Superman:SIEGE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Every battle, every scenario, is the same except for one thing.

Superman replaces The Sentry.

What happens?

Two Scenarios:

1: OWAW Superman
2: N52 Superman

SquallX
Is Clark allowed to sun dip?

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by SquallX
Is Clark allowed to sun dip? Originally posted by SquallX
Is Clark allowed to sun dip? i think superman will win

ShadowFyre
No. Once the heroes get powered up (magically) by Loki it should affect him quite a bit more than it did to void. Otherwise Superman should be able to duplicate anything Sentry did physically as he didnt use any of his other powers during siege that I can remember.

Time-Immemorial
Superman after a hard fight.

tkitna
Superman dies. He isnt surviving getting gorged with Ares axe.

https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/img_7703.png?w=723
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/img_7704.png?w=723

Galan007
Stops at Owen.

...Unless we aren't counting that battle here. If not, he wrecks barring PIS. thumb up

Damborgson
Originally posted by tkitna

https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/img_7704.png?w=723

He probably will, He's stupid hard to kill with piercing.

He could probably rip him in half too.

tkitna
Hard to believe he's going to live after getting half of his side ripped open, but he is the biggest wanker in comics.

Rao Kal El
Sentry is like made out of paper. His "invulnerability" gets pierced like in every comic of Dark avengers. It seems his "invulnerability" is more like Captain Atom's. Superman's hide is way harder to pierce.

In any case Superman has survived a godly magical arrow in the back and a godly magical sword in the chest just to mention a few.

Ares attack is not stopping him

StiltmanFTW
Diamondback takes Supes out.

The Pict
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Sentry is like made out of paper. His "invulnerability" gets pierced like in every comic of Dark avengers. It seems his "invulnerability" is more like Captain Atom's. Superman's hide is way harder to pierce.

In any case Superman has survived a godly magical arrow in the back and a godly magical sword in the chest just to mention a few.

thumb up

I've never rated his durability. He couldn't even get close to the Sun without burning away. The Void heals him which is why he's still going.

One Big Mob
The magical mystery heroes stop him.

Although when they throw his burnt crisp into the sun, that's going to create a follow up arc where he tears everyone in twix.

Sin I AM
Never understood his death in that arc...is his power based on will like say Britain or Gladiator? I find it hard to believe someone with the power of the Sun gets killed by one

tkitna

Oh God, I was waiting for this one. So Superman is durable enough to take a full swing from Ares axe with damage so minimal that he would just keep on trucking?

This is why I hate Superman threads. Its a joke.

tkitna
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Never understood his death in that arc...is his power based on will like say Britain or Gladiator? I find it hard to believe someone with the power of the Sun gets killed by one

Yes. He tried to commit suicide. Sentry can will himself to certain extents. He basically just shut himself off at that point.

StiltmanFTW
Ares' adamantine axe should be able to cleave through Superman.

Only problem is, he often carries less formidable axes or other weapons instead. Daken's bone claws have cut his war cleaver into pieces, for example.

I guess we can safely assume Siege Ares was using the one made out of adamantine, though. Sentry was pretty damn durable, so I don't see how anything lesser could've harmed him.

One_Angry_Scot

This'll help. In an interview Bendis says this.

Q: CBR NEWS: In this scene, Thor finally ends the threat of the Void AKA Bob Reynolds by killing him. It seems like when you consider the Void's power level, the only way this could have happened was because the Void wanted to die.

Brian Michael Bendis: I see there is a lot of online speculation about that, and I thought it was pretty clear. I don't like to over analyze these things. I prefer the work to speak for itself, but I'll put two things out there.
Bob realized that things had gone as far as they could possibly go. There was no other end for him and without his cooperation he doesn't go away. I just didn't want to have a line in the script where someone like Spider-Woman goes, "Boy, if he didn't want us to kill him, we couldn't have killed him." I see a lot of people got it, though.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=26287

Basically he was killed because that's what he wanted. Think of it being like the opposite to when he returns form being taken apart by Molecule Man.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by The Pict
thumb up

I've never rated his durability. He couldn't even get close to the Sun without burning away. The Void heals him which is why he's still going.

The only reason he burned when he was in the Sun was because he wanted to die but as revealed in the conversation he didn't want it that badly.

Which is why after SIEGE when he was in Sun and was able to stay dead.

He was still alive as a soul in the Sun fighting off the Void for control of his body. He wasn't being burnt by the Sun because of anything to do with durability. It was him wanting to die (but as seen not enough to stay as a skeleton.)

