Hero cop saves room full of students

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Spring Valley school officer caught on video slamming South Carolina student to ground during arrest; officer pulled from school

A South Carolina sheriff's deputy has been pulled from the school where he worked as a resource officer after video showed him slamming a student to the ground while classmates watched in horror.

Deputy Ben Fields was caught on camera at Spring Valley High School in Columbia ordering a student out of her seat. The imposing officer, who is a powerlifter in his free time, stands over her desk and tells the student, "either you're coming with me or I'll make you." Without giving her time to get up, he grabs her and flips her over, slamming her, and her desk, onto the ground.

The veteran officer then drags her out of her chair and tossed her across the room, as students watched speechlessly. The deputy pinned the senior student down as he puts her hands behind her back. He tells another student, "I'll put you in jail next."
A South Carolina sheriff's deputy has been pulled from the school where he worked as a resource officer after video showed him slamming a student to the ground while classmates watched in horror.

Deputy Ben Fields was caught on camera at Spring Valley High School in Columbia ordering a student out of her seat. The imposing officer, who is a powerlifter in his free time, stands over her desk and tells the student, "either you're coming with me or I'll make you." Without giving her time to get up, he grabs her and flips her over, slamming her, and her desk, onto the ground.

The veteran officer then drags her out of her chair and tossed her across the room, as students watched speechlessly. The deputy pinned the senior student down as he puts her hands behind her back. He tells another student, "I'll put you in jail next." -snip

Full Story + Video Here <--- Clicky

Bashar Teg
haha @ that title.

Jesus McBurger
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Newjak
Just saw the video of this. Crazy

Time-Immemorial
Now thats an arrest.

Jesus McBurger
This does not matter unless the student is a minority or famous

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
This does not matter unless the student is a minority or famous

Truth, if the kid was white. No one here, or anywhere else would care.

Shows how racist people actually are.

juggerman
Title made me think I'd missed something in the story. Like the student was later found to have a machine gun and was planning on killing other students.

Alas, Rob has killed my joy

Bardock42
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

Here's some truth, if the kid was white, this wouldn't have happened.

Bashar Teg

obama in 3...2...1...

srsly GTFO

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
obama in 3...2...1...

srsly GTFO

Not Obamas fault. But ask yourself this, if the kid had been white, no one would have heard about this.

Bashar Teg
yes we would have.

strawman fallacy in 3...2...1....

Robtard
Not Obamas fault. But ask yourself this, if the kid had been white, no one would have heard about this.

edit: Where is your proof of that claim though? Anyone could just as easily counter with "this happens all the time; just a rare instance where it was caught on vid" regarding the white-on-black aspect.

The story is about a cop overstepping his authority and abusing a student, which he apparently has done before.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
The story is about a cop overstepping his authority and abusing a student, which he apparently has done before.

there was no video evidence in the previous cases. not contradicting you, it's just a valuable piece of info you should add to avoid...well...you'll see...

Robtard
there was no video evidence in the previous cases. not contradicting you, it's just a valuable piece of info you should add to avoid...well...you'll see...

Yeah true, I did say "apparently", which leaves some wiggle room. But I should have said "allegedly" I guess.

Time-Immemorial
So that wraps this up.

Hero cop disarms rebellious teen.

Time-Immemorial
edit: Where is your proof of that claim though? Anyone could just as easily counter with "this happens all the time; just a rare instance where it was caught on vid" regarding the white-on-black aspect.

Proof? The proof is any racial mix is reported, non racial is not.
common sense actually.

Bashar Teg
you could at least attempt to mask your obvious muppetry

Flyattractor
All this thread really shows is that Rob is Anti-Cop.

A Cop Racist.

Copcist?

aka Robtard is a criminal.

Robtard
So that wraps this up.

Hero cop disarms rebellious teen.

She was "armed" with a phone.

Serious question: As someone who like to go on about America becoming a"police state" and citizens losing their rights, why doesn't this offend you? A cop using his authority to completely bully a nigh defenseless person.

Flyattractor
Cause most current High School Students are a bunch of Spoiled Brats thanks to left wing policies that fill their little heads full of left wing bullshit. Hell they could all use a good beating.

Little brat deserved it . Phones aren't allowed in class.

GIVE THE COP A METAL!

Robtard
Phones are allowed in some schools. But you're a known idiot, so it's okay.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Flyattractor
All this thread really shows is that Rob is Anti-Cop.

A Cop Racist.

Copcist?

aka Robtard is a criminal.

that does seem to be his reflex: to post a thread for every new police brutality incident. similar to how you reflexively salivate at the sound of a cop's fly unzipping.

