KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Void/Sentry vs Darkseid...

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Void/Senrty wins... 10 40.00%
Darkseid wins... 15 60.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Void/Sentry vs Darkseid...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

Void/Sentry vs Darkseid...

Void/Sentry takes on Pre-DCnU Darkseid in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 12:19 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Void wins.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 04:08 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Omega BeaNs ftw.

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 06:51 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
Omega BeaNs ftw.
Based on ?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 10:11 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

DS wins every time

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 11:28 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Boss dark side or turpin?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2016 12:00 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by the Darkone
DS wins every time
How so ?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2016 12:42 AM
the Darkone

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Boss dark side or turpin?

It wouldnt matter DS is too powerful, and this is DS at best Sentry would get a$$ rape

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 01:35 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Darkseid

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 02:07 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by iceman24567
Darkseid
Based on ?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 02:52 AM
Decter

Darksied

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 04:07 AM
Decter is currently offline Click here to Send Decter a Private Message Find more posts by Decter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Decter
Darksied
Based on ?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 04:23 AM
SquallX

Originally posted by quanchi112
Void wins.

let's see if i can use you're backward logic.

Based on?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 04:31 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by SquallX
let's see if i can use you're backward logic.

Based on?
MM showing, Loki showing, abilities, etc.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 05:00 AM
SquallX

MM showing, Loki showing, abilities, etc.

You do know that Darkseid was immune to the Pre-Crisis reboot right? True he got weaker, but all of his Pre-Crisis feats are all his. He's just like Barry.

Did you even read Final Crisis? It retcon all of Darkseid's appearances as mere Avatars. That means it was nothing but Avatars that

-Battle against the Anti-Life
-That high jacked Alexander' body and blast the Anti-Monitor
-mind controlled 3 million Daxamites
-Made the Legions looked like flies

Where as Post Crisis
-Captured Ares after he gained the God Wave
-Created Eclipso
-Captured the Olympian Phanteons

Those feats alone puts him far above the like of MM and Loki by a mile. Where as Final Crisis Darkseid in his true form was close to ending the Multiverse when he appeared in his true form.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 05:36 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by SquallX
You do know that Darkseid was immune to the Pre-Crisis reboot right? True he got weaker, but all of his Pre-Crisis feats are all his. He's just like Barry.

Did you even read Final Crisis? It retcon all of Darkseid's appearances as mere Avatars. That means it was nothing but Avatars that

-Battle against the Anti-Life
-That high jacked Alexander' body and blast the Anti-Monitor
-mind controlled 3 million Daxamites
-Made the Legions looked like flies

Where as Post Crisis
-Captured Ares after he gained the God Wave
-Created Eclipso
-Captured the Olympian Phanteons

Those feats alone puts him far above the like of MM and Loki by a mile. Where as Final Crisis Darkseid in his true form was close to ending the Multiverse when he appeared in his true form.
That has nothing to do with the Void.

The same comic that batman showed him up and and superman sang him away despite him having the anti life equation.

None of those feats are combat applicable. It's like saying I built the Taj Mahal yet I win this fight based off that.

Batman is a human being and he showed up the amped Darkseid.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 04:14 PM
DarkSaint85

That wasn't Darkseid, that was Darkseid's essence in the rotting body of Turpin? I wouldn't call that amped.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 04:31 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That wasn't Darkseid, that was Darkseid's essence in the rotting body of Turpin? I wouldn't call that amped.
Anti life equation. He performed embarrassingly when I heard a lot of hype going in.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2016 03:39 AM
SquallX

That has nothing to do with the Void.

The same comic that batman showed him up and and superman sang him away despite him having the anti life equation.

None of those feats are combat applicable. It's like saying I built the Taj Mahal yet I win this fight based off that.

Batman is a human being and he showed up the amped Darkseid.

Jesus, you can't be this dense?

That wasn't Darkseid real body, that was he's essence, or Soul if you prefered taking over Turpin's body. When Darkseid actually showed up, he was about to destroy the Multiverse itself. Also, did you forget that Superman had to also use the Miracle Machine, an artifact that's Multiversal in it's nature?

Fisticuffs is not always required to show how dangerous one can be. Darkseid is both a fighter and strategist. From trapping Ares after he gained the Godwave, to blasting COIE Anti Monitor with his Omega. to beating the shit out the Pre Crisis Legions.

Like i said before, a fist is a powerful tool, but what's a fist against a being that's able to manipulate you like a dummy on a strings?

Here's a challenge too you, gave me a list of things Void/Sentry has done, that Darkseid haven't done three times better?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2016 04:23 AM
SquallX

Anti life equation. He performed embarrassingly when I heard a lot of hype going in.

Not sure if you're serious?

Did you even read Final Crisis?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2016 04:24 AM