Revan, Exar Kun & Valkorion vs Krayt, Caedus & Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
All primes.

Setting: Yavin IV, Great Massassi Temple

Teams start inside the temple, opposite sides.
Leaving is NOT allowed, focal point can be fought over and used.

Rules:

All-out.
This battle assumes that each character uses every power, technique and ability available to them, where best suited.

Equipment:
Exar Kun has the Focus of Naga Sadow, his saberstaff, cortosis battle armor.
Revan the Resurrected has his Darth Revan robes, his lightsaber(Heart of the Guardian, Mantle of the Force), Alek's lightsaber.
Valkorion has his beard, hair, stylish clothing and voice.

Krayt Reborn has his lightsabers, Vong Armor.
Caedus has his lightsaber.
Plagueis has his lightsaber.

EmperorSidious2
Team 2

Sinious
Team 1

SunRazer
Team 2.

S_W_LeGenD
Team 1.

Selenial
Krayt > Revan, Caedus >>>>>>>>> Kun and Vitiate's superiority over Plagueis is irrelevant because of this.

AncientPower
Lmfao at Caedus >>>>>>>>>>> Kun.

Selenial
mmm

You're right, even that doesn't convey just how inferior Kun is.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
team 1. Revan > Krayt, Caedus isn't that far above Kun at all, and I've seen some argue not at all, and Valkorion >/>> Plagueis.

SunRazer
Well it seems a stretch to put Kun up there with Caedus in anything other than Force power and probably strength, but yeah, it's not a gaping disparity at all.

Valkorion would never be above Plagueis by such a huge margin.

Also, Revan > Krayt? Nah.

Sinious
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
team 1. Revan > Krayt, Caedus isn't that far above Kun at all, and I've seen some argue not at all, and Valkorion >/>> Plagueis. Finally someone who makes sense.

Nephthys
Originally posted by SunRazer
Well it seems a stretch to put Kun up there with Caedus in anything other than Force power and probably strength, but yeah, it's not a gaping disparity at all.

Skill, force mastery, sorcery?

SunRazer
Originally posted by Nephthys
Skill, force mastery, sorcery?

I was classifying Sorcery under Force Power. Caedus has his own array of esoteric powers, too.

Force Mastery, likewise.

Skill? Well, he's probably within a tier of Caedus in my book, but definitely not close enough for the disparity to be argued as non-existent.

AncientPower
The fact Kun is more powerful than Muur who nearly stomped Krayt. The same Krayt Caedus was pissing his pants over is a slight indication in of itself.

Kun has a massive advantage in terms of Force knowledge and techniques. Kun himself is -at least- on Caedus' tier in power.

SunRazer
No, that's not the same Krayt. Hugely flawed logic.

AncientPower
Whilst Reborn Krayt obviously improved drastically, Caedus was scared of Apocalypse Krayt, whom is not prime Krayt and is similar if not essentially the same Krayt that Muur kicked the shit out of.

SunRazer
Muur never "kicked the shit" out of even Vong Krayt, whom is an obvious downgrade to the Apocalypse version.

Nephthys
I was classifying Sorcery under Force Power. Caedus has his own array of esoteric powers, too.

Force Mastery, likewise.

Skill? Well, he's probably within a tier of Caedus in my book, but definitely not close enough for the disparity to be argued as non-existent.

Then it seems a stretch to say that there's much that Kun isn't up there with Caedus. Speed is the only real thing and that could just be cuz he was made in comic format.

AncientPower
He blasted him off of a cliff with an FLS attack and nearly killed him. I doubt Vong Krayt is very significantly inferior to any Krayt bar Reborn.

SunRazer
Originally posted by AncientPower
He blasted him off of a cliff with an FLS attack and nearly killed him. I doubt Vong Krayt is very significantly inferior to any Krayt bar Reborn.

Lol, after a prolonged Force contest and a backstab from Azlyn Rae's lightsaber, sure.

SunRazer
Then it seems a stretch to say that there's much that Kun isn't up there with Caedus. Speed is the only real thing and that could just be cuz he was made in comic format.

Skill, speed, endurance, and more combat-applicable powers (probably not going to be relevant, though) was what I had in mind. Strength and Force power is what ticks for Kun rivaling Caedus.

By "up there", I meant "as a rival for", since that was what Skillz was implying (that there was a possibility of no disparity between Caedus and Kun, which I disagree with). So in the areas I mentioned, no, Kun isn't "up there", and the areas he is "up there" in aren't enough to allow him to match Caedus.