Flyattractor
^ was one of those LEFT WING MUSH HEAD Students that could have used a good beating.

Still could too.

long pig
She should be charged with assault on a police officer. She deserved it.

long pig
Originally posted by Bardock42
Because whites generally respect authority and act civilized? Is that what you're saying?? You're racist for saying that even tho its true. Your progressive liberal puppeteers won't be happy with you.

Robtard
And you wonder why people call you a racist.

long pig
And you wonder why people call you a racist.
Everyone is racist. The word is meaningless.

Robtard
Nah, that's just something racist say to feel better about being small-minded bigots.

Bashar Teg
we get it longpig, you hate black people but you're totally not a racist. thumb up

long pig
Nah, that's just something racist say to feel better about being small-minded bigots.
How can I be racist when your progressive masters made it clear that race doesn't exist ?

A bigot? Absolutely, I'm a bigot. What's wrong with being a bigot?

long pig
we get it longpig, you hate black people but you're totally not a racist. thumb up
What's racist about pointing out she was attacking the officer and should be in jail for it?

Mindset
Cause most current High School Students are a bunch of Spoiled Brats thanks to left wing policies that fill their little heads full of left wing bullshit. Hell they could all use a good beating.

GIVE THE COP A METAL! Reported for advocating the shooting of cops.

Scribble

long pig

Bashar Teg
longpig thinks women are stupid, but he's totally not sexist neither. thumb up

Scribble
longpig thinks women are stupid, but he's totally not sexist neither. thumb up Hey, there's nothing wrong with being a bigot, right!?

So that wraps this up.

Hero cop disarms rebellious teen. Originally posted by Flyattractor

GIVE THE COP A METAL! Originally posted by long pig
A bigot? Absolutely, I'm a bigot. What's wrong with being a bigot? Utter, utter nutters.

long pig
Originally posted by Scribble
Hey, there's nothing wrong with being a bigot, right!?

Utter, utter nutters.
Can you tell me what is inherently wrong with being a bigot? Let me guess, you think everyone is equal?

longpig thinks women are stupid, but he's totally not sexist neither. thumb up
Not dumb. Inferior.

quanchi112
there was no video evidence in the previous cases. not contradicting you, it's just a valuable piece of info you should add to avoid...well...you'll see... thumb up

Scribble
Originally posted by long pig
Can you tell me what is inherently wrong with being a bigot? Let me guess, you think everyone is equal? It's a narcissistic, unpleasant character trait in my opinion. Not to say I don't hold some bigoted views at times, but I'm not proud of them.

But saying "Why is being bigoted inherently bad?" to me scans about as mentally sound as someone saying "Why is being a murderer necessarily bad?"

Omega Vision
Can you tell me what is inherently wrong with being a bigot? Let me guess, you think everyone is equal?

Not dumb. Inferior.
It means being too stupid and insensitive to understand other kinds of people and substituting incomplete and flawed ideas of those other kinds of people. So yes, I'd say there's something inherently wrong with bigotry: it betrays a lack of compassion and imagination.

long pig
Originally posted by Omega Vision
It means being too stupid and insensitive to understand other kinds of people and substituting incomplete and flawed ideas of those other kinds of people. So yes, I'd say there's something inherently wrong with bigotry: it betrays a lack of compassion and imagination.
That a pretty dumb, insensitive, flawed, incomplete thing to say....Sounds like you are a bigot against bigots.

Who's the one saying what is flawed/incomplete and what isn't? Isn't it relative? Basically, anyone can be called a bigot for not agreeing with... well...anyone else?

Or is the trick making sure you're the first to call the other a bigot?

Scribble
Haha, what?

Bashar Teg
suspended without pay smile

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/27/us/south-carolina-school-arrest-video/index.html

now repeat after me, officer: "would you like that in a pump, or a loafer?"

long pig
suspended without pay smile

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/27/us/south-carolina-school-arrest-video/index.html

now repeat after me, officer: "would you like that in a pump, or a loafer?"
Another good cop punished due to an agenda driven witch hunt.

Mindset
Another good cop punished due to an agenda driven witch hunt. I love when that happens.

snowdragon

Serious question: As someone who like to go on about America becoming a"police state" and citizens losing their rights, why doesn't this offend you? A cop using his authority to completely bully a nigh defenseless person.

And to further that line of thought:

Why in the hell is a policeman enforcing school behavioral policy?

Fire the teacher that called the policeman for not learning to address the problem and fire the policemen for going WAY overboard.

Next kick everyone on the schoolboard and admin in the nuts for allowing phones in school, the end.

