KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Make an argument for a Force user/era you dislike.

Make an argument for a Force user/era you dislike.
Started by: ILS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Make an argument for a Force user/era you dislike.

What the title says, whether it be character vs character or just analysing their power/skill, make a case for someone you hate. Should be interesting if this sparks anything.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2015 12:57 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didnt like Ben's early years.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2015 01:36 PM
Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Are you trying to reveal everyone's agendas for future use, ILS?

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2015 01:55 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes.

No, really I just want to generate some discussion.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2015 02:00 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

KOTOR 2 in general is probably my least favorite "era", if you will. So what argument should I be making here?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2015 02:11 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

You should refute drain > all tbh.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2015 02:11 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

It says make an argument "for" said era.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2015 02:13 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Lame. I read it as in "destroy" the era you hate. Getting the entire concept of this thread just now which is sad.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2015 02:22 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sinious
Lame. I read it as in "destroy" the era you hate. Getting the entire concept of this thread just now which is sad.

You are just a real flower child arn't you? How about you get a better attitude before you make stupid posts? The thread is fine, if you don't like it don't post.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2015 02:26 PM
Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
You are just a real flower child arn't you? How about you get a better attitude before you make stupid posts? The thread is fine, if you don't like it don't post.
LMFAO

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2015 02:27 PM
The_Tempest

Sin just got wrecked.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2015 02:27 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

I can't believe Temp supports the Sidious hater against me. This is probably the most insulting thing I've witnessed on KMC.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2015 02:30 PM
The_Tempest

At least Time is open about his hatred. I can respect his integrity, if not his beliefs. You're the Sidious hater who clumsily tries to conceal his hatred.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2015 02:31 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sinious
I can't believe Temp supports the Sidious hater against me. This is probably the most insulting thing I've witnessed on KMC.

Is that you only level of reasoning here? Sidious liker or hater?

You really should come up with some new reasoning skills, because yours are clearly lacking.

Hate makes you strong, remember? Thats sith 101.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2015 02:32 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by The_Tempest
At least Time is open about his hatred. I can respect his integrity, if not his beliefs. You're the Sidious hater who clumsily tries to conceal his hatred.
The dude still can't get over the fact that I wanked another character as well. erm

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2015 02:34 PM
S_W_LeGenD

1. I don't like Cin Drallig. His hype cheapens the credibility of being a master swordsman in the mythos.

2. I don't like Abeloth. Her performance has PIS written all over it.

3. I don't like Darth Vader. This guy was supposed to have realistic limitations [like George Lucas originally envisioned] but idiotic fans transformed him into a DBZ type.

4. I don't like the fact that Dark Council [of reconstituted ancient Sith Empire] comprised of Sith who were utterly outgunned by others at times. This cheapened its (fear) aspect in the lore. A member of the Dark Council was supposed to scare other Sith and even some Jedi. This would have been interesting from story-telling perspective.

5. I don't like Luke Skywalker. Nothing can stop him in story-telling [and this resonates with fans in hypothetical versus scenarios].

6. I don't like the (underwhelming) portrayal of The Ones. They should not have perished during The Clone Wars and their showings should have been super-awesome based on how much hype they get. Their fates should have been left ambiguous as well. These guys were supposed to ruin the galaxy with their powers. Yet a dagger could kill them.

7. I don't like PIS in general. A (superior) character is cheapened in some situations and an (inferior) character is glorified by performing actions that he should not be able to.

8. The entire "Force Wound" stuff in Star Wars.

9. I don't like General Grievous. A cyborg is a match for a Jedi? Why didn't any Jedi destroy him with Force powers?

10. I don't like Jar Jar Binks. He doesn't needs an introduction, IMO.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Nov 3rd, 2015 at 04:07 PM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2015 03:56 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
1. I don't like Cin Drallig. His hype cheapens the credibility of being a master swordsman in the mythos.

I personally just think he's underrated. Dooku considers him someone whose skills could triumph over Grievous'.

quote:
2. I don't like Abeloth. Her performance has PIS written all over it.

I hope you mean her loss was PIS.

quote:
3. I don't like Darth Vader. This guy was supposed to have realistic limitations [like George Lucas originally envisioned] but idiotic fans transformed him into a DBZ type.

That's a theme surrounding Star Wars in general, sorry Vader isn't excluded lol,

quote:

5. I don't like Luke Skywalker. Nothing can stop him in story-telling.

On the contrary, everything seems to stop him when it shouldn't.

quote:

7. I don't like PIS in general. A (superior) character is cheapened in some situations and an (inferior) character is glorified by performing actions that he should not be able to.

Unfortunately there's not a fictional mythos of any great size where PIS isn't an issue.

quote:
8. The entire "Force Wound" stuff in Star Wars.

Agreed.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2015 04:09 PM
Q99

Legends- now what are your arguments for those characters?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2015 07:04 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
3. I don't like Darth Vader.

5. I don't like Luke Skywalker.

tl;dr: I don't like Star Wars besides SWTOR.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2015 08:05 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
tl;dr: I don't like Star Wars besides SWTOR.

laughing out loud thumb up

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2015 08:07 PM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote