Void/Sentry vs Darkseid...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Void/Sentry takes on Pre-DCnU Darkseid in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

quanchi112
Void wins.

Estacado
Omega BeaNs ftw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Omega BeaNs ftw. Based on ?

the Darkone
DS wins every time

Sin I AM
Boss dark side or turpin?

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
DS wins every time How so ?

the Darkone
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Boss dark side or turpin?

It wouldnt matter DS is too powerful, and this is DS at best Sentry would get a$$ rape

iceman24567
Darkseid

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Darkseid Based on ?

Decter
Darksied

quanchi112
Originally posted by Decter
Darksied Based on ?

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
Void wins.

let's see if i can use you're backward logic.

Based on?

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
let's see if i can use you're backward logic.

Based on? MM showing, Loki showing, abilities, etc.

SquallX
MM showing, Loki showing, abilities, etc.

You do know that Darkseid was immune to the Pre-Crisis reboot right? True he got weaker, but all of his Pre-Crisis feats are all his. He's just like Barry.

Did you even read Final Crisis? It retcon all of Darkseid's appearances as mere Avatars. That means it was nothing but Avatars that

-Battle against the Anti-Life
-That high jacked Alexander' body and blast the Anti-Monitor
-mind controlled 3 million Daxamites
-Made the Legions looked like flies

Where as Post Crisis
-Captured Ares after he gained the God Wave
-Created Eclipso
-Captured the Olympian Phanteons

Those feats alone puts him far above the like of MM and Loki by a mile. Where as Final Crisis Darkseid in his true form was close to ending the Multiverse when he appeared in his true form.

quanchi112
You do know that Darkseid was immune to the Pre-Crisis reboot right? True he got weaker, but all of his Pre-Crisis feats are all his. He's just like Barry.

Did you even read Final Crisis? It retcon all of Darkseid's appearances as mere Avatars. That means it was nothing but Avatars that

-Battle against the Anti-Life
-That high jacked Alexander' body and blast the Anti-Monitor
-mind controlled 3 million Daxamites
-Made the Legions looked like flies

Where as Post Crisis
-Captured Ares after he gained the God Wave
-Created Eclipso
-Captured the Olympian Phanteons

Those feats alone puts him far above the like of MM and Loki by a mile. Where as Final Crisis Darkseid in his true form was close to ending the Multiverse when he appeared in his true form. That has nothing to do with the Void.

The same comic that batman showed him up and and superman sang him away despite him having the anti life equation.

None of those feats are combat applicable. It's like saying I built the Taj Mahal yet I win this fight based off that.

Batman is a human being and he showed up the amped Darkseid.

DarkSaint85
That wasn't Darkseid, that was Darkseid's essence in the rotting body of Turpin? I wouldn't call that amped.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That wasn't Darkseid, that was Darkseid's essence in the rotting body of Turpin? I wouldn't call that amped. Anti life equation. He performed embarrassingly when I heard a lot of hype going in.

SquallX
That has nothing to do with the Void.

The same comic that batman showed him up and and superman sang him away despite him having the anti life equation.

None of those feats are combat applicable. It's like saying I built the Taj Mahal yet I win this fight based off that.

Batman is a human being and he showed up the amped Darkseid.

Jesus, you can't be this dense?

That wasn't Darkseid real body, that was he's essence, or Soul if you prefered taking over Turpin's body. When Darkseid actually showed up, he was about to destroy the Multiverse itself. Also, did you forget that Superman had to also use the Miracle Machine, an artifact that's Multiversal in it's nature?

Fisticuffs is not always required to show how dangerous one can be. Darkseid is both a fighter and strategist. From trapping Ares after he gained the Godwave, to blasting COIE Anti Monitor with his Omega. to beating the shit out the Pre Crisis Legions.

Like i said before, a fist is a powerful tool, but what's a fist against a being that's able to manipulate you like a dummy on a strings?

Here's a challenge too you, gave me a list of things Void/Sentry has done, that Darkseid haven't done three times better?

SquallX
Anti life equation. He performed embarrassingly when I heard a lot of hype going in.

Not sure if you're serious?

Did you even read Final Crisis?

quanchi112
Not sure if you're serious?

Did you even read Final Crisis? laughing out loud

Yes, I did and find it an awful read.

carver9
Void

quanchi112
Jesus, you can't be this dense?

That wasn't Darkseid real body, that was he's essence, or Soul if you prefered taking over Turpin's body. When Darkseid actually showed up, he was about to destroy the Multiverse itself. Also, did you forget that Superman had to also use the Miracle Machine, an artifact that's Multiversal in it's nature?

Fisticuffs is not always required to show how dangerous one can be. Darkseid is both a fighter and strategist. From trapping Ares after he gained the Godwave, to blasting COIE Anti Monitor with his Omega. to beating the shit out the Pre Crisis Legions.

Like i said before, a fist is a powerful tool, but what's a fist against a being that's able to manipulate you like a dummy on a strings?

Here's a challenge too you, gave me a list of things Void/Sentry has done, that Darkseid haven't done three times better? He didn't belong so it caused a chain reaction which isn't indicative of anything combat related.

Superman hit the proper tune and sang a weakened Seid out of existence. Batman fatally wounded him.

Trapping ares has to do with prep. He pressed a button against a weakened Am. Supergirl kicked the shit out of him without him being weakened or without tech.

Everyone changed with the crisis. Inconsistent showings either way.

MM, crushed Hulk, Thor, FF, Strange, etc. with relative ease, brought himself back from complete annihilation.

Happy Dance

deathslash
He didn't belong so it caused a chain reaction which isn't indicative of anything combat related.

Superman hit the proper tune and sang a weakened Seid out of existence. Batman fatally wounded him.

Trapping ares has to do with prep. He pressed a button against a weakened Am. Supergirl kicked the shit out of him without him being weakened or without tech.

Everyone changed with the crisis. Inconsistent showings either way.

MM, crushed Hulk, Thor, FF, Strange, etc. with relative ease, brought himself back from complete annihilation.

Happy Dance throughout the whole comic, it was being made explicitly clear that his presence was destroying the universe.

You can harp on superman ending him as much as you want to. It doesn't change the fact being that it took him literally destroying his essence with the right harmonic frequency in order to kill him. He wounded an already rotting sack of flesh that was just holding in his essence. Moreover, batman used a f*cking plot device gun that contained a bullet that darkseid was specifically weak to and had been used to oneshot kill orion.

He did it on the fly. That button that he pressed only allowed him to see through luthor. The omega beams that nearly killed ant monitor were all him. Scans of this supposed beating (we both know you're lying about) that he suffered at her hands?

He didn't change though. They're not inconsistent either because final crisis retconned all previous showings to being his avatars.

DarkSaint85
The gun Batman used wasn't a normal gun, with a normal bullet.

It was the idea of a gun, with the essence of a bullet.

Moreover, Darkseid was already mortally wounded by Orion, who had been destined to kill him. So Final Crisis' showings are hardly what I would term amped:

http://seekersofthebat.com/wp-content/uploads/batman01.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by deathslash
throughout the whole comic, it was being made explicitly clear that his presence was destroying the universe.

You can harp on superman ending him as much as you want to. It doesn't change the fact being that it took him literally destroying his essence with the right harmonic frequency in order to kill him. He wounded an already rotting sack of flesh that was just holding in his essence. Moreover, batman used a f*cking plot device gun that contained a bullet that darkseid was specifically weak to and had been used to oneshot kill orion.

He did it on the fly. That button that he pressed only allowed him to see through luthor. The omega beams that nearly killed ant monitor were all him. Scans of this supposed beating (we both know you're lying about) that he suffered at her hands?

He didn't change though. They're not inconsistent either because final crisis retconned all previous showings to being his avatars. Due to not supposed to be there not something he wanted to do.

Yes, and Darkseid used the anti life equation which is a plot device. Funny how that doesn't matter just the gun Batman used with his own reflexes to decimate Darkseid.

That was tech. Supergirl didn't need tech and Anti Monitor was weakened. Context ftw.

We debate based off what we read not what you imagine.

RadZoa
Darkseid wins, with ease

quanchi112
Originally posted by RadZoa
Darkseid wins, with ease Based on ?

DarkSaint85
The gun Batman used wasn't a normal gun, with a normal bullet.

It was the idea of a gun, with the essence of a bullet.

Moreover, Darkseid was already mortally wounded by Orion, who had been destined to kill him. So Final Crisis' showings are hardly what I would term amped:

http://seekersofthebat.com/wp-content/uploads/batman01.jpg

Finally found the scan///it was no ordinary bullet.

http://cdn.springboard.gorillanation.com/storage//upl_images/bm_702_dylux-4-copy.jpg

RealityWarper
I can totally see Voidtry crushing Darkseid in his infinitendrils or molecularly disintegrate him. There will be no outside Source to save him this time.

the Darkone
DS erase voidtry

RealityWarper
DS erase voidtry

How ?

Morgana Le Fay couldn't.

Molecule Man couldn't and he is arguably more powerful than Darkseid.

SquallX
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I can totally see Voidtry crushing Darkseid in his infinitendrils or molecularly disintegrate him. There will be no outside Source to save him this time.

You really have no idea of what youre talking about if you think that's gonna work on Darkseid.

RealityWarper
*waiting for feats from Darkseid resisting molecular manipulation / reality warping above Molecule Man's level*

Ps: It's New 52. Just for people to remember.

Philosophía
Darkseid kills him with one hit of his Omega Beams.

SquallX
*waiting for feats from Darkseid resisting molecular manipulation / reality warping above Molecule Man's level*

Owen didn't do shit worth while in Siege.

