His blue light saber, his purple one, his red one and alek one???? O.K if Dark Krayt is here so I say yess they are all here...
Ask ant about my description of Revan tactical appraoch when it come to fighting...

Maybe Yoda... If Yoda defeated. Because I think that Revan can by playin,g defensive early on.. eeer he kick luke ass.
and..

The Son.. Without using his force power XDXDXDXDXD is this a joke????

O.K Revan win !!!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2015 02:06 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
9 or 10.

Blablabla Revan purely an,d only offensive fighter blabla he will rush Obiwan, because he is a poor strategist.. Is that your speech? Proove me wrong...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2015 02:07 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
How many blade Revan have acess to? His blue light saber, his purple one, his red one and alek one???? O.K if Dark Krayt is here so I say yess they are all here...

Pretty much any lightsaber/other armament arsenal you would have prime Revan carrying. Now who you consider prime Revan is a different story, so be my guest and make own assumptions.

quote:
The Son.. Without using his force power XDXDXDXDXD is this a joke????

XD XD No XDDD
Seriously tho, mind you The Son can use any Sense/Control powers at his disposal.

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Oct 7th, 2015 02:10 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

He loses somewhere in the Obi/Krayt/Mace range.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2015 02:47 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Why is Sirak above whie?

Anyway, Revan will have problems with Koon or Fisto, but lets say he passes for the sake of easing Ant's distress. 'stick out tongue

At 9 Kenobi stops him for sure, though.

Last edited by Stigma on Oct 7th, 2015 at 03:39 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2015 03:35 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

May reach 12.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Oct 7th, 2015 at 03:46 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2015 03:43 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stops at 8 or 9

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Oct 7th, 2015 10:15 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by NewGuy01
He loses somewhere in the Obi/Krayt/Mace range.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 7th, 2015 10:17 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Re: Revan - sabers only gauntlet

Originally posted by JKBart
6. Plo Koon

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 7th, 2015 10:20 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

likely Kenobi

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 8th, 2015 06:23 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
9 or 10.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2015 12:59 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Originally posted by JKBart
Pretty much any lightsaber/other armament arsenal you would have prime Revan carrying. Now who you consider prime Revan is a different story, so be my guest and make own assumptions.

XD XD No XDDD
Seriously tho, mind you The Son can use any Sense/Control powers at his disposal.

What we know about his armement is pure speculation we have hint of him possessing some kind of collection, it's like if Revan was trying to crafted the ebst lifght saber ever possible, or trying to update the old one so he could be effective in any situation..

In his representation he is always carrying two red light saber, or one pule andf one red..
Or he go with a single blade, he have a blue one like Alek.. And in KotOR one you can have Alek and Revan blue blade, they are clearly on the O.P side of the force..
Well I still think that RPG stat do not mean really something but we can ssume that's some high quality material...

I STill think That Revan can take light saber punishement, even if we have no proove of his tutaminis being cappble of being used against light sabers (Land it would make sens Satele get those power from her grandpa... And Revan have prooven to be gifted in this ability.)
There is still his Rakatta personnal energy shield that can be fuel through the force, and listen HK-47 about How to kill Jedi.. Light saber cannot pierce energy shield... It Give revan a great resistance to light saber hits, + he heal fast + The forces tream through is body.. Manipulating fleets Via TK would not be a problem for him...
+Revan is a strategist. He have too many tactical option and mode of operating to fail with such a brillant analytic mind, each of his opponent have weakness that Revan can actually exploit, he have the skill at his disposal to do so... And he is cappble to use them.
I don't see how Kenobi can stop Revan at his prime... Of course he is not going down that easly.. But Revan will just not play dumb against him, in characters dudes.
While Kenobi have shown to be effective in term of offensive, this is a desperate case of Neither of us is going down...
Next a description of how I conceiv revan light saber fighting style...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2015 02:37 PM
Revanchiste

N°1
I Still think that Revan light saber skill set is more viable than Dooku one....
I heavly doubt in dooku abilities to pierce Revan defense then hit him without taking blow...