You saying the Void heals him is (in my opinion) incorrect if you are referencing that specific situation. Although I might be wrong in this instance in which case we can discuss the other.

StiltmanFTW
It was quite obvious.

Thor, even amped by the Norn Stones, is a weakling compared to Voided out Full Giant Crab Mode Sentry. He would've gotten one-shot killed if Bob hadn't co-operated.

Sin I AM
Thx scot. Makes sense but by our very nature we want to know y u know

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It was quite obvious.

Thor, even amped by the Norn Stones, is a weakling compared to Voided out Full Giant Crab Mode Sentry. He would've gotten one-shot killed if Bob hadn't co-operated.

thumb up

Nobody defeats the evil crab man without his authority.

Also worth mentioning that that amp was so powerful that it allowed even Captain America to pierce the Voids hide. Imagine how powerful Thor was then.

Galan007
Thx scot. Makes sense but by our very nature we want to know y u know Deep.

One_Angry_Scot
Thx scot. Makes sense but by our very nature we want to know y u know

No problem Sin.

May I ask what you mean by your 2nd sentence (me having a problem again understanding sentences). Do you mean you yourself just wanted to know why he did it?

Rao Kal El
Oh God, I was waiting for this one. So Superman is durable enough to take a full swing from Ares axe with damage so minimal that he would just keep on trucking?

This is why I hate Superman threads. Its a joke.

If you don't like canon, complain with the writers, that way ---------------->

Sin I AM
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
No problem Sin.

May I ask what you mean by your 2nd sentence (me having a problem again understanding sentences). Do you mean you yourself just wanted to know why he did it?

Yea basically. I know writers hate breaking down plot points but i just wanted to know

tkitna
If you don't like canon, complain with the writers, that way ---------------->

What were the circumstances in the arc, or how did he survive getting impaled in the chest by a magical sword? I'm just curious.

Rao Kal El
What were the circumstances in the arc, or how did he survive getting impaled in the chest by a magical sword? I'm just curious.

Don't remember the plot but it was Man of steel 126 you can google it.

And is not the same instance Sin is referring to.

Sin I AM

Mind controlled clark had the edge over heman...he man ran him thru with his sword.

Meh..but the art was ok

LordofBrooklyn
Diamondback takes Supes out.

HANG YOURSELF, YOU RANCID, WHORE!!!

tkitna
Don't remember the plot but it was Man of steel 126 you can google it.

And is not the same instance Sin is referring to.

I read the plot and overview and couldnt find anything about him getting stabbed in the chest (127 mentions he took a weapon to the chest that weakened him}. Regardless, I imagine if it was a magical sword then it really wasnt a physical injury anyways. Whatever. Still dont believe he can survive that altercation with Ares if played out the same way.

LordofBrooklyn
I read the plot and overview and couldnt find anything about him getting stabbed in the chest (127 mentions he took a weapon to the chest that weakened him}. Regardless, I imagine if it was a magical sword then it really wasnt a physical injury anyways. Whatever. Still dont believe he can survive that altercation with Ares if played out the same way.

Superman's canon says he CRUSHES Ares.

His depictions against magic support this fully.

tkitna
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Superman's canon says he CRUSHES Ares.

His depictions against magic support this fully.

Sure he crushes Ares in any normal altercation, but with the stipulations of this thread, Superman takes an axe swing to the side of the body. I cant see him surviving that and I have had no proof so far that proves otherwise except a statement that he survived being stabbed in the chest by a 'magical' sword. I dont have any scans, but I highly doubt that is legitimate proof in accordance to what we're talking about.

Insane Titan

This is why I hate Superman threads. Its a joke. that's why superman fans are the worst fanboys around, just like at the answers and reasons the give. Come to think of it look at the posters on here who give him the win every thread.

Rao Kal El
Here are the scans
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/POWER%20DISPLAY%20VS%20MAGICK/th_MOS126VSPRIMORDIALGODS5.jpg

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/POWER%20DISPLAY%20VS%20MAGICK/th_MOS126VSPRIMORDIALGODS.jpg

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/POWER%20DISPLAY%20VS%20MAGICK/th_MOS126VSPRIMORDIALGODS2.jpg

Besides this one, there is also him getting stabbed in the chest with a Kryptonite sword in absolute power arc, he was fine in the very next panel Iirc and Byrne's superman getting cleaved in the arm by the brother of silver banshee with the magical clan's axe, silver banshee's brother displayed some degree of super strength, it didn't chop the arm but it pierced his skin, but by comparison the same axe was used to chop the horns of the demon blaze.

tkitna
Those scans verified just what I thought, they were magical in their make up and left no physical evidence what so ever. Superman even states the sword felt cold to his soul. Thats the equivalent of being blasted by an energy beam or even Ghost Riders hellfire would be a good example. No physical wound at all.