Also DS is a Multiversal being in the New 52. The only thing that stopped him was an Abstract of Death itself. Prior to that, Darkseid was in control of said Abstract, and the only reason he lost control, was because another Multiversal entity by the name of the Anti Life was use against him.

Nothing less than that was a threat to New 52 Darkseid.

RealityWarper
@philosophia :

I doubt it.

Sentry was absorbing Photon's energies, stated to be able to kill planets and Sentry can draw all kind of energies.

RealityWarper
Owen didn't do shit worth while in Siege.

Also DS is a Multiversal being in the New 52. The only thing that stopped him was an Abstract of Death itself. Prior to that, Darkseid was in control of said Abstract, and the only reason he lost control, was because another Multiversal entity by the name of the Anti Life was use against him.

Nothing less than that was a threat to New 52 Darkseid.

Owen had no mental inhibitions on Dark Avengers so he was at full power.
He was unable to do shit to Sentry once Bob realized that he could warp the reality and was literally contained and killed.

Ds has literally no feats that put him on par with Molecule Man, nor Sentry.

Philosophía
@philosophia :

I doubt it.

Sentry was absorbing Photon's energies, stated to be able to kill planets and Sentry can draw all kind of energies. 1/5 of the power necessary to destroy an entire Universe was supplmented by Darkseid.

That shits on anything Sentry has ever shown in his entire history in terms of destructive power.

DarkSaint85

No it's not.

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Void/Sentry takes on Pre-DCnU Darkseid

RealityWarper
@philosophia : Strangely I can't quote you...

Voidtry in the "what if ? 200" actually rampaged the Universe.

However YEARS before his fight against Molecule Man, Sentry was already presented as an equal of House Of M Scarlet Witch.

Even if the writers decided not to make him triggers another House Of M, he showed to have enough power to swat efforlessly the Molecule Man...

That's pretty much above anything that Darkseid has shown. Still better than giving 1/5 of his power to Dr Fate against the anti-life equation...

On top of that :

- Stan Lee said that Sentry had the power to destroy the Marvel Universe (not just the Earth-616, literally the Marvel Universe).

- Dr Strange that Sentry could destroy the Universe.

- Bendis said on his site that he is using Sentry the same way that Jenkins did.

- Civil War Files (the stuff I posted) : Sentry is at least on par with HOM Scarlet Witch when it comes to his reality warping powers (and that makes sense as he retconned the Marvel Universe)

- Civil War Battle Damage Report : Sentry is said to have the ability for Unlimited Psionic Ability.

- Dark Avengers : Sentry get killed 3 times against Molecule Man, understand that he can warp the reality (Bendis said in an interview that Sentry don't have molecule manipulation, just that he believe he has) and swat Molecule Man like a fly.

- Uncanny Avengers : Rogue with the power of all Earth Heroes try and fail to even slow down Exitar. Sentry comes and block Exitar's descent. After Exitar's death, Sentry fly the body away at FTL speeds.

That pretty summarize how powerful the Sentry is for Marvel.

Philosophía
Voidtry in the "what if ? 200" actually rampaged the Universe. What Ifs are non-canon to 616 Sentry.

Even if the writers decided not to make him triggers another House Of M, he showed to have enough power to swat efforlessly the Molecule Man... A weakened Molecule Man.

http://i.imgur.com/LfMc2Zk.png

The rest are statements or random feats that have nothing to do with what I asked.

Sentry has no feat even close to destroying 1/5th of the Universe. Hell, he doesn't even have feats to prove even 0.0001% of that power. Darkseid stomps.

You better erase your post, because if somebody sees that you said Sentry is HOM Wanda level, you'll be laughed out of this board.

RealityWarper
@philosophia :

THIS "what if" showed the Sentry being in a different mental state and that's only what matter as it is the only difference between the two Universes...

Molecule Man wasn't weakened.

Your scan comes from an UNofficial source. It's like taking the words from some random people on internet without proofs.

The rest aren't statements. That's part of the story and shows how powerful the Sentry is.

Darkseid struggle against Superman-like beings when Sentry is unstoppable and they have to ask him gently to erase his own memories to stop being a threat to the Universe.

I will not erase my post.

You are the one using a non-canon scan coming from your ass when I directly quote official interviews from the writers, authors, editors and the official handbooks of the Marvel Universe too.

The sentence that I posted above comes from the Civil War Files and directly quote the Sentry being on par with HOM Wanda...

Which is the opinion of Tony Stark after YEARS analyzing the Sentry as a teamate and redacting that report for the President of the USA to be aware of the threat.

The opinion of the people of that forum is weigthless and so is yours.

By the way the fight between Darkseid and the anti-monitor is barely planetary when Sentry and Photon holding back directly threaten several solar-systems at least..

Talking about feats Darseid didn't even destroy 1/5 of the Universe either. He was just a battery to Dr Fate...

PLANETARY :

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/darkseid-vs-the-anti-monitor.jpg?w=620&h=476

MULTI-PLANETS BUSTING WHILE HOLDING BACK :

http://i.imgur.com/oyeb1MA.jpg

Sentry stomps, bub.

Philosophía
@philosophia :

THIS "what if" showed the Sentry being in a different mental state and that's only what matter as it is the only difference between the two Universes What Ifs have no bearing on the 616 characters powerlevel. Never have, never will. Alternate Universes.

I guess Black Bolt would kill Sentry:

https://qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-19e9176184a576e711bf125e53f97f48?convert_to_webp=true

I can't talk to you if you can't even grasp that concept.

Molecule Man wasn't weakened.

Your scan comes from an UNofficial source. It's like taking the words from some random people on internet without proofs. Molecule Man's powerlevel is dependent on his mental state - something which the bio I posted corroborates.

It's fact that Molecule Man wasn't anywhere near his full power - no matter what your rabid fanboysm dictates.

Sentry being as powerful as HOM Wanda is ridiculous, rampant fanboysm. Show me feats of his even close to that level, and then we'll talk.

Stop these delusions.

In the meantime, Darkseid is far more powerful based on demonstrated feats. 1/5th of the Universe is at the low-end of his capabilities, given the fact that he was arguably the most powerful of the group of 5.

RealityWarper
@ Philosophia :

What Ifs have no bearing on the 616 characters powerlevel. Never have, never will. Alternate Universes.

https://qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-19e9176184a576e711bf125e53f97f48?convert_to_webp=true

The "what if" I'm talking about ESPECIALLY state that the difference between his Universe and Sentry's Earth-616 is ONLY Sentry's mental state.

At the end of it, Uatu the Watcher from Earth-616 speak with the Watcher of this reality about the threat represented by the Sentry.

I can't speak with you if you don't understand the concept.

THIS "what if" showed the Sentry being in a different mental state and that's only what matter as it is the only difference between the two Universes

What Ifs have no bearing on the 616 characters powerlevel. Never have, never will. Alternate Universes.

Wrong.

Molecule Man's power-level depends ONLY of the inhibitions he places upon his powers. His mental state doesn't matter at all.

It is literally stated in ALL Official Marvel Handbooks that the only thing that limitates Molecule Man's powers are the limits that he places upon his powers, NOT his mental state...

By the way I would like that you cite the issue of the Marvel Handbook you are refering to, just for the laugh. smile

It's quite the opposite.

I'm literally quoting OFFICIAL SOURCES while you are using fan-fictions posted over the internet...

You accusations of me being a "rabid fanboy" sounds ridiculous when you literally ignore what happened in Dark Avengers.

Owen had no restrictions placed upon his powers. There is literally not a single moment when Owen said that he can't do something. Quite the opposite even when Sentry dominates him, Owen yells "I control the molecules ! I DO !"...

I guess that Tony Stark AKA Iron Man is a Sentry fanboy then, as is Moonstone because both said the same thing about the Sentry.

I'm just quoting their own analysis of the character, that's not my opinion but the one of a very expert like Tony Stark.

Ok, bub. Actually read the comics and then we talk.

I guess that Stan Lee is a Sentry fanboy and various comics books writers whom write him are delusional too. wink

Sentry stalemated Photon, who's arguably Universal without a scratch when Darkseid fighting Anti-monitor is barely a planetary menace...

Thanks for showing that Darkseid is easily 5 times weaker than an Universal-being.

I can see the very definition of a "rabid fanboyism" when you literally ignore the canon material I provide and hide yourself behind a passive-aggressive attitude and the use of a fan-made material you are incapable to track the true origin.

Congratulations, bub.

Philosophía
The "what if" I'm talking about ESPECIALLY state that the difference between his Universe and Sentry's Earth-616 is ONLY Sentry's mental state. All what-Ifs have a difference that diverges them from the main-timeline. That doesn't make them any more relevant.

From the rules of this forum:

Continue ignoring the rules of the forum or, really, common sense, and you will be dealt with by the moderators.

Molecule Man's power-level depends ONLY of the inhibitions he places upon his powers. His mental state doesn't matter at all. Jesus Christ dude, do you even read comics?

Here's the comics themselves directly calling your statement as moronic, lying bullshit:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/64880/4681160-8498296485-2ziIc.jpg
"Mental state fluctuated enough to make his powerlevel manageable"

laughing out loud

Using what ifs?
Saying that Sentry is HoM Scarlet Witch level?
Ignoring evidence directly reffering to his fight with Sentry that he is weakened?
http://i.imgur.com/LfMc2Zk.png
Lying about what the comics say?

Holy shit dude, that's certainly the last post I'll read of you.

RealityWarper
The what if literally explains that the ONLY difference between two stories is Sentry's mental state.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23992/4762915-sentrycontext1what-if-%23200-004.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23992/4762916-sentrycontext2what-if-%23200-005-06.jpg

Go whine to the mods.

