Grand Jury says Planned Parenthood clear, Indicts accusors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/26/u...c=edit_na_20160125&nlid=56807460&ref=cta&_r=0

Well, that's what happens when you try and go after someone with faked evidence, I guess!

ArtificialGlory
It's good to see false accusers get what's coming to them.

Tzeentch
Satan wins another one.

Q99
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Satan wins another one.

Isn't Satan normally on the side of liars and deceivers?

If one needs to deceive to push their view, it says a lot more about them than it does their opponents.

Stigma
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Satan wins another one.
LOL

Stigma
Originally posted by Q99
Isn't Satan normally on the side of liars and deceivers?

You may be onto something... I bet he votes for liberals.

Bardock42
Not surprising, just sad how the Republicans and their followers ate up the obvious lies. Good thing to see there are consequences for these people.

Q99
Originally posted by Stigma
You may be onto something... I bet he votes for liberals.

They're not the ones being caught trying to pass around fabricated stories smile

Stigma
Still, I bet Satan votes liberal. devil

Come at me bro uhuh

Robtard
Nice, good to see the innocent party cleared of wrongdoing and the evil liars get charged, though I doubt much will come of the indictments, probably a few people will lose their jobs and that will be it.

Henry_Pym
Are they being charged with buying the organs from PP? Because wasnt that the reason people cared about this in the first place...?

Robtard
In short: You had criminals(Center for Medical Progress ) accusing the innocent (Planned Parenthood) of wrongdoing and the investigation into PP because of said accusations uncovered the real criminals, people at the CfMP. The justice system seemed to have worked this time with the added and epically hilarious benefit of the real criminals/accusers getting charged in return

Omega Vision
I doubt this will mean anything to the Planned Parenthood haters though.

Ayelewis
Well it's hardly surprising, Pro life liars are a bunch of frauds who should not be trusted. These frauds wanted to get Planned Parenthood investigated, and they did, which has resulted in a finding of absolutely no wrongdoing by PP, and indictments for them. And that's on top of the RICO lawsuit they're facing. And they brought it all on themselves. Justice is sweet.

Surtur
If anything I would think Satan would encourage people not to vote at all.

Time-Immemorial
The indictments are for using fake drivers license, however these investigative techniques used are protected under the the 1st Amendment.

Also a member of the district attorney staff sits on the board of planned parent hood.

laughing out loud

I can't wait till this is dismissed.

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Also a member of the district attorney staff sits on the board of planned parent hood.

Isn't this some kind of conflict of interest?

Time-Immemorial
Thats how liberals run.

Flyattractor
I would be surprised if anything actually comes from this legal wise. Other then the RTL group being dragged thru the courts for years and costing them tons of money. That's how LIBERALS deal with their enemies.

Its called CORUPTION!

Time-Immemorial
Considers the conflict of interest and the protection of investigation practices under the 1st amendment, the judge will throw this out as soon as it lands on his or her desk. Then I can laugh at Q99 and the lot of ya who were chalking this up to a win already.

Flyattractor
The Liberals just used the good old fashioned Legal Ploy of..."Nuhuh It wasn't us it was YOU"

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Considers the conflict of interest and the protection of investigation practices under the 1st amendment, the judge will throw this out as soon as it lands on his or her desk. Then I can laugh at Q99 and the lot of ya who were chalking this up to a win already.

Even if the real criminals avoid justice, PP was cleared of wrongdoing and rightfully so; that's a win thumb up

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
Even if the real criminals avoid justice, PP was cleared of wrongdoing and rightfully so; that's a win thumb up

Free to kill more babies and sell the parts to buy cool stuff.

HOORAY!
rolling on floor laughing

Henry_Pym
I support abortion, but trying to act like this is a moral victory is literally retarded

Time-Immemorial
Agreedthumb up

Adam_PoE

Robtard
Another thread that aged nicely. The Rightist were so sure it would go the Center for Medical Progress' way. So sure.

FalconPaunch!
Robtard's solution of birth control is anal. stick out tongue

Robtard
TBF, it's a proven method used throughout the ages

rudester
Really Happy Dance

FalconPaunch!
XD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.