Supermen take on Depowered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This group has prep time 2 days to come up with fight plan.

Team Supermen
Pre-DCNU Superman
Sentry(WWH)
Gladiator
Hyperion(Supreme Power)
Blue Marvel
Nova(Annihilation)

h1a8
superman goes owaw and solos. Or he sun dips an solos

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by h1a8
superman goes owaw and solos. Or he sun dips an solos

thumb up

With the sund dip it would be spite.

zopzop
Tyrant.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
Tyrant.

DarkSaint85
Team BFR him to the Phantom Zone.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Tyrant... pretty easily. Superman goes down first

carver9
Lol

naurtoisbeast
superman goes owaw and solos. Or he sun dips an solos Originally posted by h1a8
superman goes owaw and solos. Or he sun dips an solos i think superman will win here

naurtoisbeast
superman goes owaw and solos. Or he sun dips an solos Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
thumb up

With the sund dip it would be spite. i think superman will win here

Philosophía
The group doesn't need two days, they'd beat the shit out of Tyrant.

tkitna
The team should win.

Dampyre
Tyrant destroys this team. Many will be one or two shotted.

iceman24567
Originally posted by naurtoisbeast
i think superman will win here Bada its about time you put that ravioli down and ban this bot

Insane Titan
Originally posted by iceman24567
Bada its about time you put that ravioli down and ban this bot Yeah , his act is boring as f*cl now.

Adam Grimes
Team.

golem370
I think the other team would have done better then they did had they worked together I mean Terrax and Morg fought each other.

DarkSaint85
Team also have Worldmind, Blue Marvel, Kryptonian tech, Shi-Ar tech, preboot Supes who has a good science background, insane superspeed...

And 2 days prep.

I mean, BM with lesser tech managed to turn Galactus into the Giver of Life...

Can't really see what Tyrant can do.

basilisk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Team also have Worldmind, Blue Marvel, Kryptonian tech, Shi-Ar tech, preboot Supes who has a good science background, insane superspeed...

And 2 days prep.

I mean, BM with lesser tech managed to turn Galactus into the Giver of Life...

Can't really see what Tyrant can do. Didn't they need Galactus' original incubation chamber and more than two days planning to do that? Is that really "lesser tech"? Although I guess Reed once created tech on the fly that reduced Galactus to a mortal... but they all took advantage of the fact that Galactus is not his original form and is subject to transformations they were all aware of.

Tyrant isn't really like that. Nobody knows much about Tyrant or any weaknesses. And bringing advanced tech to fight Tyrant may not be a great idea considering what he did with Galactus' tech.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by basilisk
Didn't they need Galactus' original incubation chamber and more than two days planning to do that? Is that really "lesser tech"? Although I guess Reed once created tech on the fly that reduced Galactus to a mortal... but they all took advantage of the fact that Galactus is not his original form and is subject to transformations they were all aware of.

Tyrant isn't really like that. Nobody knows much about Tyrant or any weaknesses. And bringing advanced tech to fight Tyrant may not be a great idea considering what he did with Galactus' tech.

Time is less of a factor when you have reaction speeds like these guys. They can sit down and crunch the numbers faster than anything else if needed, then build, whilst backed up by Worldmind and it's database (unless the Nova Corps don't have major players like Tyrant in their databanks, which makes it a pretty crappy database, lol).

Lesser tech? Wakanda is good, but I would NOT place it on the same level or higher than a combo of Kryptonian, Shi-Ar, Xandarian and BM's own tech (plus..erm....CLOC?). Hence, lesser.

Even if it is NOT a good idea, BFR to the Phantom Zone is still achievable, no? It was the first thing I thought of, and we know Superman has the 'Doomsday protocol' in place for extreme threats already, so some adaptation would be all that's needed. If I could think of it (and I am hardly a genius), what about all these super brainies in 2 days?

basilisk
Time is less of a factor when you have reaction speeds like these guys. They can sit down and crunch the numbers faster than anything else if needed, then build, whilst backed up by Worldmind and it's database (unless the Nova Corps don't have major players like Tyrant in their databanks, which makes it a pretty crappy database, lol). Yeah, I wondered why Nova is even in a team of Supermen types, but whatever, the Worldmind is definitely a big advantage. Tyrant was kind of mysterious and had been gone for a long time though. I wonder how much the corps knew about him.

Lesser tech? Wakanda is good, but I would NOT place it on the same level or higher than a combo of Kryptonian, Shi-Ar, Xandarian and BM's own tech (plus..erm....CLOC?). Hence, lesser. Not the Wakandan tech, which I agree would be lesser than those, I meant the incubation chamber tech - I thought they had the actual original chamber which presumably was advanced tech.

Even if it is NOT a good idea, BFR to the Phantom Zone is still achievable, no? It was the first thing I thought of, and we know Superman has the 'Doomsday protocol' in place for extreme threats already, so some adaptation would be all that's needed. If I could think of it (and I am hardly a genius), what about all these super brainies in 2 days? BFR to the PZ could be a good idea as long as the tech used doesn't get turned against them. I wonder if Tyrant has any interdimensional travel abilities - a lot of cosmic types do but we didn't see any so...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.