That's the only thing that you can do besides using fishy scans from non-canon sources and out-of-context material.

I do and you don't.

That's why you pick only the "informations" that suits your fandom and ignore the other.

It was previous to Molecule Man's inprisonement to the Raft and after his failure and re-conquering Masha.

He argably let the Shield put him in jail as it is flat out stated in the Dark Reign Files that he had mental inhibitions at this time and that's the only thing that weakens his powers. NOT his mental state.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23992/4759942-drf-041-molecule-man.jpg

On top of that I already posted the scan from the same source that you are using out-of-context that Molecule Man's powers are only affected by his beliefs on his abilities from the New Avengers Most Wanted Files.

Too bad you didn't know it comes from the same source.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23992/4759945-new-avengers-most-wanted-files-32.jpg

You can laugh.

You don't know jack squat about the material you are using.

You can't even cite your sources. LULZ.

Pathetic attemps.

Highly justified in that case as both reality are exactly similar besides Sentry's mental state in both.

Go whine to Tony Stark.

I don't care about what you think.

He wasn't.

The very scan in green that you posted about "Owen's mental state" happened YEARS before Cilvil War and a looong time before Dark Avengers.

You don't even know that the same source directly quote Molecule Man's powers being "LIMITED ONLY BY HIS BELIEFS ON HIS ABILITIES" which literally dissipates any doubt you could have about the way Owen's mental state interfere with his powers.

On top of that the very Dark Avenger's comicsdirectly shows that Owen got rid of the limitations he imposed upon his powers during the time he was a prisoner.

I don't but you keep posting that "control rod" shit that don't comes from a Marvel Comics nor from a Official Marvel Handbook.

Too bad really. I will not sleep that night.

As it's the last post you will read of me at least :

1) Try to put some effort as fiding official sources when you are trying to debate.

2) Stop picking the informations from handbooks like the New Avengers Most Wanted Files when you didn't read the whole scan that state itself that Molecule Man's powers are only limited by the beliefs that Owen places on his abilties.

Badabing
What ifs are not proof in the CBVF, unless it's stated in the OP.

Galan007
The what if literally explains that the ONLY difference between two stories is Sentry's mental state. What Ifs are always meant to be similar to the 616 stories they mirror... That certainly doesn't make them canon, nor does it make them usable on the forum(as clearly outlined in the rules.)

And frankly, if desperately clinging to a What If is your best source of evidence, then you may want to rethink your stance. srsly

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
What Ifs are always meant to be similar to the 616 stories they mirror... That certainly doesn't make them canon, nor does it make them usable on the forum(as clearly outlined in the rules.)

And frankly, if desperately clinging to a What If is your best source of evidence, then you may want to rethink your stance. srsly thumb up

RealityWarper
What Ifs are always meant to be similar to the 616 stories they mirror... That certainly doesn't make them canon, nor does it make them usable on the forum(as clearly outlined in the rules.)

And frankly, if desperately clinging to a What If is your best source of evidence, then you may want to rethink your stance. srsly

It's one of the MANY sources of evidences that I quoted in my previous posts.

It's not the role of the moderators, nor of the posters of KMC to decide what is canon and what isn't.

The end of the story is literally a warning from the Watcher from this dimension to the Watcher of the Earth-616 and that's more than enough to make it a reliable source.

That's still better than the fake scan about the "control rod" that you have spread on this forum by the way.

I'm pretty sure that using a fan-fictive source is against the rules.

So far, by feats, Sentry already stomps Darkseid in every imaginable ways.

Philosophía
It's not the role of the moderators, nor of the posters of KMC to decide what is canon and what isn't. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

RealityWarper
@philosophia :

I believed it was your last answer to my post.

So far I'm waiting for you to quote the sources that you posted

Oh wait ! You don't know where they come from ! big grin

Galan007
It's not the role of the moderators, nor of the posters of KMC to decide what is canon and what isn't. Cool.

Marvel(the company) officially lists What Ifs as alternate universes. IOW, they are non-canon to 616/mainstream continuity. Because of this, the mods here at KMC came up with a perfectly logical rule stating that What If material is inadmissible on the forums, unless otherwise specified in the OP.

At this point you're arguing just to argue. Bada already laid the rules out for you personally... If you have an issue, I suggest PM'ing him directly instead of continuing to spam this thread with irrelevancy. smile

-Pr-
What Ifs aren't allowed unless stated by the OP.

We have rules about canonicity and continuity on this board, please follow them.

SquallX
To RealityWarper about erasing Darkseid from existence, Darkseid has already done that.

Go and read The Great Darkness Saga. In that Saga, an older version of Darkseid pull a younger version of himself into the future. Darkseid the douche that he is killed his older self.

Why you ask? Am glad you ask that question!

He did that because there can be only one Darkseid. Darkseid is such a douche that he refuses to share the spot light with even himself. Not a copy, not an alternate version, but hes older self.

Now before you say that wasn't reality warping, you need to think about this first. A younger version of Darkseid killed an older version of himself, thus creating a paradox. That means with the Older Darkseid dying, then the Younger version of Darkseid should by all means die, since he never lived long enough to summon his younger self to the future.

the Darkone
MM was never at full powered or even close to it, his mental state restricted him from his normal level which are above sky father and elder gods in raw power, down to low to mid trans to the point even VOid could hang and defeat him, plus Owen wanted to lose he wanted to be punish.

His evil self Evil Molecule Man his most powerful form battled Beyonder to the point the Multiverse would've collapse upon itself. And this version of Molecule Man is mentally resticted by Owen

RealityWarper
Cool.

Marvel(the company) officially lists What Ifs as alternate universes. IOW, they are non-canon to 616/mainstream continuity. Because of this, the mods here at KMC came up with a perfectly logical rule stating that What If material is inadmissible on the forums, unless otherwise specified in the OP.

At this point you're arguing just to argue. Bada already laid the rules out for you personally... If you have an issue, I suggest PM'ing him directly instead of continuing to spam this thread with irrelevancy. smile

I'm not arguing just to argue.

I already pointed out Sentry's feat and they are all above anything what darkseid did.

Originally posted by -Pr-
What Ifs aren't allowed unless stated by the OP.

We have rules about canonicity and continuity on this board, please follow them.

I know and I do but let me question you about one thing :

1) As far as I know a battle between two characters in a battle forum is supposed to have both characters fighting at their best without being weakened in any away by a plot story.

In Siege, Voidtry was suicidal and Bendis precised that he let himself be killed by the heroes and that wouldn't happen otherwise.

2) The alternate version of this story (in the what if) which isn't driven by a plot device to let Marvel continue to use his heroes shows the Voidtry in a normal state of mind, rested, and able to kill all heroes on Earth without trying...

So my question is :

Do we use the Voidtry in 1) whom don't match the setting of the battle forum which isn't driven by the plot of a story; OR 2) do we add the feats of the "what if'" which shows EXACTLY the same character in EXACTLY the same Universe not restricted by the plot and acting according to the hypothetical fight of the battle forum ?

To RealityWarper about erasing Darkseid from existence, Darkseid has already done that.

Go and read The Great Darkness Saga. In that Saga, an older version of Darkseid pull a younger version of himself into the future. Darkseid the douche that he is killed his older self.

Why you ask? Am glad you ask that question!

He did that because there can be only one Darkseid. Darkseid is such a douche that he refuses to share the spot light with even himself. Not a copy, not an alternate version, but hes older self.

Now before you say that wasn't reality warping, you need to think about this first. A younger version of Darkseid killed an older version of himself, thus creating a paradox. That means with the Older Darkseid dying, then the Younger version of Darkseid should by all means die, since he never lived long enough to summon his younger self to the future.

Marty McFly did a time paradox too in "Back to the future" and have no meaning to beat the Sentry as his feats are below the power required for that kind of situation EXACTLY like Darkseid.

MM was never at full powered or even close to it, his mental state restricted him from his normal level which are above sky father and elder gods in raw power, down to low to mid trans to the point even VOid could hang and defeat him, plus Owen wanted to lose he wanted to be punish.

His evil self Evil Molecule Man his most powerful form battled Beyonder to the point the Multiverse would've collapse upon itself. And this version of Molecule Man is mentally resticted by Owen

A) The story and the Dark Reign Files among the handbooks refering to the Molecule Man proves that Molecule Man was at the best of his power during that story.

Molecule Man never wanted to loose. The constructs he made accused him to do so and he answered that's not what he wanted.

B) The Evil-self is less powerful than the one whom faced the Sentry. Kubik confirms it in the Fantastic Four Annual #27.

One Big Mob
If only you could reality warp these guys to accept the truth. They're in desperate need of a reality check

RealityWarper
Originally posted by One Big Mob
If only you could reality warp these guys to accept the truth. They're in desperate need of a reality check

http://www.latamponneuse.fr/client/cache/produit/300_______image-5_106.jpg

Badabing
RealityWarper, this is the 3rd time a mod has told you that "What ifs" are not considered proof, unless the thread specifies a "what if" version. End of story. So either debate within the rules or stop posting.

quanchi112

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Badabing
RealityWarper, this is the 3rd time a mod has told you that "What ifs" are not considered proof, unless the thread specifies a "what if" version. End of story. So either debate within the rules or stop posting.

I understood. I will not talk about the "what if" again.

What for my other arguments ?

I argued about plenty of Sentry's feats and they are canon (from the mainstream) and therefore within the rules.

*EDIT*

By the way the "CONTROL ROD" scan is not from a canon source, not even from Marvel so how comes it's not moderated the same way the "what if" are ?

One Big Mob
Real War, you know that guy you're arguing against; Phildosophtpenis? Well it'd get hard if you were under 14.

