Kylo Ren vs Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Both in their prime who takes it

Sinious
lol

ILS
Sinious I demand a serious answer

Q99
Don't you mean, like, amnesia-Revan...?

Sinious
Originally posted by ILS
Sinious I demand a serious answer Revan stomps dude

Kurk
I'm not that familiar with Revan but even I know he slaughters Ren.

ILS
Originally posted by Q99
Don't you mean, like, amnesia-Revan...? SOROriginally posted by Sinious
Revan stomps dude Reasons?

McP
Revan stomps, even as Vitiate's prisoner.

Sinious
Originally posted by ILS
Reasons? I'm sure you saw the movie and know enough about Revan to know why I think Revan stomps so let me ask you why you think there is room for doubt here.

Darth Abonis
REVAN STOMPS

ILS
Originally posted by Sinious
I'm sure you saw the movie and know enough about Revan to know why I think Revan stomps so let me ask you why you think there is room for doubt here. Stop avoiding the question lol

Sinious
Feats bro, feats. Revan beating Malak, two Terentateks, and fighting strike teams that have members above Kylo puts Revan far above him as a duelist. I have no reason to think Kylo can be a challenge in a duel(which is Revan's worst game). Revan TKing the SoR strike team by itself is enough to convince me to think he can ragdoll Kyro. Nothing more needed tbh.

ILS
Yeah, you just let me know when Revan can ragdoll blaster bolts. Kylo is clearly the better duelist due to his intricate and dangerous lightsaber model. He's more advanced in every way, mask included. He's clearly Revan's canon successor.

Sinious
You need to confirm you're being serious for m to respond to that.

Galan007
Originally posted by ILS
Kylo is clearly the better duelist due to his intricate and dangerous lightsaber model. He's more advanced in every way, mask included. He's clearly Revan's canon successor. Haven't been around here in a while, but this made me lol.

Masck desine am maximem powa!!!! thumb up

ILS
Kylo also comes from a stronger Force family, does any more really need to be said?

Sinious
No. In fact, I'd prefer it if you never said anything about Kylo Ren ever again.

ILS
Kylo could probably give Vitiate a better fight than Revan ever could due to superior willpower, look at the way he just kept going in that final fight.

Total Warrior
Is this thread a joke? Revan stomps for the reasons stated by Sinious. I'm not even sure if prime Ren will be able to defeat Revan

ILS
You are short sighted if you think Kylo can't at least give Revan one hell of a fight

Total Warrior
Originally posted by ILS
You are short sighted if you think Kylo can't at least give Revan one hell of a fight Are we talking about the same person who got beaten by girl who had never wielded a lightsaber before, and couldn' t stomp a non force sensitive who had been previously defeated by a random stormtrooper? I don't deny that his force feats are impressive, but his saber skill isn't on par with people even far weaker than Revan YET. After his training is complete, who knows how strong he'll have become, but now Kylo is out of his league against Revan

ILS
Kylo Ren solo'd Luke's Jedi order and reduced him to a whimpering hermit - anyone doing well against him is a great fight for Revan as well. Not to mention he was injured physically and emotionally before fighting those two.

Emperordmb
Tactics: Kylo outsmarted Han Solo, he can outsmart Revan. Kylo gets the edge here.
Physicality: Revan got hit on the head and Kylo fought after being shot with a bowcaster. Kylo gets the edge here.
Lightsaber skill: Kylo defeated Finn and almost defeated Rey while Revan would've gotten killed by a lightsaber strike from Vitiate without Meetra's help. Kylo gets the edge here.
Force abilities: Kylo stopped a blasterbolt in the air and held it there for a while. Revan couldn't push a guard. Kylo gets the edge here.
Willpower: Kylo resisted the temptations of the light and killed his own father while Revan constantly had his mind twisted and altered by everyone, and while Kylo kept his conflict relatively in check, Revan was literally split in two by his. Kylo gets the edge here.

I simply don't see how Revan's winning this one tbh.