Maybe you think Superman is incapable of physical wounds or harm, i'm not sure, but I would think if he got stabbed in the chest with an actual, physical weapon, he's going to bleed and be hurt. He sure bled a bunch when Doomsday was beating the crap out of him.

Thanks for the scans by the way.

StiltmanFTW
even Captain America

Cap, with no amps, has many ridiculous striking feats.

Vs. Wonder Man, vs. the Hulk, vs. Ultimus, vs. Master Man (one or two-shot and that guy fought Namor off-panel) and many others.

He did break standard Void's constructs, too.

I see what you're saying of course, but let's be serious for a second. Thor is beneath Captain Rogers.

Time-Immemorial
HANG YOURSELF, YOU RANCID, WHORE!!!

I would watch your mouth you hillbilly whore. He was one of the great people on this board that threw you out of the house of el, and now you stuck in the house of smell.

-Pr-
Guys, stay on topic, or don't post. It's that simple.

Rao Kal El
Those scans verified just what I thought, they were magical in their make up and left no physical evidence what so ever. Superman even states the sword felt cold to his soul. Thats the equivalent of being blasted by an energy beam or even Ghost Riders hellfire would be a good example. No physical wound at all.

Maybe you think Superman is incapable of physical wounds or harm, i'm not sure, but I would think if he got stabbed in the chest with an actual, physical weapon, he's going to bleed and be hurt. He sure bled a bunch when Doomsday was beating the crap out of him.

Thanks for the scans by the way.

Magic is a SPECIFIC vulnerability for him and no I don't think you can't harm Superman but it will take more than Ares attack to take him down. There is also the other examples I mentioned and I forgot the one in which he battles a guy with an axe that pierces reality. And for what I have read Superman's skin seems harder to pierce than Sentry's. (At least Dark Avengers Sentry)

As for Doomsday, Doomsday made him bleed but DOS Doomsday is leaps and bounds ahead of Ares.

StiltmanFTW
Adamantine is supposed to be just as tough as adamantium, but... heh... it lacks the feats stick out tongue

carver9
Mind controlled clark had the edge over heman...he man ran him thru with his sword.

Meh..but the art was ok

That wasn't a real Superman. Just a clone of him.

h1a8

https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/img_7704.png?w=723 Superman won't get hit with the axe. Also Superman has a feat of tanking persuader's axe (which is more powerful).

Also, the axe isn't magical. It's just durable.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman won't get hit with the axe. Also Superman has a feat of tanking persuader's axe (which is more powerful).

Also, the axe isn't magical. It's just durable.

The back part of the ax. Anyways, I don't think the ax would auto kill him and he will do extremely well in Sentry shoes. Don't think he would clear it though.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9

Was it now? Iirc it was the real deal but its been awhile..I'm not even sure if its Canon. Has it been mentioned since? If not i can treat it as an else worlds book. Its not really a low showing for either. Like i said a mind controlled clark was handling he man till he got cocky and owned...not sure what the hubbub is all about

Time-Immemorial

Your not a real carver, you are his clone.

carver9
Was it now? Iirc it was the real deal but its been awhile..I'm not even sure if its Canon. Has it been mentioned since? If not i can treat it as an else worlds book. Its not really a low showing for either. Like i said a mind controlled clark was handling he man till he got cocky and owned...not sure what the hubbub is all about

He was chained up during the time He man fought that clone. I'll provide scans later tonight. Maybe Galan with beat me to the punch.

It's canon.

One_Angry_Scot

Yeah he was a clone.

http://i.imgur.com/08E5hAY.jpg1

Sin I AM
Yeah he was a clone.

http://i.imgur.com/08E5hAY.jpg1

thumb up sweet. Well that deads that argument...thx scot u too carv

quanchi112
Superman is critically wounded by Ares and he falls shortly thereafter.

tkitna
Originally posted by quanchi112

My opinion also, but its just an opinion. No biggie.

quanchi112
My opinion also, but its just an opinion. No biggie. They hate us cuz they ain't us.

carver9
I never knew of Quan as being the type to run off.

-Pr-
OP REALLY should have specified which Superman.

LordofBrooklyn

Based on what, Thanosi?

quanchi112
Based on what, Thanosi? His history.

quanchi112
I never knew of Quan as being the type to run off. Come again ?

carver9
Come again ?