That's why he seems so creepy and deceiving. He lies so he open holes in "arguments" that he plans to fillPhil. Keep exposing him so he doesn't do the same to you and drag you to his van.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Real War, you know that guy you're arguing against; Phildosophtpenis? Well it'd get hard if you were under 14.

That's why he seems so creepy and deceiving. He lies so he open holes in "arguments" that he plans to fillPhil. Keep exposing him so he doesn't do the same to you and drag you to his van.

He already showed me his "control rod". It's his own made-up material.

I am scared.

Mr Master

A) The story and the Dark Reign Files among the handbooks refering to the Molecule Man
proves that Molecule Man was at the best of his power during that story.

Molecule Man never wanted to loose.

The constructs he made accused him to do so and he answered that's not what he wanted.

B) The Evil-self is less powerful than the one whom faced the Sentry.
Kubik confirms it in the Fantastic Four Annual #27.
lmfao

Philosophía
Originally posted by Mr Master
lmfao You should also see the part where he thinks Sentry is as powerful as HoM Wanda:
However YEARS before his fight against Molecule Man, Sentry was already presented as an equal of House Of M Scarlet Witch.

Even if the writers decided not to make him triggers another House Of M, he showed to have enough power to swat efforlessly the Molecule Man...

- Civil War Files (the stuff I posted) : Sentry is at least on par with HOM Scarlet Witch when it comes to his reality warping powers (and that makes sense as he retconned the Marvel Universe)
laughing out loud

RealityWarper
@Philosophia :

That's the words of Tony Stark, National Secretary of Defense.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/64880/3503982-3518418732-32996.jpg

It is literally written in black and white.

But your opinion probably weight more than Tony Stark's opinion on the matter, right ?

"since such an overload could have easily triggered a psionic outburst to remake the world more openly and gives us another House of M to deal with".

In short, Sentry has the power to trigger another House Of M therefore he is at least as powerful as House of M Scarlet Witch.

For the record that's one of the report that Tony Stark made to the President of the USA to evaluate the threats during the Civil War.

That's 100 % reliable.

Horrificus
It's the "feel-good" thread of the year. no expression

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Juntai
rolling on floor laughing

First off, your scans don't work.

Also, that's cool, but . . .

Let's see Nemesis hang reality in suspension because of his combat speed.
http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-3494468
Mind you, that's the slowest Flash. And among the slowest of the speedsters in general. Even Supes, Wonderwoman, Max, Jesse and Johnny, etc are typically faster than Jay.

Wally auto snapping into superspeed notices and then begins fighting Savitar's ninjas so fast reality suspends;
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff164/WallyWestRespect/savnin.jpg
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff164/WallyWestRespect/savnin2.jpg

Wally is borrowing speed here, but its so he can have 0-Lightspeed acceleration to keep up with Zoom. They've circled the Earth a dozen times, and throw punches with each 1000 miles. 25k miles around the planet, is over 300 swings in less than a second while running nearly twice the speed of light. Once again, reality is frozen to them across the globe.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113402/3647633-flash-only-01.jpg

Punches Alchemy 100s of times per second. These appear as single strikes on panel.
http://imgur.com/a/8nlZP

100 love-taps in a second.
http://i.imgur.com/rKmTk1x.jpg

Wally vs Zoom, from a standoff, he takes off and Wally reacts and runs him down, Zoom hits him with vibrating hand, and Wally fires back, already moving at lightspeed, he ends the fight in less than one trillionth of a second.
http://imgur.com/a/Hgvem

But you're right, Nemesis has better combat speed. Originally posted by abhilegend
Did this guy just said that Flash is slowed than a street leveler?

Heck, even mach 1 Flash could throw hundreds of thousands of punches in one panel.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx28/PhilosophiaKMC/SupesFlashRace2.jpg

This guy is best ignored at this point.

thumb up

Surtur
For me you need pre crisis Darkseid for this to even be a fight. The problem is that Darkseid would have trouble fully destroying Sentry to the point he couldn't reform.

On the other hand there is actually very little Sentry could do to harm PC Darkseid. Both have powerful mental abilities as well. Darkseid can hold entire planets inside his mind somehow and swap them out into different sections of space.

I suppose Darkseid could possibly win via use of mental powers. Mentally enslaving billions of superhumans at once is a bit more impressive then Sentry wiping his existence away from the minds of people on Earth.

Mr Master

In short, Sentry has the power to trigger another House Of M therefore he is at least as powerful as House of M Scarlet Witch.
Dude, let's start with Sentry destroying Galaxies,
or defeating a foe who can, before we get ahead of ourselves.

That's an empty statement regarding "HOM" which isn't indicative to Wanda's power.
Perhaps they're referring to just planet Earth, which is nice, but infinitely beneath Wanda.

The only other option is pure hyperbole!

When Sentry begins to affect an entire universe, or stalemate/defeat a universal power,
he'll start touching HOM Wanda's toes.

For the record that's one of the report that Tony Stark made to the President of the USA to evaluate the threats during the Civil War.

That's 100 % reliable.
facepalm ... only thing that's "100% reliable" ... is an actual feat. thumb up

RealityWarper
Dude, let's start with Sentry destroying Galaxies,
or defeating a foe who can, before we get ahead of ourselves.

That's an empty statement regarding "HOM" which isn't indicative to Wanda's power.
Perhaps they're referring to just planet Earth, which is nice, but infinitely beneath Wanda.

The only other option is pure hyperbole!

When Sentry begins to affect an entire universe, or stalemate/defeat a universal power,
he'll start touching HOM Wanda's toes.

facepalm ... only thing that's "100% reliable" ... is an actual feat. thumb up

Tony Stark was in charge of the National Defense so that's more than just a statement.

A statement is like "let's see how do you feel after one hundred thousands blow" when the character hit his target only once. That is pure hyperbole.

Sentry wasted Molecule Man effortlessly when he understood that he can manipulate the reality, that's more than enough to show him far above the Cosmic Cube-beings.

On top of that Sentry did it under his own power.
HOM Wanda was amped by the Life Force when she warped the omniverse and she has a 20 % unreliability factor.

It seems that you don't make the difference between a statement and an information given by Marvel, once more, to show how the character is powerful.

It's not like Sentry have been stated to have a limitless power in the Handbooks, bub.

Rao Kal El
Lol this is coming from the guy who said he doesn't care about statements. Like shadowdragon being speed of through.

Double standard?

Mr Master

Tony Stark was in charge of the National Defense so that's more than just a statement..
A meaningless statement, which is even vague in it's purpose.

Sentry wasted Molecule Man effortlessly when he understood that he can manipulate the reality,

that's more than enough to show him far above the Cosmic Cube-beings.
no expression ...

Owen was severely de-powered during Dark Reign.
He could only warp molecules at close range.
Owen wasn't even a global power. (stated on panel) Literally, only the molecules around him.

Oh, and, Owen never warped "reality" during Dark Reign.

You're confusing mentally stable Owen showings with this hindered Dark Reign Owen, who was not mentally stable.

lol, at your notion that Sentry/Void is not only above, but "far" above Cube beings,
even considering that Owen unleashed is truly far above Cube beings.

Horrificus
I think he just doesn't "get it".
Maybe if somebody would be willing to post examples of what is and what is not "canon".
As well as the types and hierchy of evidence that can be presented in defense of an argument.
Statements by characters, statements by writers, narration, on-panel feats, etc.

Once he understands, there is no more wiggle-room. In Monopoly, you can't buy a Railroad from Jail, no matter how much you want to. And nobody is going to let you, no matter how much you argue your point.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Horrificus
I think he just doesn't "get it".
Maybe if somebody would be willing to post examples of what is and what is not "canon".
As well as the types and hierchy of evidence that can be presented in defense of an argument.
Statements by characters, statements by writers, narration, on-panel feats, etc.

Once he understands, there is no more wiggle-room. In Monopoly, you can't buy a Railroad from Jail, no matter how much you want to. And nobody is going to let you, no matter how much you argue your point.

He is a poster full of fallacies, whenever you point them out to him, he just tries to wiggle his way out.

Not worth the time

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Lol this is coming from the guy who said he doesn't care about statements. Like shadowdragon being speed of through.

Double standard?

Because that's not a statement.

Especially when you lolstomp a Cosmic Cube-being at full power without breaking a sweat.

On topic, I'm glad that you guys don't make the difference between new 52 Barry Allen and the other post-crisis Flashs.
Nice that you post a picture when Flash just do one flurry of 7 punches and 1 single punch in the next panel, that totally don't look like an hyperbolic statement from a character used to overhype his abilities.

A meaningless statement, which is even vague in it's purpose.

no expression ...

Owen was severely de-powered during Dark Reign.
He could only warp molecules at close range.
Owen wasn't even a global power. (stated on panel) Literally, only the molecules around him.

Oh, and, Owen never warped "reality" during Dark Reign.

You're confusing mentally stable Owen showings with this hindered Dark Reign Owen, who was not mentally stable.

lol, at your notion that Sentry/Void is not only above, but "far" above Cube beings,
even considering that Owen unleashed is truly far above Cube beings.

It's not a statement, it's an official report from Tony Stark, in charge of the National Security, to the President of the USA.

Do you understand the meaning of the word "context" ?

Owen wasn't depowered in the slightest.

You obviously don't understand how is abilities works.

His abilities are only affected by the limitations he places upon them and Owen had no mental inhibitions during that arc.

Nope, Owen stated that he wanted to stay alone in his town and therefore only affected people coming into it, that's all about the "limited range".

He didn't "limit" the range of his abilities, he chosen to limitate his influence to the range of the city.

Owen said that he affect the molecules around him but not that he can't affect the molecules far away. That's a CRUCIAL difference of perspective.