I will make a you a description of Revan method of acting.. Revan heavly employ some force augments the classic boost of + strengh + dexterity as he need.... He Use some insane burst of force speed when he attack or counter attack with elegant moove that he sometime just crafted to suit his opponent fighting style.
Revan also use some exotic force amp that are boosted by his gear. It even allow him to take light saber hits and Revan canquicly heal the dammage taken...
Revan also use muscle memories and precognition to be able to dodge and pare any attck thrown at him...

Revan can go acrobatic, or just play on elaborate foot step or boost his blade with lightnings or some exotic force powers.. He can even drain at each blow given...

Revan is good at single handed blade and dual !!!! He can go like Darth Trya in KotOR II or wielding one blade with his two hand and the other with TK.

Revan tactical option at limitless..... + He is very creative.

Now revan use of strengh.. Revan is a physacaly strong as he need to be.. Revan play the eceonomy card on his force Reserve He just use what he need to overkill his opponent (Revan hate having just 5% of failure.... He don't want the odds to be simply in his favor he want them to garantee the win....)
So he won't be using level of strengh superior to his opponent.... Just enough to pare and block his opponent attack....

Revan fighting style is unorthodox fast and cunning.... He Could easly smash his way into army of Jedis without killing a single one just puting them K.O or disarming them.

N°2
Revan always use the force, to boost himself or lightsaber style... He is not a dude with a light saber, he is a dude with a light saber and the force, he can get creative with his force powers...
Look at all the force powers aviable and try to imagine what you can do, imagine the mooves the tricks the counters attacks. + If Satele can catch up a light saber with tutaminis, why not Revan? Especialy with is Sith/Rakatta gear. Immagine the unarmed combat possibilities that such things open....
Imagine all the possibility that Jar'kai combat can give you when you are gifted with TK. Imagine the benefit it give to be able to be able to switch back and forth between shien grip and regular grip.... Imagine the benefit of this during an attack.....

Anyway SoR Revan while using some interessting TK + light saber combinason still just to much blunt for me in term of light saber combat....
Even if I find stupid the "Dooku can take the entire omniverse if it is lightsaber only." I admit that Dooku can take the lightsaber part, but remember it is not a stomp.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2015 02:42 PM
Revanchiste

I hate when I try some effort and nobody respond...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2015 11:09 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

No offense bro, but it's probably because no one understands a damn thing you're typing. erm

Old Post Oct 8th, 2015 11:10 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

What we know about his armement is pure speculation we have hint of him possessing some kind of collection, it's like if Revan was trying to crafted the ebst lifght saber ever possible, or trying to update the old one so he could be effective in any situation..

In his representation he is always carrying two red light saber, or one pule andf one red..
Or he go with a single blade, he have a blue one like Alek.. And in KotOR one you can have Alek and Revan blue blade, they are clearly on the O.P side of the force..
Well I still think that RPG stat do not mean really something but we can ssume that's some high quality material...

I STill think That Revan can take light saber punishement, even if we have no proove of his tutaminis being cappble of being used against light sabers (Land it would make sens Satele get those power from her grandpa... And Revan have prooven to be gifted in this ability.)
There is still his Rakatta personnal energy shield that can be fuel through the force, and listen HK-47 about How to kill Jedi.. Light saber cannot pierce energy shield... It Give revan a great resistance to light saber hits, + he heal fast + The forces tream through is body.. Manipulating fleets Via TK would not be a problem for him...
+Revan is a strategist. He have too many tactical option and mode of operating to fail with such a brillant analytic mind, each of his opponent have weakness that Revan can actually exploit, he have the skill at his disposal to do so... And he is cappble to use them.
I don't see how Kenobi can stop Revan at his prime... Of course he is not going down that easly.. But Revan will just not play dumb against him, in characters dudes.
While Kenobi have shown to be effective in term of offensive, this is a desperate case of Neither of us is going down...
Next a description of how I conceiv revan light saber fighting style...

AT LEAST YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THAT??? Right..?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2015 11:11 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Originally posted by Revanchiste
I hate when I try some effort and nobody respond...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2015 11:14 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote