Make an argument for a Force user/era you dislike.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
What the title says, whether it be character vs character or just analysing their power/skill, make a case for someone you hate. Should be interesting if this sparks anything.

Time-Immemorial
I didnt like Ben's early years.

Sinious
Are you trying to reveal everyone's agendas for future use, ILS?

ILS
Yes.

No, really I just want to generate some discussion.

NewGuy01
KOTOR 2 in general is probably my least favorite "era", if you will. So what argument should I be making here?

Sinious
You should refute drain > all tbh.

NewGuy01
It says make an argument "for" said era.

Sinious
Lame. I read it as in "destroy" the era you hate. Getting the entire concept of this thread just now which is sad.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Sinious
Lame. I read it as in "destroy" the era you hate. Getting the entire concept of this thread just now which is sad.

You are just a real flower child arn't you? How about you get a better attitude before you make stupid posts? The thread is fine, if you don't like it don't post.

Sinious
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
You are just a real flower child arn't you? How about you get a better attitude before you make stupid posts? The thread is fine, if you don't like it don't post. LMFAO

The_Tempest
Sin just got wrecked.

Sinious
I can't believe Temp supports the Sidious hater against me. This is probably the most insulting thing I've witnessed on KMC.

The_Tempest
At least Time is open about his hatred. I can respect his integrity, if not his beliefs. You're the Sidious hater who clumsily tries to conceal his hatred.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Sinious
I can't believe Temp supports the Sidious hater against me. This is probably the most insulting thing I've witnessed on KMC.

Is that you only level of reasoning here? Sidious liker or hater?

You really should come up with some new reasoning skills, because yours are clearly lacking.

Hate makes you strong, remember? Thats sith 101.

Sinious
Originally posted by The_Tempest
At least Time is open about his hatred. I can respect his integrity, if not his beliefs. You're the Sidious hater who clumsily tries to conceal his hatred. The dude still can't get over the fact that I wanked another character as well. erm

S_W_LeGenD
1. I don't like Cin Drallig. His hype cheapens the credibility of being a master swordsman in the mythos.

2. I don't like Abeloth. Her performance has PIS written all over it.

3. I don't like Darth Vader. This guy was supposed to have realistic limitations but idiotic fans transformed him into a DBZ type.

4. I don't like the fact that Dark Council comprised of Sith who were utterly outgunned by others at times. This cheapened its (fear) aspect in the lore. A member of the Dark Council was supposed to scare other Sith and even some Jedi. This would have been interesting from story-telling perspective.

5. I don't like Luke Skywalker. Nothing can stop him in story-telling .

6. I don't like the (underwhelming) portrayal of The Ones. They should not have perished during The Clone Wars and their showings should have been super-awesome based on how much hype they get. Their fates should have been left ambiguous as well. These guys were supposed to ruin the galaxy with their powers. Yet a dagger could kill them.

7. I don't like PIS in general. A (superior) character is cheapened in some situations and an (inferior) character is glorified by performing actions that he should not be able to.

8. The entire "Force Wound" stuff in Star Wars.

9. I don't like General Grievous. A cyborg is a match for a Jedi? Why didn't any Jedi destroy him with Force powers?

10. I don't like Jar Jar Binks. He doesn't needs an introduction, IMO.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
1. I don't like Cin Drallig. His hype cheapens the credibility of being a master swordsman in the mythos.

I personally just think he's underrated. Dooku considers him someone whose skills could triumph over Grievous'.

I hope you mean her loss was PIS.

That's a theme surrounding Star Wars in general, sorry Vader isn't excluded lol,

On the contrary, everything seems to stop him when it shouldn't.

Unfortunately there's not a fictional mythos of any great size where PIS isn't an issue.

Agreed.

Q99
Legends- now what are your arguments for those characters?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
3. I don't like Darth Vader.

5. I don't like Luke Skywalker.
tl;dr: I don't like Star Wars besides SWTOR.

Aurbere
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

laughing out loud thumb up

Deronn_solo
So I have to make an argument for SWTOR, and Revan?

LAWL.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Deronn_solo

LAWL.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zNdw4DaUM8

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Star Wars isn't just about those two. erm

Aurbere
Originally posted by Deronn_solo

LAWL.

Yes. So just do it thumb up

Rebel95
Sidious- he's OP and he's one ugly son of a ***** lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.