You ran off bro. Bullied.

quanchi112
You ran off bro. Bullied. By who ?

carver9
By who ?

Why did you stop posting in the comic vs forum? Carver9 got a good memory so I remember your last words here.

quanchi112
Why did you stop posting in the comic vs forum? Carver9 got a good memory so I remember your last words here. I was warned. I left. It isn't the first time I left in those circumstances. I was still on kmc the entire time. My post count laps you, carver.

carver9
I was warned. I left. It isn't the first time I left in those circumstances. I was still on kmc the entire time. My post count laps you, carver.

Bullied. I'm waiting in line To Be the next person to bully you.

quanchi112
Bullied. I'm waiting in line To Be the next person to bully you. You can't warn me. And I left to punish this place. It worked.

Carver the only thing you bully is logic and common sense.

LordofBrooklyn
His history.

You mean the history that excludes his victories over immensely powerful magic based characters.

quanchi112
You mean the history that excludes his victories over immensely powerful magic based characters. Context. That would clearly hurt him. Remember that time when Spectre effortlessly turned Superman into salt.

One Big Mob
Carver9 got a good memory so I remember your last words here. Holy piss I laughed

Do you remember when I used to repeat events in your life where your gay black lovers would say your full KMC name with the 9 at the end? That shit gets me everytime. The fact that you're doing it now? Exquisite

carver9
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Holy piss I laughed

Do you remember when I used to repeat events in your life where your gay black lovers would say your full KMC name with the 9 at the end? That shit gets me everytime. The fact that you're doing it now? Exquisite

laughing out loud laughing out loud ...I don't remember this.

Time-Immemorial
Why did you stop posting in the comic vs forum? Carver9 got a good memory so I remember your last words here.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

What the fck is this!? Happy Dance

One Big Mob
laughing out loud laughing out loud ...I don't remember this. Took 2 seconds. Though I didn't post your name this time. There's a couple others but I'd have to remember the black guy names to google them. I'm pretty sure "Jamal Carver9" will turn up one though.
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
What that you flip flop?

That you teeter so constantly at the edge of saying your character wins that you might as well be arguing for them to win?

You said that Thanos would have like the hardest longest fight of his life. In Carver logic this means that "I don't think my character loses but I don't want to argue it or look like a fool so I'll just say that it's incredibly tough and close."
And then you flip flop to your real opinion.

Let me put it to you in a way you understand:

Say you and Deshawn are talking about anal. You bring it up like you want it at the very moment. But Deshawn is tired at the moment and in a bad mood. But you really really want anal at the moment, so you keep teetering on the edge of outright asking about it. Then Deshawn gets mad and he's all arguing with you about it. Then you argue back that you never actually said it as a defense. And you didn't. But you talking about douching out your butthole this morning, bleaching your anus, and slathering peanut oil around the sphincter minutes before Deshawn came home kind of defeat your point.

And that's what you do everytime you argue that a character has the hardest fight of their life. You slather peanut oil around your butthole. You're implying something so much that it's not hard to see your intentions. That doesn't go for everyone mind you, but it goes for you especially considering how much you "flip flop", though it's really just you telling your truth.

Time-Immemorial
Jamallaughing out loud

One Big Mob
It was DeAndre. There's another one in that thread too. I can't for the life of me find one where I was using quotes where people called you Carver9 from KMC though. I know I've used it before though

Anyway to refresh your memory

Originally posted by One Big Mob

Also, the point of "returning" completely flew over your head. They can't be at the optimal strength level if their powers are returning. Like, ****. If your strength is returning than you are not at full power. Simply put.
If you're beating cancer, then you haven't beat cancer. If you're tossing your buddy Jayshawn's salad, then you haven't tossed his salad.

Let's go DBZ here.
Goku is powering up to SS3. Is he at full power? No, of course not. You'd be a real piece of crap to think otherwise. If Goku powered up to SS3 then one could argue it.

Let's do a scenario here since you still won't understand:
Let's say one day you ask your buddy - oh let's call him DeAndre - to poop on your chest so you can be in ecstasy. Let's say he just starts laying a greasy log down on your chest. Laying being the key word, since he is right now pooping on your chest. But let's say you haven't had the pleasure of the fecal matter plopping down on you, so you aren't quite satisfied with the result. Now even you wouldn't say he has finished right? I mean, the feces hasn't even hit your chest yet.
And that's what was happening with the League's strength right then. They were pooping on your chest. It was an unfinished product.
What you're looking for is returned or pooped. What you're looking for is DeAndre's leftovers staining your chest as it coils up nicely a couple feet from your face. Then I don't know what you do afterwards, but I'm guessing you guys rub it in with your chests or whatnot. But I'm not talking about that.
Imagine the feeling you get when seeing the poop coming out to soil your skin. It's good, but you know it will feel a hell of a lot better when it has been fully pooped out and the deed is done.

