The Best Time to be a Gamer is now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Shenmue III, Battlefront Remake, FFVII Remake, Kingdom Hearts III, The Last Guardian, Cloud in Smash Bros (Even if it is weird). The BEST CoD game in years (Black Ops III).

What next, a Remake of Chrono Trigger?

This is the absolute best year to be a gamer.

Jmanghan
****ing DOOM 4.

Jmanghan
FallOut 4.

Sacred Fire
I have to agree. This is the best year of gaming I've seen in a long time. Granted, it calls for the abandonment of one's social, work, and family life. Lol. Between Fallout 4 and Xenoblade Chronicles X, the hardest choice I'll be making is how I prefer the waste my time. haermm

Estacado
Mortal Kombat X was ace!

-Pr-
I wish I could agree. For me personally, it should have been the best year, but instead I got:

A Star Wars Battlefront that was a massive disappointment after years of waiting.
An Arkham game that, while better than I think most gave it credit for, had a horrendous launch on pc.
A Metal Gear full of controversy, that just doesn't feel like an MGS game to me.
Another PES that wasn't ported to PC properly.

But GTA was good. MK too. Even Marvel Heroes and my modded Skyrim still keep me busy.

Hoping Fallout gets modded to high hell sooner rather than later so I can justify getting it.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Battlefront Remake

Remake? As in HD remake? Where? Give me! I want to play that instead of the EA version! D:

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by -Pr-
I wish I could agree. For me personally, it should have been the best year, but instead I got:

A Star Wars Battlefront that was a massive disappointment after years of waiting.
An Arkham game that, while better than I think most gave it credit for, had a horrendous launch on pc.
A Metal Gear full of controversy, that just doesn't feel like an MGS game to me.
Another PES that wasn't ported to PC properly.

But GTA was good. MK too. Even Marvel Heroes and my modded Skyrim still keep me busy.

Hoping Fallout gets modded to high hell sooner rather than later so I can justify getting it. Vanilla Fallout is well worth getting imo.

Can't really argue the rest of the post.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hoping Fallout gets modded to high hell sooner rather than later so I can justify getting it.

You're just waiting for the nude mods to come around aren't you?? stick out tongue

-Pr-
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Vanilla Fallout is well worth getting imo.

Can't really argue the rest of the post.

It does look good, but i'm still messing around with skyrim.

Originally posted by Nibedicus
You're just waiting for the nude mods to come around aren't you?? stick out tongue

lol. and the building mods. weapon mods. armour mods (spess mahreens) and i'm sure lots of other things.

they've already released a pretty cool dialogue mod.

Estacado
Currently Im at 115+ hours of gameplay....haermm

Dont remember when was the last time I played so much with a game in such a short time.stick out tongue

Jmanghan
I'm more of a fighting game buff myself, though I'm only good at obscure ones like Castlevania: Judgement, Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Smash Bros (Popular, but still obscure, different.)

Any one of you would beat me in Mortal Kombat, Injustice, Street Fighter.

Though, I'm pretty good at Tekken, so thats something, I guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.