Owen was always unstable, that's part of the character. The only time he is stable is when he explains his true origins to Dr Doom and it doesn't matter because that's NOT what affect his powers.

There is literally ALL marvel official handbooks + the stories that back-up what I just said.

If you want to make a case for Owen, I advise you to take the proper informations about the character.

And yes :

Sentry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Owen Reece >>>>>>>>>>> Other Cosmic Cube-beings.

Rao Kal El
Good job at ignoring the other ones. I couldn't expect less from you thumb up

And lol at sentry being equal to peak owen.

Btw 52 Flash is the same flash as pre flashpoint and this flash does not tap into the speed force like wally, barry IS the speed force. thumb up

You are welcome, that knowledge I'll share it with you for free smile

the Darkone
Owen wasn't even trying to win, he wanted to lose, he wanted to be punish and that's panel.

Owen powers only worked in local area, like master said his powers weren't even global, dark regin MM was mid trans at best not even close to his passive normal levels which are far above sky fathers and elder gods and that's some serious raw power between those two teers. Evil MM is by far the most powerful for he doesn't give a phuck, he could've collapse the whole damn multiverse upon when fighting beyonder

DarkSaint85
Barry is the same across Flashpoint and Pre Crisis, I believe.

Not that he's here.

Juntai

Sentry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Owen Reece >>>>>>>>>>> Other Cosmic Cube-beings. no

the Darkone
Originally posted by Juntai
no

I'll fix it for you, I shall restore order

Evil Molecule Man>>>>Molecule Man (mentally stable)> Cube Beings> Elder Gods> Sky Fathers> Trans Voidtry >DR MM>>>Sentry

the Darkone
PC Darkseid would eat Sentry/Void alive

EGDS Darksied Would pimp Sentry/Void

Well written Darkseid avatars would own Sentry/Void

RealityWarper
Good job at ignoring the other ones. I couldn't expect less from you thumb up

And lol at sentry being equal to peak owen.

Btw 52 Flash is the same flash as pre flashpoint and this flash does not tap into the speed force like wally, barry IS the speed force. thumb up

You are welcome, that knowledge I'll share it with you for free smile

I'm not ignoring the other ones, I'm just avoiding to derail this thread like you do.

You only post scans out-of-context and with character statement.

Hell, you don't make the difference with the travel speed of the characters and their actual combat speed...

New 52 Flash is Barry Allen. He is different Flash like New 52 Superman is different than PC Superman.
New 52 Wally West (ginger guy) is a different character than the New 52 (black guy).

I'm glad to educate you. No problem. smile

Owen wasn't even trying to win, he wanted to lose, he wanted to be punish and that's panel.

Owen powers only worked in local area, like master said his powers weren't even global, dark regin MM was mid trans at best not even close to his passive normal levels which are far above sky fathers and elder gods and that's some serious raw power between those two teers. Evil MM is by far the most powerful for he doesn't give a phuck, he could've collapse the whole damn multiverse upon when fighting beyonder

Owen killed Sentry 3 times on panel and toyed with the Avengers.

One of his construct accused him to want to loose and he said that he don't.

Owen didn't want to loose however he was embarassed because he didn't want to be spotted in his town and he is not very smart to figure out new solutions to his problems.

Nope.

Owen chosen to limite his actions to his city because he didn't want to attract the attention of the heroes. He didn't limit the range of his powers, he chosen not to use it, that's different.

Dark Reign MM had no mental inhibitions, as Marvel showed in the Dark Reign Files and therefore he was at full power.

It's not hard to understand.

Evil MM is far less powerful than the true one whom made him believe that he was unable to control the organic molecules.
Kubik confirmed that normal Molecule Man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Evil Molecule Man in Fantastic Four Annual #27.

I don't care about your opinion because that's not what happened in the comics.

Sentry is far more powerful than Molecule Man and it's enough information to say that he will stomp Darkseid.

Hell, the lord of Apokolips isn't even close to be an Universal-being.

Rao Kal El
I'm not ignoring the other ones, I'm just avoiding to derail this thread like you do.

You only post scans out-of-context and with character statement.

Hell, you don't make the difference with the travel speed of the characters and their actual combat speed...

New 52 Flash is Barry Allen. He is different Flash like New 52 Superman is different than PC Superman.
New 52 Wally West (ginger guy) is a different character than the New 52 (black guy).

I'm glad to educate you. No problem. smile

Owen killed Sentry 3 times on panel and toyed with the Avengers.

One of his construct accused him to want to loose and he said that he don't.

Owen didn't want to loose however he was embarassed because he didn't want to be spotted in his town and he is not very smart to figure out new solutions to his problems.

Nope.

Owen chosen to limite his actions to his city because he didn't want to attract the attention of the heroes. He didn't limit the range of his powers, he chosen not to use it, that's different.

Dark Reign MM had no mental inhibitions, as Marvel showed in the Dark Reign Files and therefore he was at full power.

It's not hard to understand.

Evil MM is far less powerful than the true one whom made him believe that he was unable to control the organic molecules.
Kubik confirmed that normal Molecule Man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Evil Molecule Man in Fantastic Four Annual #27.

I don't care about your opinion because that's not what happened in the comics.

Sentry is far more powerful than Molecule Man and it's enough information to say that he will stomp Darkseid.

Hell, the lord of Apokolips isn't even close to be an Universal-being.

Lol at this guy.

Your logic is sound.

BTW Barry Allen is Barry Allen in both continuities you should read flashpoint.

Of course I couldn't expect any less of an arrogant fallacious poster as your self (my peesonal opinion btw)

Also I haven't post any scans genious, I just quoted someone else who posted scans. This gives me an insight of your "deductive" capabilities and how much attention you pay to everything

RealityWarper
Lol at this guy.

Your logic is sound.

BTW Barry Allen is Barry Allen in both continuities you should read flashpoint.

Of course I couldn't expect any less of an arrogant fallacious poster as your self (my peesonal opinion btw)

Also I haven't post any scans genious, I just quoted someone else who posted scans. This gives me an insight of your "deductive" capabilities and how much attention you pay to everything

There is nothing arrogant in what I said I'm just making an observation.

I know that you quoted someone else, and ?

You are the one literally supporting his point of view and asking me to answer to what you posted.

Whatever you can't use the scans of Jay and Wally as feat for the New 52 Barry Allen.

DarkSaint85
I personally thought Barry was the same pre, during, and post Flashpoint:

http://i.stack.imgur.com/XVvTx.jpg

No?

Rao Kal El
There is nothing arrogant in what I said I'm just making an observation.

I know that you quoted someone else, and ?

You are the one literally supporting his point of view and asking me to answer to what you posted.

Whatever you can't use the scans of Jay and Wally as feat for the New 52 Barry Allen.

Lol you are accusing me of posting scans out of context. When I haven't post any scans. I quoted someone else.

Also please let me know if you need the flashpoint scans and if you need me to take you by the hand and explain them to you.

The rest is just blabber.

Btw I will like you to prove that Jimmy Olsen can defeat Galactus. Should I open the proper thread so you can show me your logical fallacies skills?

I will gladly open it so you can enlight us.

RealityWarper

No?

He is but he lost and recovered his powers.

He is incapable to manage a large crowd of 48 people when he get surrounded he has to flee through them using his running speed, when a street-leveler like Nemesis massacre a large crowd of 100 guys without breaking a sweet in the same amount of 4 pages.

Rao Kal El

No?

Nah! That is probably a Sentry construct altering universes in the DCU

DarkSaint85
He is but he lost and recovered his powers.

He is incapable to manage a large crowd of 48 people when he get surrounded he has to flee through them using his running speed, when a street-leveler like Nemesis massacre a large crowd of 100 guys without breaking a sweet in the same amount of 4 pages.

Yeah....so he's the same guy, as we said thumb up Glad we agree.

Edit: he's not in this thread, so moot. Just wanted to help!

RealityWarper
Lol you are accusing me of posting scans out of context. When I haven't post any scans. I quoted someone else.

Also please let me know if you need the flashpoint scans and if you need me to take you by the hand and explain them to you.

The rest is just blabber.

Btw I will like you to prove that Jimmy Olsen can defeat Galactus. Should I open the proper thread so you can show me your logical fallacies skills?

I will gladly open it so you can enlight us.

You are playing with words and trolling in derailing that thread via posting scans unrelated to the topic.

Explain to me what is your point in posting scans of the Flashes in a thread about Darkseid and Sentry/Void ???

I don't see in what it is relevant.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/post

post 1 (pōst)
n.

6. An electronic message sent to and displayed on an online forum: ignored several inflammatory posts.

Oh yeah that's the very definition of posting...

By the way if you can't handle Barry Allen being badder than Nemesis at fighting why don't you write at DC about it ?

I'm done speaking about that so if you want to derail that thread even more go find another pigeon.

/ignore Flash topic

RealityWarper
Yeah....so he's the same guy, as we said thumb up Glad we agree.

Edit: he's not in this thread, so moot. Just wanted to help!

Of course I agree, I own Flashpoint. I just needed a refresh.

On topic :

Sentry stomps Darkseid.

Rao Kal El
You are playing with words and trolling in derailing that thread via posting scans unrelated to the topic.

Explain to me what is your point in posting scans of the Flashes in a thread about Darkseid and Sentry/Void ???

I don't see in what it is relevant.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/post

post 1 (pōst)
n.

6. An electronic message sent to and displayed on an online forum: ignored several inflammatory posts.

Oh yeah that's the very definition of posting...

By the way if you can't handle Barry Allen being badder than Nemesis at fighting why don't you write at DC about it ?

