KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Revan, Exar Kun & Valkorion vs Krayt, Caedus & Plagueis

Revan, Exar Kun & Valkorion vs Krayt, Caedus & Plagueis
Started by: AncientPower

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Revan, Exar Kun & Valkorion vs Krayt, Caedus & Plagueis

All primes.

Setting: Yavin IV, Great Massassi Temple

Teams start inside the temple, opposite sides.
Leaving is NOT allowed, focal point can be fought over and used.

Rules:

All-out.
This battle assumes that each character uses every power, technique and ability available to them, where best suited.

Equipment:
Exar Kun has the Focus of Naga Sadow, his saberstaff, cortosis battle armor.
Revan the Resurrected has his Darth Revan robes, his lightsaber(Heart of the Guardian, Mantle of the Force), Alek's lightsaber.
Valkorion has his beard, hair, stylish clothing and voice.

Krayt Reborn has his lightsabers, Vong Armor.
Caedus has his lightsaber.
Plagueis has his lightsaber.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2015 03:55 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Team 2

Old Post Oct 15th, 2015 04:13 AM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Team 1

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Oct 15th, 2015 02:15 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Team 2.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 09:36 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Team 1.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 09:54 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Krayt > Revan, Caedus >>>>>>>>> Kun and Vitiate's superiority over Plagueis is irrelevant because of this.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 09:55 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Lmfao at Caedus >>>>>>>>>>> Kun.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 10:08 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

You're right, even that doesn't convey just how inferior Kun is.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 11:37 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

team 1. Revan > Krayt, Caedus isn't that far above Kun at all, and I've seen some argue not at all, and Valkorion >/>> Plagueis.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 11:55 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Well it seems a stretch to put Kun up there with Caedus in anything other than Force power and probably strength, but yeah, it's not a gaping disparity at all.

Valkorion would never be above Plagueis by such a huge margin.

Also, Revan > Krayt? Nah.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 11:57 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
team 1. Revan > Krayt, Caedus isn't that far above Kun at all, and I've seen some argue not at all, and Valkorion >/>> Plagueis.
Finally someone who makes sense.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 11:59 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SunRazer
Well it seems a stretch to put Kun up there with Caedus in anything other than Force power and probably strength, but yeah, it's not a gaping disparity at all.

Skill, force mastery, sorcery?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 12:01 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Originally posted by Nephthys
Skill, force mastery, sorcery?

I was classifying Sorcery under Force Power. Caedus has his own array of esoteric powers, too.

Force Mastery, likewise.

Skill? Well, he's probably within a tier of Caedus in my book, but definitely not close enough for the disparity to be argued as non-existent.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 12:04 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

The fact Kun is more powerful than Muur who nearly stomped Krayt. The same Krayt Caedus was pissing his pants over is a slight indication in of itself.

Kun has a massive advantage in terms of Force knowledge and techniques. Kun himself is -at least- on Caedus' tier in power.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 12:37 PM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

No, that's not the same Krayt. Hugely flawed logic.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 12:38 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Whilst Reborn Krayt obviously improved drastically, Caedus was scared of Apocalypse Krayt, whom is not prime Krayt and is similar if not essentially the same Krayt that Muur kicked the shit out of.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 12:42 PM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Muur never "kicked the shit" out of even Vong Krayt, whom is an obvious downgrade to the Apocalypse version.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 12:43 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SunRazer
I was classifying Sorcery under Force Power. Caedus has his own array of esoteric powers, too.

Force Mastery, likewise.

Skill? Well, he's probably within a tier of Caedus in my book, but definitely not close enough for the disparity to be argued as non-existent.

Then it seems a stretch to say that there's much that Kun isn't up there with Caedus. Speed is the only real thing and that could just be cuz he was made in comic format.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 12:44 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

He blasted him off of a cliff with an FLS attack and nearly killed him. I doubt Vong Krayt is very significantly inferior to any Krayt bar Reborn.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 12:46 PM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Originally posted by AncientPower
He blasted him off of a cliff with an FLS attack and nearly killed him. I doubt Vong Krayt is very significantly inferior to any Krayt bar Reborn.

Lol, after a prolonged Force contest and a backstab from Azlyn Rae's lightsaber, sure.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 12:48 PM