KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Hero cop saves room full of students

Hero cop saves room full of students
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Hero cop saves room full of students

Spring Valley school officer caught on video slamming South Carolina student to ground during arrest; officer pulled from school

A South Carolina sheriff's deputy has been pulled from the school where he worked as a resource officer after video showed him slamming a student to the ground while classmates watched in horror.

Deputy Ben Fields was caught on camera at Spring Valley High School in Columbia ordering a student out of her seat. The imposing officer, who is a powerlifter in his free time, stands over her desk and tells the student, "either you're coming with me or I'll make you." Without giving her time to get up, he grabs her and flips her over, slamming her, and her desk, onto the ground.

The veteran officer then drags her out of her chair and tossed her across the room, as students watched speechlessly. The deputy pinned the senior student down as he puts her hands behind her back. He tells another student, "I'll put you in jail next."
A South Carolina sheriff's deputy has been pulled from the school where he worked as a resource officer after video showed him slamming a student to the ground while classmates watched in horror.

Deputy Ben Fields was caught on camera at Spring Valley High School in Columbia ordering a student out of her seat. The imposing officer, who is a powerlifter in his free time, stands over her desk and tells the student, "either you're coming with me or I'll make you." Without giving her time to get up, he grabs her and flips her over, slamming her, and her desk, onto the ground.

The veteran officer then drags her out of her chair and tossed her across the room, as students watched speechlessly. The deputy pinned the senior student down as he puts her hands behind her back. He tells another student, "I'll put you in jail next."
-snip

Full Story + Video Here <--- Clicky

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 04:00 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

haha @ that title.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 04:02 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 04:13 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Just saw the video of this. Crazy

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 04:35 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now thats an arrest.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 04:41 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

This does not matter unless the student is a minority or famous

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 04:43 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
This does not matter unless the student is a minority or famous

Truth, if the kid was white. No one here, or anywhere else would care.

Shows how racist people actually are.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 04:44 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Title made me think I'd missed something in the story. Like the student was later found to have a machine gun and was planning on killing other students.

Alas, Rob has killed my joy

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 04:58 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

Here's some truth, if the kid was white, this wouldn't have happened.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 05:03 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

obama in 3...2...1...

srsly GTFO

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 05:36 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
obama in 3...2...1...

srsly GTFO

Not Obamas fault. But ask yourself this, if the kid had been white, no one would have heard about this.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 05:38 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

yes we would have.

strawman fallacy in 3...2...1....

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 05:40 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Not Obamas fault. But ask yourself this, if the kid had been white, no one would have heard about this.

edit: Where is your proof of that claim though? Anyone could just as easily counter with "this happens all the time; just a rare instance where it was caught on vid" regarding the white-on-black aspect.

The story is about a cop overstepping his authority and abusing a student, which he apparently has done before.

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 27th, 2015 at 05:47 PM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 05:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
The story is about a cop overstepping his authority and abusing a student, which he apparently has done before.

there was no video evidence in the previous cases. not contradicting you, it's just a valuable piece of info you should add to avoid...well...you'll see...

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 05:45 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
there was no video evidence in the previous cases. not contradicting you, it's just a valuable piece of info you should add to avoid...well...you'll see...

Yeah true, I did say "apparently", which leaves some wiggle room. But I should have said "allegedly" I guess.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 05:48 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

So that wraps this up.

Hero cop disarms rebellious teen.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 05:51 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
edit: Where is your proof of that claim though? Anyone could just as easily counter with "this happens all the time; just a rare instance where it was caught on vid" regarding the white-on-black aspect.

Proof? The proof is any racial mix is reported, non racial is not.
common sense actually.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 05:56 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you could at least attempt to mask your obvious muppetry

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 05:58 PM
Flyattractor

All this thread really shows is that Rob is Anti-Cop.

A Cop Racist.

Copcist?

aka Robtard is a criminal.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 05:58 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

So that wraps this up.

Hero cop disarms rebellious teen.

She was "armed" with a phone.

Serious question: As someone who like to go on about America becoming a"police state" and citizens losing their rights, why doesn't this offend you? A cop using his authority to completely bully a nigh defenseless person.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 05:59 PM