I'm done speaking about that so if you want to derail that thread even more go find another pigeon.

/ignore Flash topic

Run away, run while you can smile

DarkSaint85
@RealityWarper:Are you using pre/post 52, or does it not matter?

Rao Kal El

New 52 Flash is Barry Allen. He is different Flash

He is

Of course I agree

Flip flopper owned thumb up

Good job Darksaint thumb up

RealityWarper
Run away, run while you can smile

Sentry catch Darkseid and rip his body in half.

Sentry TP Darkseid and possess him.

Sentry hit Darkseid and change his face into a pulp.

Sentry ensare Darkseid with his tendrils and crush him.

Sentry erase Darkseid from the DC Universe via reality warping.

Anything else ?

There is so much options for him to win that match...

Rao Kal El
First they have to spend like 4 pages trying to explain to the slow that what if sources are not canon material nor acceptable.

Another 20 pages will be wasted in showing how klaw can defeat a mentally unstable Owen and that Dark Avengers Owen was not even close to his peak power levels.

Another 25 pages to convince a fanboy that Sentry will get owned by Darkseid.

I don't know you guys, but based on the level of density of mr what if guy, I will rather sit this one out.

Not feeling babysitting the short bus.

RealityWarper
First they have to spend like 4 pages trying to explain to the slow that what if sources are not canon material nor acceptable.

Another 20 pages will be wasted in showing how klaw can defeat a mentally unstable Owen and that Dark Avengers Owen was not even close to his peak power levels.

Another 25 pages to convince a fanboy that Sentry will get owned by Darkseid.

I don't know you guys, but based on the level of density of mr what if guy, I will rather sit this one out.

Not feeling babysitting the short bus.

You are not the one whom will explain everything to me.

You don't know anything about Owen Reece, nor about Sentry.

Owen's mental stability doesn't matter.
The only thing that affect his powers is his beliefs on them.

I will repost the scan from Dark Reign Files that literally counter again your ridiculous attempt at making you appear knowledgeable :

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23992/4759942-drf-041-molecule-man.jpg

"Molecular control over all matter ONLY LIMITED BY HIS OWN MENTAL INHIBITIONS".

And just above in the same picture :

"placing conditions upon his own power, SUCH HAS his EARLY BELIEF he was incapable of manipulating genetic material".

But Owen got rid of his mental inhibitions like this one about manipulating the genetic material :

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/2/23992/4772009-moleculemangeneticmaterialdark-avengers-011-pg-11.jpg

Which means that he was at full power as he got rid of all the negative beliefs he had placed upon his abilities PREVIOUS to his incarceration into the raft.

And again from the Avengers Most Wanted Files (the scan that you are used to spam out-of-context) :

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_large/2/23992/4759945-new-avengers-most-wanted-files-32.jpg

"The Molecule Man can reshape all forms of matter and energy, LIMITED ONLY BY HIS BELIEF IN HIS ABILITIES."

On top of that, Tom Brevoort whom edited the Dark Avengers was asked if :

"Was the Molecule Man in that arc in that book somehow weakened / depowered, OR was he just fine and at his regular post-retcon levels ?"

And Brevoort answered :

"So far as I know he was the regular Molecule Man in that story"

Tom Brevoort meaning that Molecule Man was not weakened, nor depowered.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23992/4762784-moleculemandarkavengers.jpg

About the fight against Klaw, we know that Molecule Man was depowered in the story and the Avengers Most Wanted Files recall us that again :

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgg94k5m53yZQQPDrzcdsKkK45LsxQJ-YGd3vrBNDnFng0oljPYg

"Owen was dispatched from the Cube, powerless, but had left a portion of his power in Volcana, and she was able to restore his power to him."

Owen just had a portion of his powers against Klaw and had to train to surpass the other Cosmic Cube-beings after and he stomped the Beyonder in Fantastic Four Annual #27.

Summary :

Owen was depowered against Klaw.

Owen was at full power against Sentry.

Sentry swated Owen like a fly.

Darkseid isn't even close to be an universal-being.

Sentry swat Darkseid like a fly.

Call me anytime you need more information (on topic and in context as you seems to enjoy to avoid both).

DarkSaint85
Which Darkseid does he beat, IYO?

abhilegend
You are not the one whom will explain everything to me.

You don't know anything about Owen Reece, nor about Sentry.

Owen's mental stability doesn't matter.
The only thing that affect his powers is his beliefs on them.

I will repost the scan from Dark Reign Files that literally counter again your ridiculous attempt at making you appear knowledgeable :

"Molecular control over all matter ONLY LIMITED BY HIS OWN MENTAL INHIBITIONS".

And just above in the same picture :

"placing conditions upon his own power, SUCH HAS his EARLY BELIEF he was incapable of manipulating genetic material".

But Owen got rid of his mental inhibitions like this one about manipulating the genetic material :

Which means that he was at full power as he got rid of all the negative beliefs he had placed upon his abilities PREVIOUS to his incarceration into the raft.

And again from the Avengers Most Wanted Files (the scan that you are used to spam out-of-context) :

"The Molecule Man can reshape all forms of matter and energy, LIMITED ONLY BY HIS BELIEF IN HIS ABILITIES."

On top of that, Tom Brevoort whom edited the Dark Avengers was asked if :

"Was the Molecule Man in that arc in that book somehow weakened / depowered, OR was he just fine and at his regular post-retcon levels ?"

And Brevoort answered :

"So far as I know he was the regular Molecule Man in that story"

Tom Brevoort meaning that Molecule Man was not weakened, nor depowered.

About the fight against Klaw, we know that Molecule Man was depowered in the story and the Avengers Most Wanted Files recall us that again :

"Owen was dispatched from the Cube, powerless, but had left a portion of his power in Volcana, and she was able to restore his power to him."

Owen just had a portion of his powers against Klaw and had to train to surpass the other Cosmic Cube-beings after and he stomped the Beyonder in Fantastic Four Annual #27.

Summary :

Owen was depowered against Klaw.

Owen was at full power against Sentry.

Sentry swated Owen like a fly.

Darkseid isn't even close to be an universal-being.

Sentry swat Darkseid like a fly.

Call me anytime you need more information (on topic and in context as you seems to enjoy to avoid both).
Well I shouldn't talk to the people like you. But here we go.

Just removing Darkseid from his time line collapsed entire creation.
Darkseid destroyed entire creation by just his absence in Legion.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/TheLegion029-01.jpg
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/TheLegion029-02.jpg
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/TheLegion029-03.jpg
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/TheLegion029-09.jpg
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/TheLegion029-12.jpg
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/TheLegion029-07.jpg

And it was specified that it was due to how powerful he was.

http://i.imgur.com/GMoArxj.jpg

Yeah, Darkseid swats Sentry like a fly. Repeat the same scans over and over, why don't you?

Galan007
thumb up

The same basic thing was happening in Final Crisis: Darkseid's 'fall' from the 4th world into the mainstream multiverse created a singularity that was destroying/collapsing all of creation--and Darkseid was that singularity.

Rao Kal El
thumb up

RealityWarper
Originally posted by abhilegend
Well I shouldn't talk to the people like you. But here we go.

Just removing Darkseid from his time line collapsed entire creation.
Darkseid destroyed entire creation by just his absence in Legion.

Yeah, Darkseid swats Sentry like a fly. Repeat the same scans over and over, why don't you?

Darkseid's death triggered a temporal schockwave that progressively made the Universe collapse.

Sentry can rewrite the reality in the same fashion than HOM Wanda did, on a whim.

Sentry stomps.

Thanks for adding nothing valuable for Darkseid to win this fight.

You just proved that Darkseid's can, at best, trigger a succession of events in the DC Universe when a simple psionic outburst can allow Sentry to erase Darkseid forever.

They aren't on the same level.

Darkseid would be below Thanos if he was in the Marvel Universe.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/4/47437/1071548-1066614_darkavengers12016_super.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123441/2772237-sentry_vs_molecule_man_4.jpg

Insane Titan
Sentry re writing reality like HOM wanda lmao

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Sentry re writing reality like HOM wanda lmao

That's Tony Stark's words against yours.

I side with Tony Stark.

Marvel edited literally two complete issues about Tony Stark's reports, as the National Secretary of Defense, to the President of the USA.

http://marvel.com/comics/series/1101/civil_war_files_2006

In the first one, Iron Man, head of the President's Super Hero Task Force, said that Sentry can create another House Of M on a simple psionic outburst.

http://marvel.com/comics/issue/6031/civil_war_battle_damage_2007_1

In the second, he said that Sentry has "the potential for unlimited psionic ability" exactly like the Beyonder.

That's literally two entire volumes among the 7 others concerning the Civil War.

That's the point of view of Marvel about the Sentry against your opinion.

That shows how important the opinion of this character matters to Marvel and how strong the context is about the threat that the Sentry represents.

Darkseid is probably a top dog in DC comics but in Marvel he would just be a big joke.

Insane Titan
That's Tony Stark's words against yours.

I side with Tony Stark.

Marvel edited literally two complete issues about Tony Stark's reports, as the National Secretary of Defense, to the President of the USA.

http://marvel.com/comics/series/1101/civil_war_files_2006

In the first one, Iron Man, head of the President's Super Hero Task Force, said that Sentry can create another House Of M on a simple psionic outburst.

http://marvel.com/comics/issue/6031/civil_war_battle_damage_2007_1

In the second, he said that Sentry has "the potential for unlimited psionic ability" exactly like the Beyonder.

That's literally two entire volumes among the 7 others concerning the Civil War.

That's the point of view of Marvel about the Sentry against your opinion.

That shows how important the opinion of this character matters to Marvel and how strong the context is about the threat that the Sentry represents.