The League was that feeling. They haven't yet finished their poop on your chest.

You are not at full power if your strength is returning. You are not at full power if your powering up. Not that it matters since they didn't even appear to be pushing, nor would it really have mattered if they did. They were backdrop waiting to be thrown askew.

What you're arguing has more holes in it than your posters of Bieber.
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
It couldn't even state the origin of his super strength or how it works. You think it's logical to assume he can suddenly stack strength on strength? You and even I were given really no detail of how his powers worked, and considering none of his feats support stacking strength, it seems unlikely. All we know is he copies powers. It wasn't said that he copies strengths.

Here should be the last example needed to explain it:

Say you're sucking on your dawg Tyrell's toes. And you're tickling and massaging his feet at the same time and whatever the hell else you do. Now this act alone gets you to full mast. You maxed out, that's it for you.
Now if your eastern buddy Ping Ling comes out of nowhere and plops his feet next to Tyrell's what is that going to do? 4 feet right in your face. And keep in mind Ping Ling would normally be enough, but compared to Tyrell he might as well be the DC character to Tyrell's Hulk. Ping Ling and his feet are just inadequate in comparison.

So, is Ping going to somehow change your density? Probably not. If anything he's probably going to just make you make a mess.

And that's what this is. Amazo already had Tyrell's feet in Superman's strength. Even if some Ping Ling feet come along that isn't going to put him over. Unless otherwise stated you aren't going to turn from rock solid to diamonds and Amazo's strength isn't going to start stacking stacks on stacks.

carver9
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

tkitna
You mean the history that excludes his victories over immensely powerful magic based characters.

It has nothing to do with magic. I'm arguing that if Ares took a full swing with his axe and hit Superman in the side with it (like he did to Sentry) then its going to jack Superman up bad. Others are saying he would casually shrug it off for some reason. I'm calling BS.

RealityWarper
Superman, in his own comics, has issues dealing against a single opponent most of the time (Anguish, Ghost, Soldier, Predator-like creature, Atomic Skull, etc...).

If he had to face the large number of characters that Sentry faced in Siege, Superman would be turned into a punching bag.

Rao Kal El
doh

quanchi112
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Superman, in his own comics, has issues dealing against a single opponent most of the time (Anguish, Ghost, Soldier, Predator-like creature, Atomic Skull, etc...).

If he had to face the large number of characters that Sentry faced in Siege, Superman would be turned into a punching bag. thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
thumb up

Sentry was essentially going all out during SIEGE.

A Superman with a comprable mindset is a beast for anyone.

RealityWarper
Sentry was essentially going all out during SIEGE.

A Superman with a comprable mindset is a beast for anyone.

Nope.

The Sentry that you have read in Siege wanted to die because of his evil deeds and asked Thor to kill him and allowed this to happen.

Sentry was going all out in the alternate version of Siege in the "What if ? 200" and casually one-shotted (= killed) all of Earth heroes before rampaging the Universe.

Superman isn't even close to that.

-Pr-
I'm not sure Superman can replicate what Sentry did at all, tbh.

Saying that, it'll take a fair bit more than Ares's axe to put him down.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Nope.

The Sentry that you have read in Siege wanted to die because of his evil deeds and asked Thor to kill him and allowed this to happen.

Sentry was going all out in the alternate version of Siege in the "What if ? 200" and casually one-shotted (= killed) all of Earth heroes before rampaging the Universe.

Superman isn't even close to that.

Clearly you didn't read SIEGE or you can't comprehend the events in the story.

The Sentry was CLEARLY going all out at certain points.

The internal conflict within these events is the heart of the story.

When he did The " Death-Grab" to Thor and the Odinson had the same look as Ares plays right into that.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by -Pr-
I'm not sure Superman can replicate what Sentry did at all, tbh.

Saying that, it'll take a fair bit more than Ares's axe to put him down.

YOUR HERESY DISGUSTS ME!!!!!!!

-Pr-

I know more about Superman than you.

StiltmanFTW

Who doesn't...?

LordofBrooklyn

LEPRECHAUN LIES!!!!

RealityWarper
Clearly you didn't read SIEGE or you can't comprehend the events in the story.

