The Matrix Reloaded Plot...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

off-the-wall
Hi there...

I have just seen Matrix II and the movie gives me the idea that the "real world" neo and all the others think to know isn't actually the real world.
Because why would Neo "feel" the sentinels at the end and why can he stop them like in the matrix.
I believe that the 1. Matrix is a Matrix inside a second Matrix
maby neo was knocked out at the end because the rules in the 2nd matrix are... not as easy to brake as the rules in the 1. Matrix. And he was not up to it...

Another thing... how does Neo "know" that the thing at the end is a bomb if it wasn't another matrix

what do you think of this ???

turin
we have covered this in another thread, but i dont beleive in the multiple matrix theory. why wouldnt smith look like smith if it were still the matrix and why wouldnt neo be able to tell since he says the matrix as code. i just think it is too easy of an explanation and i will be kind of disappointed if it turns out that way.

off-the-wall
I read this couple of times but it doesnt make sense to me...

"since he says the matrix as code" ok i guess you meant sees
well the matrix outside the matrix might be designed so he and others don't see the code, maby he is suposed to see it in the 1. matrix or the program makes it easy for him to see it and fly and move fast and so on

"why wouldnt smith look like smith if it were still the matrix"
ok i dont get this can you explain it ?

and how do you explain that Neo kills the senti. by putting up his hand how is it possible ?
I think it would be a cheap ending if neo turns out to be a guy who has some kind of annormal powers (I mean like superman-powers) in the real real word...

Ushgarak
Ok, this is being discussed to DEATH elsewhere... closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.