Darkseid is probably a top dog in DC comics but in Marvel he would just be a big joke. so no real on panel evidence of Sentry doing it, just saying "he could maybe do it" doesn't cut it.

Philosophía
Sentry re writing reality like HOM wanda lmao thumb up

Keep in mind this is the same guy using What Ifs as proof, says Superman, Gladiator etc. have no true combat speed etc.

He is breaking records left and right as far as how delusional one can be.

The best thing to do is put him on ignore, and he'll just fade away.

DarkSaint85
Cool.

quanchi112
so no real on panel evidence of Sentry doing it, just saying "he could maybe do it" doesn't cut it. Irony.

abhilegend
Darkseid's death triggered a temporal schockwave that progressively made the Universe collapse.

Darkseid wasn't dead. He was just moved away from the time line.

No, he can't. Darkseid can create new realities and destroy the whole multiverse just by his presence.

Sentry is a bug compared to that.

Haha, sure.

It's nice to have dreams.

Yes, Owen was weakened. We've already established that.

Nice of you to post the same scan over and over though.

Insane Titan
I want to suck your dick for attention .

quanchi112
Whoa, calm down.

RealityWarper
so no real on panel evidence of Sentry doing it, just saying "he could maybe do it" doesn't cut it.

Nice joke.

That and the molecule man feat just put Sentry above everything Darkseid has done.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Darkseid wasn't dead. He was just moved away from the time line.

No, he can't. Darkseid can create new realities and destroy the whole multiverse just by his presence.

Sentry is a bug compared to that.

Haha, sure.

It's nice to have dreams.

Yes, Owen was weakened. We've already established that.

Nice of you to post the same scan over and over though.

Darkseid get his ass spanked by Superman whom is on par with Hyperion & Gladiator.

Both are a big joke to the Sentry.

I provided proofs coming from Marvel that Molecule Man wasn't weakened.

Your fan-fictions are interesting anyway.

That's the very first time that I post the Molecule Man feat but as you ignore feats and enjoy making-up elseworlds about your favorite characters, you have no problem lying about what you are reading here.

On topic you didn't show anything combat applicable that could affect the Sentry.

Good luck with that.

Insane Titan
Nice joke.

That and the molecule man feat just put Sentry above everything Darkseid has done.

Darkseid get his ass spanked by Superman whom is on par with Hyperion & Gladiator.

Both are a big joke to the Sentry.

I provided proofs coming from Marvel that Molecule Man wasn't weakened.

Your fan-fictions are interesting anyway.

That's the very first time that I post the Molecule Man feat but as you ignore feats and enjoy making-up elseworlds about your favorite characters, you have no problem lying about what you are reading here.

On topic you didn't show anything combat applicable that could affect the Sentry.

Good luck with that. beating a weak unstable molecule man lol

Insane Titan
Please I'm so desperate for you .

RealityWarper
beating a weak unstable molecule man lol

Are you blind ?

I already showed that he wasn't weakened, nor depowered.

Tom Brevoort closed the debate via answering that he was at his regular Cosmic Cube-level.

quanchi112
You have weird fantasies.

Insane Titan
Are you blind ?

I already showed that he wasn't weakened, nor depowered.

Tom Brevoort closed the debate via answering that he was at his regular Cosmic Cube-level. he admitted he'd struggle with a nuke and healing powers.

Tom B's words mean shit on here. Plus he contradicts himself all the time.

Insane Titan
I will do anything, your Adam's apple turns me on .

RealityWarper
he admitted he'd struggle with a nuke and healing powers.

Tom B's words mean shit on here. Plus he contradicts himself all the time.

Not at all.

He noticed that Daken has an healing factor like Wolverine and he said that he had problems with Logan in the past.

It was at the time he didn't know that he could manipulate the molecules before Dr Doom left his mental blocks.

Tom Brevoort is an authority in Marvel and I will choose his opinion over yours.

Insane Titan
Not at all.

He noticed that Daken has an healing factor like Wolverine and he said that he had problems with Logan in the past.

It was at the time he didn't know that he could manipulate the molecules before Dr Doom left his mental blocks.

Tom Brevoort is an authority in Marvel and I will choose his opinion over yours. he said he'd struggle with a nuke in Dark Avengers.

His words still mean nothing on here. Like I said he flip flops on everything he says. So no it doesn't count.

RealityWarper
he said he'd struggle with a nuke in Dark Avengers.

His words still mean nothing on here. Like I said he flip flops on everything he says. So no it doesn't count.

He didn't struggle at all.

The missile was disintegrated on panel.

Did you read the story at all ?

You aren't the one whom decide what counts or not.

I think that you are just feeling your fandom threatened so you are reacting that way.

It's said in pretty every book that only the beliefs that Owen Reece have on his powers affect their outcome.

I already shown his profile on the Dark Reign Files and you ignored it.

I showed that Owen got rid of his mental blocks and you ignored it.

What's your point in debating one character if you literally ignore the informations that Marvel gives ?

It's not like they are making the reading ambiguous.

Insane Titan
He didn't struggle at all.

The missile was disintegrated on panel.

Did you read the story at all ?

You aren't the one whom decide what counts or not.

I think that you are just feeling your fandom threatened so you are reacting that way.

It's said in pretty every book that only the beliefs that Owen Reece have on his powers affect their outcome.

I already shown his profile on the Dark Reign Files and you ignored it.

I showed that Owen got rid of his mental blocks and you ignored it.

What's your point in debating one character if you literally ignore the informations that Marvel gives ?

It's not like they are making the reading ambiguous. he wasn't confident about his powers at all.

It's the rules of the forum, interviews mean nothing especially someone as clueless as Tom B.

Saying someone could or should be able to do something is irrelevant if they don't do it on panel.

RealityWarper
he wasn't confident about his powers at all.

Owen's confidence don't influence his powers.

You are confusing him with Gladiator.

The forum rules meant nothing to Marvel.

That's not KMC whom decide what is right or wrong in the Marvel Universe...

Editors like Tom Brevoort on the other hand does it.

Wrong.

That's literally how Molecule Man's abilities works.

If he believes that he can do something then he can and the opposite is true too.

When Owen can't do something it's always stated on panel and it wasn't the case anytime in Dark Avengers.

Therefore Owen was at full power.

Insane Titan
Owen's confidence don't influence his powers.

You are confusing him with Gladiator.

The forum rules meant nothing to Marvel.

That's not KMC whom decide what is right or wrong in the Marvel Universe...

Editors like Tom Brevoort on the other hand does it.

Wrong.

That's literally how Molecule Man's abilities works.

If he believes that he can do something then he can and the opposite is true too.

When Owen can't do something it's always stated on panel and it wasn't the case anytime in Dark Avengers.

Therefore Owen was at full power. clearly it did in that story.

If you don't like it don't debate. Tom B has no real power on says so at marvel.

Talking about Sentry not MM. He doesn't have the on panel feats.

RealityWarper
clearly it did in that story.

If you don't like it don't debate. Tom B has no real power on says so at marvel.

Talking about Sentry not MM. He doesn't have the on panel feats.

"Limited only by his beliefs on his abilities"

That's a fact.

No it didn't. So far you only post stuff with "It's not because I say so" when I showed proof of the opposite.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=622284&pagenumber=5

You are not debating. You are just saying no to everything with nothing to prove your point of view.

Tom Brevoort EDITED Dark Avengers so your answer to my post on the matter is moot. He edited Civil War too.

Sentry have the on panel feat. He swated Owen like a fly with his reality warping powers.

On the other hand, Darkseid has nothing that comes close to one-shot a Cosmic Cube-being or something close to that level of power.

Insane Titan
No it didn't. So far you only post stuff with "It's not because I say so" when I showed proof of the opposite.

You are not debating. You are just saying no to everything with nothing to prove your point of view.

Tom Brevoort EDITED Dark Avengers so your answer to my post on the matter is moot. He edited Civil War too.

Sentry have the on panel feat. He swated Owen like a fly with his reality warping powers.

On the other hand, Darkseid has nothing that comes close to one-shot a Cosmic Cube-being or something close to that level of power. it was shown on panel.

You still don't get it troll, on here within the rules his word means nothing as he talks rubbish all the time.

MM swatted Sentry easy first time. Show me Sentry doing HOM Wanda lvl warping on panel then you would have a case.

RealityWarper
it was shown on panel.

You still don't get it troll, on here within the rules his word means nothing as he talks rubbish all the time.

MM swatted Sentry easy first time. Show me Sentry doing HOM Wanda lvl warping on panel then you would have a case.

1) Nope. He literally said that he could play with Osborn DNA, toyed with the Avengers and killed Sentry 3 times on panel.

When Sentry overpowered him he said "I control the molecules ! I do !"

You didn't read the story at all.

2) Calling me a troll when you literally don't know what you are talking about. Ok, dude.

3) He killed Sentry before Sentry understood that he could warp the reality then Sentry stomped him like a bug.

I don't need to show something that is established by Marvel.

We knows that Sentry is at THAT level of power.

It's like you are asking me a feat for TOAA.

We know that TOAA is omnipotent because Marvel established him THAT powerful and even TOAA has no feats we know that he is THAT powerful.

Since the beginning you are literally giving an opinion opposite to Marvel's own and showed nothing valuable.

quanchi112
Again you're just odd. If you're going to come out of the closet why the theatrics just do it.

RealityWarper
Again you're just odd. If you're going to come out of the closet why the theatrics just do it.

He just feels threatened as a Thanos fan.

It's just easier for him to ignore something said loud & clear by Marvel and agree with people whom make-up feats for their characters...

Insane Titan
1) Nope. He literally said that he could play with Osborn DNA, toyed with the Avengers and killed Sentry 3 times on panel.