Star428
*sigh*... The liberal media continues with it's race-baiting agenda. Perhaps if the little brat kid had complied with the officer when he instructed her to leave then he wouldn't have had to resort to force? Wow! What a revelation?! Once again, the cop is maded out to be the bad guy. LMAO. Next time when they ask that cop to come remove a student he should just tell them all to go to Hell and deal with it them ****ing selves. thumb up

Star428
Another good cop punished due to an agenda driven witch hunt.

thumb up

Star428

GIVE THE COP A METAL!

MY thoughts exactly, fly.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Star428
*sigh*... The liberal media continues with it's race-baiting agenda. Perhaps if the little brat kid had complied with the officer when he instructed her to leave then he wouldn't have had to resort to force? Wow! What a revelation?! Once again, the cop is maded out to be the bad guy. LMAO. Next time when they ask that cop to come remove a student he should just tell them all to go to Hell and deal with it them ****ing selves. thumb up

So lets step away from black,white,yellow etc

What law did the student break that would cause a police officer to enter the room to enforce school rules?

Then let's pretend he was just an administrator of the school and lets say he isn't an officer, would that behavior been accepted from the school board or admin or the parents for that matter?

The teacher that called the cop is terrible, the cop is worse then the teacher. Tear away black/white and just present this as a kid getting ripped out of their desk at school over a cell phone, the teacher and cop should both probably be fired and all cell phones banned from the school.

Surtur
So if the cop gets fired I feel the student should be expelled. I mean she was texting, teacher told her to stop, the b*tch said no. Someone else was called in, the b*tch told that person no as well. THEN the cop came in, the cop the students apparently refer to as "Officer Slam" and then knowing that..b*tch still refuses to stop texting, etc. Cop grabs her..she punches him in the head, and then the dragging ensues.

So yeah, if the cop is fired get rid of this disruptive student as well.

Originally posted by snowdragon
The teacher that called the cop is terrible, the cop is worse then the teacher. Tear away black/white and just present this as a kid getting ripped out of their desk at school over a cell phone, the teacher and cop should both probably be fired and all cell phones banned from the school.

The teacher told the student stop, the girl refused. Someone else was called in, the girl refused. THEN the cop was called in.

Tell me, what was the teacher supposed to do? Physically remove the student herself? Allow this girl to get away with it? She already refused multiple orders to stop, so saying "I will give you a detention if you don't stop" probably wouldn't of done much.

So please enlighten us all as to the proper way the student should of handled this rotten teen?

Agreed, if the kid was white they most likely would actually bother listening when a cop gives them a direct order. Especially if said cop apparently is nicknamed "Officer Slam". Not guaranteed of course, but the chances are much higher. They also wouldn't be so utterly stupid to punch said Officer in the head. Again, not guaranteed of course.

Star428
Originally posted by Surtur
So if the cop gets fired I feel the student should be expelled. I mean she was texting, teacher told her to stop, the b*tch said no. Someone else was called in, the b*tch told that person no as well. THEN the cop came in, the cop the students apparently refer to as "Officer Slam" and then knowing that..b*tch still refuses to stop texting, etc. Cop grabs her..she punches him in the head, and then the dragging ensues.

So yeah, if the cop is fired get rid of this disruptive student as well.

The teacher told the student stop, the girl refused. Someone else was called in, the girl refused. THEN the cop was called in.

Tell me, what was the teacher supposed to do? Physically remove the student herself? Allow this girl to get away with it? She already refused multiple orders to stop, so saying "I will give you a detention if you don't stop" probably wouldn't of done much.

So please enlighten us all as to the proper way the student should of handled this rotten teen?

Agreed, if the kid was white they most likely would actually bother listening when a cop gives them a direct order. Especially if said cop apparently is nicknamed "Officer Slam". Not guaranteed of course, but the chances are much higher.

thumb up

Omega Vision
That a pretty dumb, insensitive, flawed, incomplete thing to say....Sounds like you are a bigot against bigots.

facepalm

Surtur
I don't know if I saw it mentioned, but you guys DO knew she punched the cop in the head prior to being dragged? It hasn't been mentioned much in this thread, but I heard the sheriff on the radio this morning confirming it. He also still said the video disgusted him so I'm not sure I'd think he'd lie about that just to cover for the guy.

Apparently there is a 3rd video out there that shows the punch that has yet to be released.

Star428
I don't know if I saw it mentioned, but you guys DO knew she punched the cop in the head prior to being dragged? It hasn't been mentioned much, but I heard the sheriff on the radio this morning confirming it. He also still said the video disgusted him so I'm not sure I'd think he'd lie about that just to cover for the guy.

Apparently there is a 3rd video out there that shows the punch that has yet to be released.