The Sentry was CLEARLY going all out at certain points.

The internal conflict within these events is the heart of the story.

When he did The " Death-Grab" to Thor and the Odinson had the same look as Ares plays right into that.

No.

He wasn't going all out at all.

He has so much options to destroy the Avengers & other heroes...

LordofBrooklyn
Who doesn't...?

Herpes> Your posts

Rao Kal El
Superman as in the guy who stopped Doomsday or Imperex probes one shooter, will be perfectly capable of doing the same or more

StiltmanFTW
Herpes> Your posts

See, you're lucky enough to enjoy both big grin

Time-Immemorial

Shut up, whore, get back on the street corner.

-Pr-
Who doesn't...?

Good point. thumb up

LEPRECHAUN LIES!!!!

If I was a Leprechaun, that would mean a Leprechaun knew more than you about Superman. And Leprechauns are busy guys. Having the time to read comics isn't always possible.

quanchi112
Superman as in the guy who stopped Doomsday or Imperex probes one shooter, will be perfectly capable of doing the same or more laughing out loud

Rao Kal El
Quit trolling, quani

quanchi112
Quit trolling, quani So a laughing emoji makes you crazy. Control your emotions, girl.

Rao Kal El
So a laughing emoji makes you crazy. Control your emotions, girl.

Quit trolling, quani or Pr is going to bully you away again

quanchi112
Quit trolling, quani or Pr is going to bully you away again You always were one to run behind another man. Come on aren't you in your 30's ? Just man up and let's get back to the topic at hand.

Superman survives Ares but gets crushed by Thor. What say you ?

Rao Kal El
You always were one to run behind another man. Come on aren't you in your 30's ? Just man up and let's get back to the topic at hand.

Superman survives Ares but gets crushed by Thor. What say you ?

Disagree kickball "champ"

My stance is explained in my post, you need me to spell it or spoon feed it to you?

quanchi112
Disagree kickball "champ"

My stance is explained in my post, you need me to spell it or spoon feed it to you? I am the champ. Glad you acknowledge that title.

You mentioned something about probes which doesn't factor into Siege. It really made no sense. He's weak to magic. That axe, that hammer. Look out Superman. laughing out loud

-Pr-
Get back on topic, please.

Rao Kal El
I am the champ. Glad you acknowledge that title.

You mentioned something about probes which doesn't factor into Siege. It really made no sense. He's weak to magic. That axe, that hammer. Look out Superman. laughing out loud

Probes are team busters, Superman was one shooting them. Magic will be of little of non factor for Superman in this state of mind, he has high showings vs magic in a lesser estate of mind, so it will be of little or no consequence at all, "champ"

quanchi112
Probes are team busters, Superman was one shooting them. Magic will be of little of non factor for Superman in this state of mind, he has high showings vs magic in a lesser estate of mind, so it will be of little or no consequence at all, "champ" WW, etc defeated them. They are overrated IMO. Magic is still a weakness regardless of his state of mind and he has to take what the Sentry did. He can't. If you want to make the claim all out means more resistance to magic then prove it.

big grin

Rao Kal El
WW, etc defeated them. They are overrated IMO. Magic is still a weakness regardless of his state of mind and he has to take what the Sentry did. He can't. If you want to make the claim all out means more resistance to magic then prove it.

big grin

There are several scans that prove my stance about magic no need to sppon feed you those too.

As for you thinking the probes are overrated... Well We all know how biased you are so. Also WW was wearing her armor which makes her more powerful by default and she was only able to break them by exploiting the joint weak points with an indestructible lasso and a shield given by the gods, so there is that.

Superman is more than capable to perform the siege deeds and more smile

quanchi112
There are several scans that prove my stance about magic no need to sppon feed you those too.

As for you thinking the probes are overrated... Well We all know how biased you are so. Also WW was wearing her armor which makes her more powerful by default and she was only able to break them by exploiting the joint weak points with an indestructible lasso and a shield given by the gods, so there is that.

Superman is more than capable to perform the siege deeds and more smile So you say there are loads that prove his mindset or all out ups his resistance to magic ? He was all out against WW did she cut his throat or did his throat resist ?

WW relies on her skill and of course she isn't as powerful as Superman but she still took them out. They weren't that impressive nor dot hey have anything to do with anything here.

Based on ? You repeating your baseless claims isn't proving it.

Rao Kal El
So you say there are loads that prove his mindset or all out ups his resistance to magic ? He was all out against WW did she cut his throat or did his throat resist ?