When Sentry overpowered him he said "I control the molecules ! I do !"

You didn't read the story at all.

2) Calling me a troll when you literally don't know what you are talking about. Ok, dude.

3) He killed Sentry before Sentry understood that he could warp the reality then Sentry stomped him like a bug.

I don't need to show something that is established by Marvel.

We knows that Sentry is at THAT level of power.

It's like you are asking me a feat for TOAA.

We know that TOAA is omnipotent because Marvel established him THAT powerful and even TOAA has no feats we know that he is THAT powerful.

Since the beginning you are literally giving an opinion opposite to Marvel's own and showed nothing valuable. your just babbling nonsense now.

We deal with on panel feats here not what we think they can do.
You should read Bendis interview on Sentry and MM's powers.

Again Tom B knows f*ck all.

Insane Titan
Dont make me beg master.

Insane Titan
He just feels threatened as a Thanos fan.

It's just easier for him to ignore something said loud & clear by Marvel and agree with people whom make-up feats for their characters... threatened by what ? Sentry! Thanos is above him or smi scared of you lol.

quanchi112
Shouldn't you post this on your bdsm site ? This is the comics site, dood.

Rao Kal El
your just babbling nonsense now.

thumb up

He doesn't know, he just makes stuff up based on illogical fallacies.

Lol at sentry being close to peak power mm.

Then again we spent 4 pages trying to explain what ifs are not canon.

RealityWarper
your just babbling nonsense now.

I perfectly know what I'm talking about.

Yeah and I showed Sentry stomping Molecule Man and that's enough of an argument.
I perfectly know that interview, he said that Sentry only believed that he has Molecule Man's powers. Guess what, the other side of the coin is the power to manipulate the reality, which is Sentry's power as said by Paul Jenkins and on his site Bendis said that he used Sentry in the same way that Jenkins did... On top of that I already shown that Bendis compared Sentry to Scarlet Witch and he did it 3 times, including Tony Stark's report in the "Civil War Files"...

Tom Brevoort is the editor of Marvel and to Marvel you are nothing.

threatened by what ? Sentry! Thanos is above him or smi scared of you lol.

We can compare feats from Thanos & Sentry everytime you want.

Just for the record : no use of toys like the Infinity Gauntlet or Cosmic Cubes. They aren't part of Thanos abilities, nor his standard gear.

thumb up

He doesn't know, he just makes stuff up based on illogical fallacies.

Lol at sentry being close to peak power mm.

Then again we spent 4 pages trying to explain what ifs are not canon.

Coming from you whom believe that Superman can punch 300 times per second even when he struggle landing one punch per panel.

Superman's feats proves you wrong everytime but ok.

Rao Kal El

Yeah and I showed Sentry stomping Molecule Man and that's enough of an argument.
I perfectly know that interview, he said that Sentry only believed that he has Molecule Man's powers. Guess what, the other side of the coin is the power to manipulate the reality, which is Sentry's power as said by Paul Jenkins and on his site Bendis said that he used Sentry in the same way that Jenkins did... On top of that I already shown that Bendis compared Sentry to Scarlet Witch and he did it 3 times, including Tony Stark's report in the "Civil War Files"...

Just for the record : no use of toys like the Infinity Gauntlet or Cosmic Cubes. They aren't part of Thanos abilities, nor his standard gear.

Coming from you whom believe that Superman can punch 300 times per second even when he struggle landing one punch per panel.

Superman's feats proves you wrong everytime but ok.

Like i said we can make the proper thread mr fallacies.

Olsen vs galactus? Prove it, oh I know you won't because you will get stomped no matter how much illogical fallacies you use smile

Also you got really owned on that flash thing not being the same flash laughing out loud

RealityWarper
Like i said we can make the proper thread mr fallacies.

Olsen vs galactus? Prove it, oh I know you won't because you will get stomped no matter how much illogical fallacies you use smile

Also you got really owned on that flash thing not being the same flash laughing out loud

I gave this exemple to show how silly your claim was.

The point is that it's as stupid pretending that Jimmy Olsen can beat Galactus as pretending that Superman can punch 300 times per second. That's exactly the same idiotic claim.

You really don't understand anything, pal.

Oooooh too bad. sad

Yeah I was wrong about Barry Allen not being the same guy in the pre and the new 52.

Which doesn't change the fact that Barry Allen get surrounded by a crowd of 48 guys and has to run through them because his combat speed is too low.

That's a fact, bub.

Sadly for your claims, even a street-leveler like Mark Millar's Nemesis performed better against a crowd of 100 similar guys by killing them all in the same amount of 4 pages.

DarkSaint85
Tbh, Brevoort's word means very little on the forums, as we ignore interviews and writer statements.

Rao Kal El
Tbh, Brevoort's word means very little on the forums, as we ignore interviews and writer statements.

But, but, but is Tom Brevoort!

Rao Kal El
I gave this exemple to show how silly your claim was.

The point is that it's as stupid pretending that Jimmy Olsen can beat Galactus as pretending that Superman can punch 300 times per second. That's exactly the same idiotic claim.

You really don't understand anything, pal.

Oooooh too bad. sad

Yeah I was wrong about Barry Allen not being the same guy in the pre and the new 52.

Which doesn't change the fact that Barry Allen get surrounded by a crowd of 48 guys and has to run through them because his combat speed is too low.

That's a fact, bub.

Sadly for your claims, even a street-leveler like Mark Millar's Nemesis performed better against a crowd of 100 similar guys by killing them all in the same amount of 4 pages.

You'll get stomped, concessions accepted thumb up

RealityWarper
You'll get stomped, concessions accepted thumb up

Concession accepted on what ?

I compared your claim to one as bad at it.

In what that makes me stomped ?

You don't understand anything, bub.

You said :

Excuse me? But I haven't insulted you so far, having spent so many months on comic vine (not that I politely care) should have given you a pretty good idea that not everybody will agree with your ideas.

And thanks but to me being capable of catching 300 random traveling bullets in a second it logically means I can punch you 300 times in a second, no need to listen to someone who does not follows the basic rules for debating or follows simple logic.

And I utterly mocked the fallacies of your argumentory when I said :

EXPLANATIONS FOR DUMMIES :

You are trying to disprove what is in the comics AKA Superman's feats in combat that shows him slow, that Superman is fast via showing him in out-of-combat situations...

Which is fallacious and illogical.

And you answered :

You didn't even get the idea.

I dare you to prove (not by a explicit scan of jimmy defeating a galactus level entity under his own power) but, by other proof or argument that jimmy olsen can beat galactus

Enlight us

And that is exactly the point, bub :

YOU CAN'T PROVE VIA OTHER MEANS THAT A CHARACTER IS FAST IN A GIVEN SITUATION WHEN HIS SHOWINGS PROVES HIM SLOW IN THE GIVEN SITUATION.

I put that in big characters so you don't avoid seeing it.

So basically you recognize that your own argument is a total fallcy.

I'm glad that you understand your mistake.

Rao Kal El
Argumentum ad logicam (argument to logic). This is the fallacy of assuming that something is false simply because a proof or argument that someone has offered for it is invalid; this reasoning is fallacious because there may be another proof or argument that successfully supports the proposition.

You said with this reasoning you can prove Olsen can beat galactus. Prove it.

I can create the thread for you to prove it, you won't accept because you will get stomped, pretty much like in your claim that Flash wasn't the same flash.

You should learn how to make logical arguments, so far you are failing worse than the french army trying to conquer Mexico thumb up

Insane Titan
I admire you so much, plz do me

Insane Titan

Superman's feats proves you wrong everytime but ok. just more rambling again.

Tom B is nothing here, learn the rules.

Anytime you want.

RealityWarper

RealityWarper
just more rambling again.

Tom B is nothing here, learn the rules.

Anytime you want.

Ok pal.

Let's go :

Sentry feats :

Just for the record Death Seed Sentry = stable Sentry = Void in power, the Death Seed just unlocked Sentry's mind and made him stable.

As both characters are fighting at the best of their abilities I will consider that Sentry is stable and only put his best feats in here.

*Griping / lifting strength*

Sentry block Exitar's descent then carry his body, once the Planet-sized Celestial is dead into space at MFTL speeds.

*Striking power*

Sentry hit Thor while holding back and shook an entire planet of nineteen billions sentinent creatures.

Sentry two-shot Thor with his punches while holding back.

*Energy projection*

Sentry one-shot Thor with an energy projection while holding back.

Sentry's energies destroys multiple worlds in the Microverse while holding back.

*Energy absorption*

Sentry can draw energy from everywhere and anywhere.

He absorbed Photon's energies able to destroy entire worlds without a scratch.

*Durability*

Sentry durability weavers according to his wish but we saw him completely no-sell attacks from Genis-Vell, the Thing, etc...

In Uncanny Avengers he reveals that he don't need his body to live.

*Regeneration / Immortality*

Sentry can't die and can regenerate his body quasi-instantly.

*Travel speed*

Sentry's flight at warp speeds and is so fast that his velocity can make Thor pass out.

Thor is used to travel at MFTL speeds thanks to Mjolnir.

*Combat speed & skill*

They are at human-level. I think that Thanos is more skilled but it doesn't matter according to the vast difference in raw power between both.

*Reality / Molecule Manipulation*

Interchangeable terms for Marvel.

Sentry is said 3 times to be on par with HOM Scarlet Witch.

One time to have literally the potential to "Unlimited psionic ability".

Sentry subdued and one-shotted Molecule Man once he understood that he could warp the reality.

That pretty summarize how Sentry is vastly more powerful than Thanos and he don't even need to have a support like Death to do it.

Rao Kal El

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>