NewGuy01
thumb up

If Malak fired upon Kylo's ship, he would have frozen the bolts. thumb up

Tondemonai
You high bro? Kylo doesn't even do shit. Revan literally just waves his hand and TK's his everything into oblivion. Ren didn't solo the whole Jedi order lol. It was him and the rest of the Knights of Ren. Not only that but we can only assume that Snoke and the First Order assisted. He couldn't even handle himself against an untrained girl who had never touched the Force or a lightsaber before. His feat of TKing the blaster bolt is very impressive, however the strength Revan holds is still far superior to Ren's. We know this from seeing Ren struggling to beat an untrained, non-Force sensitive. Before his prime Revan absorbed and redirected a Dark Council members fully-charged Force Lightning attack.

DarthAnt66
Ren with difficulty.

DarthAnt66
Feats bro, feats.
Revan's featless.

Revan beating Malak
The only impressive feat Malak has is losing to Revan.

two Terentateks
So, two glorified rancors?

and fighting strike teams that have members above Kylo puts Revan far above him as a duelist.
All of them were fodder and featless, and Revan was EXTREMELY amped.

I have no reason to think Kylo can be a challenge in a duel(which is Revan's worst game)
He soloed the Jedi Order. Revan failed to do that.

Revan TKing the SoR strike team by itself is enough to convince me to think he can ragdoll Kyro.
Game mechanics.

FreshestSlice
thumb up

Agusto Pinochet
Revan destroys

Sinious
lol @ Ant

Beniboybling
Good thread. smile
Originally posted by NewGuy01
If Malak fired upon Kylo's ship, he would have frozen the bolts. thumb up laughing out loud

Rebel95
Kylo didn't solo the new jedi order, in Rey's vision there were people with him. I'm assuming they were the Knights of Ren. But still, impressive considering the number of bodies you could see on the ground.

Col. Valerian
Revan. For now.

Drakkonok
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Tactics: Kylo outsmarted Han Solo, he can outsmart Revan. Kylo gets the edge here.
Physicality: Revan got hit on the head and Kylo fought after being shot with a bowcaster. Kylo gets the edge here.
Lightsaber skill: Kylo defeated Finn and almost defeated Rey while Revan would've gotten killed by a lightsaber strike from Vitiate without Meetra's help. Kylo gets the edge here.
Force abilities: Kylo stopped a blasterbolt in the air and held it there for a while. Revan couldn't push a guard. Kylo gets the edge here.
Willpower: Kylo resisted the temptations of the light and killed his own father while Revan constantly had his mind twisted and altered by everyone, and while Kylo kept his conflict relatively in check, Revan was literally split in two by his. Kylo gets the edge here.

I simply don't see how Revan's winning this one tbh.

This MUST be a joke.

Tactics: I assume we mean battle tactics, so convincing your father to get within stabbing distance doesn't compare to Revan's battle tactics during the Mandalorian Wars.
Physicality: Saying Revan would be at a disadvantage because of being knocked out by a surprise blow to the head is a laughable excuse to try to justify Kylo's, what, toughness? Ren wouldn't last 5 minutes under the constant torture that Revan endured with Vitiate alone.
Lightsaber skill: Mandalor the Ultimate or an untrained scrapper and a failed stormtrooper janitor? Who would be a more dangerous foe?
Force abilities: Revan reflected a force lightning blast from a Sith lord, could use "the purest form of the force", among other resistances and abilities. Ren stopped a blaster bolt one time.
Willpower: I refer to the physicality topic.
Revan had more drive, fortitude, knowledge, and skill than Kylo it's hilarious. Honestly, Ren wouldn't even make it on to Vitiate's Dark Council, much less even warrant Vitiate's attention. Revan would destroy, no contest.

Scizard
you registered just to post on a 4 year old thread

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Are we talking about the same person who got beaten by girl who had never wielded a lightsaber before, and couldn' t stomp a non force sensitive who had been previously defeated by a random stormtrooper? I don't deny that his force feats are impressive, but his saber skill isn't on par with people even far weaker than Revan YET. After his training is complete, who knows how strong he'll have become, but now Kylo is out of his league against Revan You are damn right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.