Yes, but of course the liberal left wing media doesn't like including facts that hurt their race baiting agenda. They either conveniently leave those facts out entirely or just downplay them. thumb up

Jesus McBurger
Heeeeeeeeeeere he come to ruin our daaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!

Surtur
For me the entire thing just seems fishy though. I just can't help focus on the fact this guy apparently has a reputation for being rough. Not saying he is right to do that, but it makes me wonder if this was your typical bratty spoiled kid or if there was more to this and maybe the cop was provoked on purpose.

Someone might ask "Why would they provoke him on purpose?" and the answer is..look around you. Chick is doing tv interviews, all that, being played up nicely as the victim. See I hate to think this because some will assume it is racism, and even if they don't it would be bad if the girl wasn't trying to pull something and was just being a brat. But I can't help it..these are how my thoughts are affected by the current climate. When I see women talking non-chalantly on tv about pimping out their daughters I tend to believe anything is possible.

Star428
Mr McBurger: Piss off. Not interested in your trolling of me. IF you keep it up I WILL put you on ignore.

Jesus McBurger
Mr McBurger: Piss off. Not interested in your trolling of me. IF it keeps up I WILL put you on ignore.
I would respect your opinions if all of them didn't include liberals, Christianity or race.... And go ahead and be a wimp ignore me

Star428
Oh well, I gave u fair warning. It's done.

Jesus McBurger
I will always love you star.... Always

Star428
For me the entire thing just seems fishy though. I just can't help focus on the fact this guy apparently has a reputation for being rough. Not saying he is right to do that, but it makes me wonder if this was your typical bratty spoiled kid or if there was more to this and maybe the cop was provoked on purpose.

Someone might ask "Why would they provoke him on purpose?" and the answer is..look around you. Chick is doing tv interviews, all that, being played up nicely as the victim. See I hate to think this because some will assume it is racism, and even if they don't it would be bad if the girl wasn't trying to pull something and was just being a brat. But I can't help it..these are how my thoughts are affected by the current climate. When I see women talking non-chalantly on tv about pimping out their daughters I tend to believe anything is possible.

Your suspicions are well founded and I agree 100% with them. Too bad we can't agree on religious topics though and are, in fact, even diametrically opposed on that subject... And yes, I"m sure that someone from the liberal PC crowd will come in and accuse you of being "racist" for stating what you believe. You disagree with them or don't see things the way they do then you are either a "racist" or "bigot". thumb up

Bashar Teg
i do not think "ignore" means what star thinks it means.

Jesus McBurger
i do not think "ignore" means what star thinks it means.
Probably laughing out loud

Omega Vision
I don't know if I saw it mentioned, but you guys DO knew she punched the cop in the head prior to being dragged? It hasn't been mentioned much in this thread, but I heard the sheriff on the radio this morning confirming it. He also still said the video disgusted him so I'm not sure I'd think he'd lie about that just to cover for the guy.

Oh no, a little girl threw a punch.

Btw, haven't seen evidence of this yet.

Bardock42

She did not hit him, that's a ****ing lie by people who pretend that a desperate girl struggling to free herself while a grown man chokes and slams her showed an attack on her part. But you don't have to believe the lies, you can just check for yourself:

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/658746548076027904

Newjak
I've been trying to find this video where she strikes first? All I've seen so far is her "punching" the officer after he has already grabbed her.

Quincy
Man this guy is so terrified of women he must slam a teenage girl onto the ground in order to impress the males in the room he obviously wants to sleep with.

This guy and his defenders are really weak and pretty embarrassing

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by Quincy
Man this guy is so terrified of women he must slam a teenage girl onto the ground in order to impress the males in the room he obviously wants to sleep with.

This guy and his defenders are really weak and pretty embarrassing

Time-Immemorial

It actually does offend me, but what can we do? Police recruitment is low, so I guess we have our wish, less cops.

Newjak
I don't know if this had been brought up before or not but why didn't the school call the child's parents to help with the situation?

Nephthys

Time-Immemorial
I heard this on the radio:

"Government needs cops, but the type of personalities that being a cop attracts, government hates."

Sums this whole thing up.

They are a double edged sword.

Star428
Originally posted by Newjak
I don't know if this had been brought up before or not but why didn't the school call the child's parents to help with the situation?

Isn't it obvious? They wanted to call the police because they were hoping that it would lead to an altercation like what happened so that they and their school could become famous. They realized how the race-baiting media cums in their pants/panties at the thought of covering a story like this and furthering their race-baiting cause of continuing to divide the country. thumb up

Bardock42
Isn't it obvious? They wanted to call the police because they were hoping that it would lead to an altercation like what happened so that they and their school could become famous. They realized how the race-baiting media cums in their pants/panties at the thought of covering a story like this and furthering their race-baiting cause of continuing to divide the country.

