KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Kylo Ren vs Revan

Kylo Ren vs Revan
Started by: ILS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kylo Ren vs Revan

Both in their prime who takes it

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 01:18 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

lol

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 01:27 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sinious I demand a serious answer

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 01:50 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Don't you mean, like, amnesia-Revan...?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 03:21 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
Sinious I demand a serious answer
Revan stomps dude

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 05:21 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not that familiar with Revan but even I know he slaughters Ren.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 05:22 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Q99
Don't you mean, like, amnesia-Revan...?
SOR
Originally posted by Sinious
Revan stomps dude
Reasons?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 05:28 PM
McP

Revan stomps, even as Vitiate's prisoner.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 05:28 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by ILS
Reasons?
I'm sure you saw the movie and know enough about Revan to know why I think Revan stomps so let me ask you why you think there is room for doubt here.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 05:34 PM
Darth Abonis

REVAN STOMPS

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 05:38 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sinious
I'm sure you saw the movie and know enough about Revan to know why I think Revan stomps so let me ask you why you think there is room for doubt here.
Stop avoiding the question lol

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 05:42 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Feats bro, feats. Revan beating Malak, two Terentateks, and fighting strike teams that have members above Kylo puts Revan far above him as a duelist. I have no reason to think Kylo can be a challenge in a duel(which is Revan's worst game). Revan TKing the SoR strike team by itself is enough to convince me to think he can ragdoll Kyro. Nothing more needed tbh.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 06:00 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, you just let me know when Revan can ragdoll blaster bolts. Kylo is clearly the better duelist due to his intricate and dangerous lightsaber model. He's more advanced in every way, mask included. He's clearly Revan's canon successor.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 06:07 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

You need to confirm you're being serious for m to respond to that.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 06:21 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by ILS
Kylo is clearly the better duelist due to his intricate and dangerous lightsaber model. He's more advanced in every way, mask included. He's clearly Revan's canon successor.
Haven't been around here in a while, but this made me lol.

Masck desine am maximem powa!!!! thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 06:22 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kylo also comes from a stronger Force family, does any more really need to be said?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 06:24 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

No. In fact, I'd prefer it if you never said anything about Kylo Ren ever again.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 06:25 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kylo could probably give Vitiate a better fight than Revan ever could due to superior willpower, look at the way he just kept going in that final fight.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 06:29 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Is this thread a joke? Revan stomps for the reasons stated by Sinious. I'm not even sure if prime Ren will be able to defeat Revan

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 06:35 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are short sighted if you think Kylo can't at least give Revan one hell of a fight

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 06:37 PM