WW relies on her skill and of course she isn't as powerful as Superman but she still took them out. They weren't that impressive nor dot hey have anything to do with anything here.

Based on ? You repeating your baseless claims isn't proving it.

And he healed instantly, whats your point? If you need scans of Superman vs magic go to my photobucket and look for them, there is a lot of them.

WW was wearing he armor, do you understand that? And she took them out by using basically op weapons to attack the WEAK points of the probes.

Yes they are impresive as they were portrayed as team busters and Superman one shooted them.

My "baseless" claims are backed up by comics that I have actually read completely unlike your biased claims smile

Sin I AM
Um this is owaw clark?

quanchi112
And he healed instantly, whats your point? If you need scans of Superman vs magic go to my photobucket and look for them, there is a lot of them.

WW was wearing he armor, do you understand that? And she took them out by using basically op weapons to attack the WEAK points of the probes.

Yes they are impresive as they were portrayed as team busters and Superman one shooted them.

My "baseless" claims are backed up by comics that I have actually read completely unlike your biased claims smile WW quit attacking him and he didn't seem any more resistant to magical weapons. It cut right through his skin. You made the claim his resistance goes up but I gave you a direct example saying otherwise.

Ok and ? WW defeated them just the same.

Certain heroes can bust up teams on certain occasions as well that doesn't make them consistently team busters.

You haven't provided one example. wink

Rao Kal El
WW quit attacking him and he didn't seem any more resistant to magical weapons. It cut right through his skin. You made the claim his resistance goes up but I gave you a direct example saying otherwise.

Ok and ? WW defeated them just the same.

Certain heroes can bust up teams on certain occasions as well that doesn't make them consistently team busters.

You haven't provided one example. wink

Don't need to, especially not to you.

But the examples are there on my photobucket, I am not going to spoon feed you scans. You want to know? Read smile

And Imperex probes are solid team busters smile

-Pr-
From this point forward the version of Superman needs to be chosen. Seeing as how LoB is useless, I'll do it:

Fight One: Preboot OWAW Superman
Fight Two: Pre-depowered N52 Superman.

If you guys want it narrowed down to one, let me know.

quanchi112
Don't need to, especially not to you.

But the examples are there on my photobucket, I am not going to spoon feed you scans. You want to know? Read smile

And Imperex probes are solid team busters smile So you admit you dint feeble the need to back your claims. I always feel the need to back my claims.

I listed evidence you didn't.

Nah. WW busted one up fine. So did Superman and Doomsday.

Rao Kal El
From this point forward the version of Superman needs to be chosen. Seeing as how LoB is useless, I'll do it:

Fight One: Preboot OWAW Superman
Fight Two: Pre-depowered N52 Superman.

If you guys want it narrowed down to one, let me know.

thumb up clears it

quanchi112
thumb up clears it So you believe both Supermen can defeat Loki and then a norm stone amped avengers squad. Really ?

Rao Kal El
So you admit you dint feeble the need to back your claims. I always feel the need to back my claims.

I listed evidence you didn't.

Nah. WW busted one up fine. So did Superman and Doomsday.

I listed enough evidence and I am giving you the chance to educate yourself with my scans of Superman vs magic. I am in no mood of spoon feed you anything.

The evidence is there and I already explain why, you might disagree, but it is your opinion, so stop trolling and baiting smile

Rao Kal El
So you believe both Supermen can defeat Loki and then a norm stone amped avengers squad. Really ?

Do you know how to read?

What part of "clears it" is too diffucult for you to understand?

quanchi112
I listed enough evidence and I am giving you the chance to educate yourself with my scans of Superman vs magic. I am in no mood of spoon feed you anything.

The evidence is there and I already explain why, you might disagree, but it is your opinion, so stop trolling and baiting smile You didn't post any scans or even reference anything. Remember when Atlas beat th shit out of Superman and he needed aid.

That's more proof.

quanchi112
Do you know how to read?

What part of "clears it" is too diffucult for you to understand? There is no evidence to suggest he clears those characters. Hell, Thor himself beats him for a majority.

Rao Kal El
You didn't post any scans or even reference anything. Remember when Atlas beat th shit out of Superman and he needed aid.

That's more proof.

What part of "scans are in my pb account for you to read" you don't understand?

Rao Kal El
There is no evidence to suggest he clears those characters. Hell, Thor himself beats him for a majority.

That is your biased point of view, so really not worthy smile

quanchi112
What part of "scans are in my pb account for you to read" you don't understand? So from now on my def ese will be find it in my photobucket account. laughing out loud

Thor beats him. Magical weakness.