Bit far fetched...

Bashar Teg
It actually does offend me, but what can we do? Police recruitment is low, so I guess we have our wish, less cops.

probably means that sterroid-jacked psychopaths are afraid to sign up, as it's no longer a minority-beating free-for-all

good. leaves more room for decent honorable police officers thumb up

Time-Immemorial
probably means that sterroid-jacked psychopaths are afraid to sign up, as it's no longer a minority-beating free-for-all

good. leaves more room for decent honorable police officers thumb up

This sums it up niceley
I heard this on the radio:

"Government needs cops, but the type of personalities that being a cop attracts, government hates."

Sums this whole thing up.

They are a double edged sword.

Bashar Teg
we'll be ok. we have no need for overly aggressive roid-amped jerkoffs who only signed up to assault people with impunity. thumb up

but don't let that stop your endless panicking.

Time-Immemorial
we'll be ok. we have no need for overly aggressive roid-amped jerkoffs who only signed up to assault people with impunity. thumb up

but don't let that stop your endless panicking.

Im not panicking, dumbass.

How about you cut your stupid shit out?

Impediment
Everyone quit the dick waving and get back to topic or this is getting closed.

Bashar Teg
don't tell me what to do with my dick!!! *waves harder*

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Impediment
Everyone quit the dick waving and get back to topic or this is getting closed.

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx201/deltoid_p_hamsterlicker/dick-cheney-waving.gif

Surtur
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Oh no, a little girl threw a punch.

Btw, haven't seen evidence of this yet.

The sheriff was literally on the radio today confirming she did punch the guy. I suppose he could just be making it up.

Also frankly I don't care if you're a teenage girl or an older lady that weighs 2 tons..you don't ever hit a cop, and if one tells you to get the f*ck up you get the f*ck up.

Originally posted by Newjak

You mean call the same people who already raised a disrespectful spoiled child who won't listen to her teachers or even the cops?

We have no clue if the parents have jobs or not. It could of been anywhere from a half hour or more before the parents could even get to school. They are literally supposed to sit there and let this b*tch do whatever she wants? What message does this send to the other little angels in the classroom?

Bashar Teg
The sheriff was literally on the radio today confirming she did punch the guy. I suppose he could just be making it up.

consider the source.

Bardock42

Yeah, but there's also actually a video, that shows her not punching him at all for 7 seconds before he assaults her.

Bashar Teg
Yeah, but there's also actually a video, that shows her not punching him at all for 7 seconds before he assaults her.

don't believe your lying eyes...i suppose.

Surtur
So then she did hit him, that has been admitted to. Lets say the cop shouldn't of slammed her, how would he remove her from that situation? Since again: sends the wrong message to let her just do whatever she wants. So should the teacher of tried to physically remove her?

What should of been done? Should the principal of come of gotten her? Tell me how they could of gotten her to stop what she is doing without physically removing her and without letting her just sit there and do what she wants until her parents show up.

Which again are the same parents who raised the brat in the first place.

Bardock42
So then she did hit him, that has been admitted to. Lets say the cop shouldn't of slammed her, how would he remove her from that situation? Since again: sends the wrong message to let her just do whatever she wants. So should the teacher of tried to physically remove her?

What should of been done? Should the principal of come of gotten her? Tell me how they could of gotten her to stop what she is doing without physically removing her and without letting her just sit there and do what she wants until her parents show up.

Who admitted to her punching?

Honest question, have you seen the video?

Surtur
I thought you were saying she didn't punch for 7 seconds. I have, but again: according to the sheriff she punched him, and according to the sheriff there is more video evidence that has not been released publicly.

So, why would the sheriff lie while also calling what the officer did disgusting? Just..let me guess, racism?

Explain that rationale. Then explain how they should of dealt with this girl without ANYONE physically touching her. Remember: chick was willing to not listen to an officer known as Officer Slam.

Bashar Teg

What should of been done? Should the principal and come of gotten her? Tell me how they could of gotten her to stop what she is doing without physically removing her and without letting her just sit there and do what she wants until her parents show up.

nobody was in danger. lets please ffs stop pretending that such force was necessary. is that really the america you want? where your child can be brutalized and slammed to the ground by a 220 pound roid-head, then brought up on charges, for being insolent in the classroom?

Surtur
nobody was in danger. lets please ffs stop pretending that such force was necessary. is that really the america you want? where your child can be brutalized and slammed to the ground by a 220 pound roid-head for being insolent in the classroom?