So Jacen is still his better, just not by as much as previously stated in this thread.

AncientPower

Ulic was very fast, speedblitzing four Naddists and nearly blitzing Warb Null, -a master of the Dark Side and excellent warrior- as a Jedi Knight. Long before Ulic's prime as one of the most powerful Sith in history. Even after Ulic lost his connection to the Force and was 13 years out of practice, he could last in a lengthy duel against enraged Sylvar, whom was capable of easily soloing a Killik nest.

Kun was prime Ulic's physical match in every regard and could have dueled him for hours before they both died of exhaustion. Don't see a speed advantage, and if Caedus has a very significant one, Kun's nigh unstoppable precognition should make up for it.

AncientPower
Lol, after a prolonged Force contest and a backstab from Azlyn Rae's lightsaber, sure.

I admit I haven't read that comic since release but I thought Muur was pretty dominant throughout? Besides Kun being Muur's superior in terms of knowledge and power is basically my point here. I guess it depends on how you consider Caedus in comparison to Vong Krayt.

Nephthys
Skill, speed, endurance, and more combat-applicable powers (probably not going to be relevant, though) was what I had in mind. Strength and Force power is what ticks for Kun rivaling Caedus.

By "up there", I meant "as a rival for", since that was what Skillz was implying (that there was a possibility of no disparity between Caedus and Kun, which I disagree with). So in the areas I mentioned, no, Kun isn't "up there", and the areas he is "up there" in aren't enough to allow him to match Caedus.

So Jacen is still his better, just not by as much as previously stated in this thread.

You said that Kun was only slightly lesser than him in skill, enough to be on his level. And Kun is still very fast, as AP pointed out. As for endurance, Kun and Ulic were said to be capable of stalemating for hours. Being able to duel that long is actually very high endurance. Kun is certainly rivaling Jacen in multiple area's, more than he isn't.

AncientPower
Not to mention that a Kyp whom Kun had corrupted with enough Dark energy to make him Vader tier, was still feeble compared to spirit Kun despite having a focal point amp, a Kun whom still didn't have all of his powers.

Not to mention that Kun had knowledge unmatched in the galaxy and even more that did not survive him. Knowledge that gave him techniques which rendered all of JA!Luke's advanced defensive techniques absolutely useless.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Valkorion would never be above Plagueis by such a huge margin.

Also, Revan > Krayt? Nah.

Well, to me, >> means solidly above. So potentially solidly above isn't an enormous margin.

Yah.

Deronn_solo
Kyp's Force ability in sense being far below Kun, doesn't mean his Force powers overall was. The fact that he couldn't even locate the Sun Crusher on his own, is a rather pathetic display of Force sense.

Plus, Kyp did nothing to be Vader tier during JA Trilogy, KEK..Kyp and Kun wrecked Luke together, with the help of a rather powerful Darkside nexus to boot.

AncientPower
Firstly, Luke Skywalker states that if Kyp had turned to the Dark Side he could easily become another Vader or even worse. It is stated right after that, that Kyp's full might was achieved. Kyp was using the focal point of the temple and still couldn't locate it, then Kun's power reinforced him and his attempts were described as feeble by comparison.

Kun needed an entire nucleus of followers-including Kyp- to regain his lost reserves of power and return physically. Even after draining Gantoris, feeding off Kyp's hate and drawing from Streen he still couldn't use his full powers.

Kun was not using the Dark Side nexus, infact his own presence has been credited with Yavin IV's power. He was however using the focal points to retain his identity and resist being pulled into the void. Something Darth Sidious thought would destroy him. Kyp himself had already used the focal point before hand to draw out the Suncrusher. A feat by the way which had already significantly weakened Kun before they stomped Luke.

Noting of course that none of the power involved in taking down Luke was Kun's. Something explicitly stated to be down to Kyp Durron, who got so powerful in that instance due to Kun's dark influence. Something Tionne and Horn both state to be the case.

Kun as a spirit, with all the help he got, still wasn't as strong as he once was in the flesh. That is undeniable given the evidence in texts. One example being Corran Horn whom had personal lengthy experiences with Kun and stated that he still did not have a clue how powerful Kun really was.

Just so you know, Exar Kun himself is stated to be a focal point of Dark Side energy, a very powerful one at that. Only comparable to Palpatine-a Dark Side nexus-in Luke's point of view. This is supported by the fact his saberstaff, armor, holocron and talisman are all very strong with Dark Side energy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.