RealityWarper
*sigh* Both Supermen from that thread have bad showing against magic...

quanchi112
That is your biased point of view, so really not worthy smile You can't put forth any evidence so you threw in the towel.

Rao Kal El
So from now on my def ese will be find it in my photobucket account. laughing out loud

Thor beats him. Magical weakness.

Calm down, what is def ese?

Rao Kal El
You can't put forth any evidence so you threw in the towel.

Not spoon feeding you, that's different smile

RealityWarper
Post-Crisis Superman powers don't offer him any protection against magic.

quanchi112
Not spoon feeding you, that's different smile You didn't post any evidence whatsoever or even reference anything. When people debate they are required to put forth a case not list the ways they are upset and aren't going to.

quanchi112
Calm down, what is def ese? defense.

Rao Kal El
You didn't post any evidence whatsoever or even reference anything. When people debate they are required to put forth a case not list the ways they are upset and aren't going to.

Evidence is there, like I said, not spoon feeding you scans.

Rao Kal El
defense.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Evidence is there, like I said, not spoon feeding you scans. So reference it. Go ahead. I named two showings and another poster posted a scan.

quanchi112
laughing out loud Yeah, typos make me break into hysterics also.

Rao Kal El
So reference it. Go ahead. I named two showings and another poster posted a scan.

Tangent Superman series superman resist magical constructs

Jla primeval superman resist an attack powered by primordial gods

Jla Scarry monsters superman faces supernatural creatures and fares much better than any of his team mates lasting longer .

War of the gods Superman takes a blast that could destroy an island Superman lessened the effect of the blast

Superman tanks silver banshee scream in several of his comics

Adventures of Superman 619 defeats the god of death

And so on

Rao Kal El
Yeah, typos make me break into hysterics also.

I am actually laughing at you for how gullible you are

quanchi112
I am actually laughing at you for how gullible you are So now you're acting like you don't go into hysterics at typos.

quanchi112
Tangent Superman series superman resist magical constructs

Jla primeval superman resist an attack powered by primordial gods

Jla Scarry monsters superman faces supernatural creatures and fares much better than any of his team mates lasting longer .

War of the gods Superman takes a blast that could destroy an island Superman lessened the effect of the blast

Superman tanks silver banshee scream in several of his comics

Adventures of Superman 619 defeats the god of death

And so on So in these showings does it note that his all out mindset resists magic better ?

I don't think you understand what you need to do to prove it.

Rao Kal El
So now you're acting like you don't go into hysterics at typos.

What part of "laughing at you, because how gullible you are" you didn't understand?

Rao Kal El
So in these showings does it note that his all out mindset resists magic better ?

I don't think you understand what you need to do to prove it.

It shows that under certain stress level he can overcome the magic problem.

You need me to keep spoon feeding you?

Time-Immemorial
Yall should be directing your anger at the OP. The failed wench that he is.

quanchi112
What part of "laughing at you, because how gullible you are" you didn't understand? You fly into hysterics at typos and then change your story after I pointed it out. Calm down.

quanchi112
It shows that under certain stress level he can overcome the magic problem.

You need me to keep spoon feeding you? It is still a weakness and you didn't prove he builds up resistance against it.

Rao Kal El
It is still a weakness and you didn't prove he builds up resistance against it.

Read the comic then talk. smile

Rao Kal El
You fly into hysterics at typos and then change your story after I pointed it out. Calm down.

So... You didn't understand it laughing

quanchi112
Read the comic then talk. smile You didn't give evidence to back your claim. Superman beating a magical for doesn't mean he doesn't have a magical weakness.

quanchi112
So... You didn't understand it laughing You flip flopped.

Time-Immemorial
Quan how do you feel about Lob?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Quan how do you feel about Lob? One of the worst human beings alive in this country.

Rao Kal El
You didn't give evidence to back your claim. Superman beating a magical for doesn't mean he doesn't have a magical weakness.

Wrong, I gave you enough evidence to back up my claim, read it because like I said I am not spoon feeding you.

Keep trolling

Rao Kal El
You flip flopped.

based on?

Time-Immemorial
One of the worst human beings alive in this country.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Wrong, I gave you enough evidence to back up my claim, read it because like I said I am not spoon feeding you.

Keep trolling When did his resistance increase in those showings ?

quanchi112
You are a slow learner.

Rao Kal El
When did his resistance increase in those showings ?

Did you read the comic? No?

Ok, not spoon feeding you, get it?

Rao Kal El
You are a slow learner.

based on?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>