So I will ask again since I haven't gotten an answer: how do they remove this girl from the classroom without physically touching her? How do they get her to stop doing what she is doing when verbal commands have failed?

Please explain. Notice I never said other people were in danger, but that doesn't mean you just go "meh, do what you want" and leave her be and hope the parents show up soon.

Bardock42
I thought you were saying she didn't punch for 7 seconds. I have, but again: according to the sheriff she punched him, and according to the sheriff there is more video evidence that has not been released publicly.

So, why would the sheriff lie while also calling what the officer did disgusting? Just..let me guess, racism?

Explain that rationale. Then explain how they should of dealt with this girl without ANYONE physically touching her. Remember: chick was willing to not listen to an officer known as Officer Slam.

She didn't punch for at least 7 seconds (the video doesn't go on before that). So we definitely know she hasn't punched him in any reasonable time frame that would make this self defense.

Again, have you, with your own eyes, seen the video?

Omega Vision
I wonder if Surtur is a cop, or has a cop in his immediate family. He seems to always give them the benefit of the doubt in any scenario.

Bardock42
So I will ask again since I haven't gotten an answer: how do they remove this girl from the classroom without physically touching her? How do they get her to stop doing what she is doing when verbal commands have failed?

Please explain. Notice I never said other people were in danger, but that doesn't mean you just go "meh, do what you want" and leave her be and hope the parents show up soon.

With about 5000% less force. This was police brutality, not forcefully removing someone. He could have easily broken her neck.

Bashar Teg

Please explain.

i will not play into your false dilemma. the only danger faced was a disruption of an hour of class time. you're just inflating it in order to justify gross use of brute force.

Surtur
With about 5000% less force. This was police brutality, not forcefully removing someone. He could have easily broken her neck.

So you agree force WAS necessary, just that too much was used.

Bardock42
So you agree force WAS necessary, just that too much was used.

No, I don't agree force was necessary. I answered your question of how to remove someone forcefully.

HAVE YOU SEEN THE VIDEO?

Surtur
I've seen it, and I've also said according to the sheriff there is a yet unseen video. I am simply going by the claims of the sheriff. If you're asking if I've seen the video that is not public well of course not.

So force was not necessary. So how do they solve the situation?

Bashar Teg
wait till the class ends and hand her a suspension. expulsion if you want to be a total dick about it. risking a broken neck/spine is not a rational approach, regardless of how you frame the dilemma.

Surtur
i will not play into your false dilemma. the only danger faced was a disruption of an hour of class time. you're just inflating it in order to justify gross use of brute force.

Except if you're criticizing the actions of the cop I don't feel it is a huge stretch to ask what you'd of done differently.

Also notice I'm not trying to justify the use of brute force, I am merely going by what the sheriff has told the media.

Notice I never once said the cop was innocent.

Surtur
wait till the class ends and hand her a suspension. expulsion if you want to be a total dick about it. risking a broken neck/spine is not a rational approach, regardless of how you frame the dilemma.

But see the cop didn't just merrily stroll in uninvited. They went to him and asked him to get involved. Once that happens..what is he supposed to do? If the school was just going to hand out a suspension afterwards then why call the cop into the room?

Time-Immemorial
Except if you're criticizing the actions of the cop I don't feel it is a huge stretch to ask what you'd of done differently.

Also notice I'm not trying to justify the use of brute force, I am merely going by what the sheriff has told the media.

Notice I never once said the cop was innocent.

Him and his banwagonners want to vilify you and trying to rope you in the the cop, I actually never saw you say the cop was innocent, but the etears here are a bit much from the the liberal Gestapo.

Bashar Teg
But see the cop didn't just merrily stroll in uninvited. They went to him and asked him to get involved. Once that happens..what is he supposed to do? If the school was just going to hand out a suspension afterwards then why call the cop into the room?

tell the teacher that there is no criminal activity afoot and it's not his job to scold naughty students, and leave to go do some actual protecting and serving.

Bardock42
I've seen it, and I've also said according to the sheriff there is a yet unseen video. I am simply going by the claims of the sheriff. If you're asking if I've seen the video that is not public well of course not.

So force was not necessary. So how do they solve the situation?

What do you think could possible make what we see in the video justified?

Well, for one, he could have given her a second to get up when he gave her his ultimatum, then he could have used much less force if he had needed to....we can go back in time to all the mistakes that were made of course (like Bashar did, suspension, expulsion, etc.), but obviously the worst one, and one that should have consequences, was choking and slamming a teenager in such a brutal fashion.

Surtur
But then blame the teacher for getting the cop involved. The school could of suspended her, and then I'm assuming we'd hear the parents who raised this angel talking about how she is a good kid and got expelled over racism.

