KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Grand Jury says Planned Parenthood clear, Indicts accusors

Grand Jury says Planned Parenthood clear, Indicts accusors
Started by: Q99

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q99

Grand Jury says Planned Parenthood clear, Indicts accusors

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/26/u...ef=cta&_r=0

quote:

HOUSTON — A grand jury here that was investigating allegations of misconduct against Planned Parenthood has instead indicted two anti-abortion activists who made videos of the organization.

In a statement, the Harris County district attorney, Devon Anderson, said Monday that the director of the Center for Medical Progress, David Daleiden, had been indicted on a felony charge of tampering with a governmental record and a misdemeanor count related to purchasing human organs.

Another center employee, Sandra Merritt, was indicted on a charge of tampering with a governmental record.

The Center for Medical Progress had covertly shot videos of Planned Parenthood officials discussing the sale of body parts from aborted fetuses for research. Mr. Daleiden, 26, had posed as a biotechnology representative to infiltrate Planned Parenthood affiliates and surreptitiously record his attempts to procure tissue for research.

Ms. Anderson said in the statement that grand jurors had cleared Planned Parenthood of any wrongdoing. She did not specify in the statement what record or records were allegedly tampered with.

“We were called upon to investigate allegations of criminal conduct by Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast,” Ms. Anderson said. “As I stated at the outset of this investigation, we must go where the evidence leads us. All the evidence uncovered in the course of this investigation was presented to the grand jury. I respect their decision on this difficult case.”

Well, that's what happens when you try and go after someone with faked evidence, I guess!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 04:19 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

It's good to see false accusers get what's coming to them.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 07:19 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Satan wins another one.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 07:47 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Satan wins another one.

Isn't Satan normally on the side of liars and deceivers?

If one needs to deceive to push their view, it says a lot more about them than it does their opponents.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 07:49 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Satan wins another one.

LOL

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 08:10 AM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Q99
Isn't Satan normally on the side of liars and deceivers?

You may be onto something... I bet he votes for liberals.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 08:12 AM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Not surprising, just sad how the Republicans and their followers ate up the obvious lies. Good thing to see there are consequences for these people.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 09:05 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Stigma
You may be onto something... I bet he votes for liberals.

They're not the ones being caught trying to pass around fabricated stories smile

Last edited by Q99 on Jan 26th, 2016 at 10:07 AM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 10:03 AM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Still, I bet Satan votes liberal. devil

Come at me bro

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 11:51 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Nice, good to see the innocent party cleared of wrongdoing and the evil liars get charged, though I doubt much will come of the indictments, probably a few people will lose their jobs and that will be it.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 05:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Are they being charged with buying the organs from PP? Because wasnt that the reason people cared about this in the first place...?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 05:56 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

In short: You had criminals(Center for Medical Progress ) accusing the innocent (Planned Parenthood) of wrongdoing and the investigation into PP because of said accusations uncovered the real criminals, people at the CfMP. The justice system seemed to have worked this time with the added and epically hilarious benefit of the real criminals/accusers getting charged in return

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 06:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

I doubt this will mean anything to the Planned Parenthood haters though.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 07:43 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayelewis

Well it's hardly surprising, Pro life liars are a bunch of frauds who should not be trusted. These frauds wanted to get Planned Parenthood investigated, and they did, which has resulted in a finding of absolutely no wrongdoing by PP, and indictments for them. And that's on top of the RICO lawsuit they're facing. And they brought it all on themselves. Justice is sweet.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 08:43 PM
Ayelewis is currently offline Click here to Send Ayelewis a Private Message Find more posts by Ayelewis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If anything I would think Satan would encourage people not to vote at all.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 08:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

The indictments are for using fake drivers license, however these investigative techniques used are protected under the the 1st Amendment.

Also a member of the district attorney staff sits on the board of planned parent hood.

laughing out loud

I can't wait till this is dismissed.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 11:28 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Also a member of the district attorney staff sits on the board of planned parent hood.

Isn't this some kind of conflict of interest?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2016 12:22 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats how liberals run.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2016 12:26 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I would be surprised if anything actually comes from this legal wise. Other then the RTL group being dragged thru the courts for years and costing them tons of money. That's how LIBERALS deal with their enemies.

Its called CORUPTION!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2016 12:42 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Considers the conflict of interest and the protection of investigation practices under the 1st amendment, the judge will throw this out as soon as it lands on his or her desk. Then I can laugh at Q99 and the lot of ya who were chalking this up to a win already.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2016 12:43 AM