I am not saying don't hold the cop accountable, but once they involved him it would seem like..well, what is the point of a cop at the school if students can just say "nope" and continue doing whatever they want?

I also never said the cop was justified in brutalizing her the way he did. Just that once again we have someone not listening to a god damn cop for no reason.

I also never even said don't punish the cop, just said the student should receive punishment as well.

Bashar Teg
But then blame the teacher for getting the cop involved.

oh, but i do.

Bardock42
But then blame the teacher for getting the cop involved. The school could of suspended her, and then I'm assuming we'd hear the parents who raised this angel talking about how she is a good kid and got expelled over racism.

I am not saying don't hold the cop accountable, but once they involved him it would seem like..well, what is the point of a cop at the school if students can just say "nope" and continue doing whatever they want?

I also never said the cop was justified in brutalizing her the way he did. Just that once again we have someone not listening to a god damn cop for no reason.
Yes, everyone ALSO blames the teacher, as well as the cop that mistook his job for the WWE.

Time-Immemorial
Teenagers are little whiney bitches anyways.

Robtard
You can blame the teacher(s) for calling the police, but how does that excuse the cop in question for acting the way he did?

The girl wasn't a threat to anyone, so where's the justification in choking and them slamming her?

Time-Immemorial
You can blame the teacher(s) for calling the police, but how does that excuse the cop in question for acting the way he did?

The girl wasn't a threat to anyone, so where's the justification in choking and them slamming her?

She was a threat, I thought we went over this, she was armed and dangerous.

Robtard
She was a threat, I thought we went over this, she was armed and dangerous.

Not sure if you're serious.

Time-Immemorial

Hey you agreed here, she was armed.

Bardock42
Wait I thought she had a smartphone, not an old Nokia...

Robtard
Hey you agreed here, she was armed. Again, not sure if you're being serious as you've had some extremely whacked views in the past. But that was sarcasm, sport.

Time-Immemorial
Again, not sure if you're being serious as you've had some extremely whacked views in the past. But that was sarcasm, sport.

A phone can be used to toss at someone, have you ever had a phone hit you in the head? I have not, but I'm sure it hurts.

Bardock42
lol, you're not even trying to not appear disingenuous anymore.

Having a cell phone does not fall under any reasonable definition of "armed"

Bashar Teg
she had hands too.

Time-Immemorial
she had hands too.

I know she had fista cuffs, and a phone, dangerous as hell.

Robtard
So anyhow, you don't actually seem offended by this clear abuse of police authority, when in the past you've been the "Oh no, police state, they're taking our freedoms away!" guy.

Bashar Teg
So anyhow, you don't actually seem offended by this clear abuse of police authority, when in the past you've been the "Oh no, police state, they're taking our freedoms away!" guy.

that makes too much sense. here come the flips.

Time-Immemorial

You obviously grossed over my post where I said I was offended about it. Can you read?

Time-Immemorial
that makes too much sense. here come the flips.

Do us all a favor, flip yourself off. The world would be a better place.

Bashar Teg
triple backflip and stuck the landing. well executed.

8.5 thumb up

Robtard
You obviously grossed over my post where I said I was offended about it. Can you read?

I did read it along with your following post, which is why I said above that you obviously don't actually(word I used to signify reality from claim) care, despite saying so.

Time-Immemorial
I did read it along with your following post, which is why I said above that you obviously don't actually care, despite saying so.

GOD DAMN POLICE, there I said it.

These threads are funny now days, and guess what you started it with you sarcastic OP. If you going to start a thread off with sarcastic humor, expect me to go on with it.

Takes one to know one, Bsmile

Time-Immemorial
triple backflip and stuck the landing. well executed.

8.5 thumb up

Spend more time with your ferret, and less worrying about me.

Star428

That's the problem. The media and everyone else is quick to blame the cops for things like this but the parents of these black kids who have no respect for those in authority are really who should be blamed for not teaching their kids better. Guess it doesn't help that most of those kids who haven't been taught to respect authority probably have deadbeat fathers that don't give a shit about teaching them anything because usually they abandoned them and their Mother long before they were even born. Many of these little brats who act like this probably don't even know who their real Father is.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/cell-weapon.jpg

Weapon found

Robtard
That's the problem. The media and everyone else is quick to blame the cops for things like this but the parents of these black kids who have no respect for those in authority are really who should be blamed for not teaching their kids better. Guess it doesn't help that most of those kids who haven't been taught to respect authority probably have deadbeat fathers that don't give a shit about teaching them anything because usually they abandoned them and their Mother long before they were even born. Many of these little brats who act like this probably don't even know who their real Father is.

Racism, it's in season

Time-Immemorial

This is pretty much spot on, not only are teenagers rebellious but in minority groups, rebellion is more deeply rooted now because of media/politics spotlight. Lets just look at Ferguson and Baltimore.

If you are black now, you can pretty much do anything you want, and if police get involved, if its caught on camera, you will wind up a hero.

We still have people here that think Michael Brown was innocent.

Bardock42
Oh wow, racism really dialled up now...

Robtard
This is pretty much spot on, not only are teenagers rebellious but in minority groups, rebellion is more deeply rooted.

Lets just look at Ferguson and Baltimore.

Just an FYI, when you applaud a blatantly racist post, you in turn come off as a racist yourself.

Time-Immemorial
Just an FYI, when you applaud a blatantly racist post, you in turn come off as a racist yourself.

Just an FYI, when you jamming refresh on your browser, you miss edits, sport.

Funny you, using the world racist, when you are one of the most racist people here.

Just because you can't refute or offer a submittal rebuttal, you just do the Hilary "Thats Racist!"

Star428
This is pretty much spot on, not only are teenagers rebellious but in minority groups, rebellion is more deeply rooted now because of media/politics spotlight. Lets just look at Ferguson and Baltimore.

If you are black now, you can pretty much do anything you want, and if police get involved, if its caught on camera, you will wind up a hero.

We still have people here that think Michael Brown was innocent.

thumb up Originally posted by Bardock42

*Yawn*... You're gonna have to try harder than that if you expect to upset me, German boy. I grow bored of you're liberal kind screaming "racism!" whenever someone disagrees with any of you. I won't lose a damn bit of sleep over you or Retard or anyone else calling me a "racist". smile

Jesus McBurger
Star being racist

Star428

Funny you, using the world racist, when you are one of the most racist people here.

thumb up

Bashar Teg

they just forget to hide it when they get especially buttmad.

Robtard

I can't help that you edited while I was posting, but if it makes you feel better, I went back and read what you edited in and it's still a racist post.

So that's the tactic now, accusing the other person of being a racist after you specifically nut-swung from a racist post. Charming.

Time-Immemorial
they just forget to hide it when they get especially buttmad.

http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y302/mdmsupra/yoda_zpstvyrtym1.jpeg

Time-Immemorial
I can't help that you edited while I was posting, but if it makes you feel better, I went back and read what you edited in and it's still a racist post.

So that's the tactic now, accusing the other person of being a racist after you specifically nut-swung from a racist post. Charming.

Nahthumb up Your just to small minded to understand simple concepts. I bet you tried to put the square through the round holes in school.

Star428
http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y302/mdmsupra/yoda_zpstvyrtym1.jpeg

laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
TI, keep up your trolly shenanigans and i'll put you on ignore. i'm not talking about your and star's version of "ignore" either.
i'll ignore you so hard you'll start questioning your own existence.

Time-Immemorial
TI, keep up your trolly shenanigans and i'll put you on ignore. i'm not talking about star's version of "ignore" either.
i'll ignore you so hard you'll start questioning your own existence.

Please do, nothing would delight me more then never to talk to you again.

Robtard
Nahthumb up Your just to small minded to understand simple concepts.

I bet you tried to put the square through the round holes in school.

If that helps you cope being called out for nut-swinging from a blatantly racist post. Cool.

I'm pretty sure I used that line on you before, iirc, back when you still had the "Supra" account. LoL.

Time-Immemorial
If that helps you cope being called out for nut-swinging from a blatantly racist post. Cool.

I'm pretty sure I used that line on you before, iirc, back when you still had the "Supra" account. LoL.

Oh the Supra lines again. Now you just seem desperate, weak and pathetic. laughing out loud

I can tell I really struck a nerve with you, I'm glad.

Btw can you stick on topic or are you that short sighted, small brained?

Star428
Please do, nothing would delight me more then never to talk to you again.

thumb up

Robtard
*anything to distract away from my racism*

Help me understand something, if you don't like being called out for making blatantly racist comments, why make them in the first place?

Time-Immemorial
*anything to distract away from my racism*

Help me understand something, if you don't like being called out for making blatantly racist comments, why make them in the first place?

Nothing I said was racist, and your too stupid to figure that out, brain trust.

Star428
Oh the Supra lines again. Now you just seem desperate, weak and pathetic. laughing out loud

I can tell I really struck a nerve with you, I'm glad.

Btw can you stick on topic or are you that short sighted, small brained?

Bashar, Rob, Bardock and others are under the false assumption that we are going to lose sleep over them calling us "racist". laughing out loud

Hilarious, ain't it? We all know who the real racists here are. thumb up

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>