KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Supermen take on Depowered Tyrant

Supermen take on Depowered Tyrant
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Supermen take on Depowered Tyrant

This group has prep time 2 days to come up with fight plan.

Team Supermen
Pre-DCNU Superman
Sentry(WWH)
Gladiator
Hyperion(Supreme Power)
Blue Marvel
Nova(Annihilation)

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 01:46 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

superman goes owaw and solos. Or he sun dips an solos

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 06:31 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8

thumb up

With the sund dip it would be spite.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 06:36 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Tyrant.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 07:49 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by zopzop
Tyrant.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 08:04 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Team BFR him to the Phantom Zone.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 08:16 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Tyrant... pretty easily. Superman goes down first

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 08:38 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 09:15 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naurtoisbeast
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think superman will win here

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 05:31 AM
naurtoisbeast is currently offline Click here to Send naurtoisbeast a Private Message Find more posts by naurtoisbeast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naurtoisbeast
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
thumb up

With the sund dip it would be spite.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 07:19 AM
naurtoisbeast is currently offline Click here to Send naurtoisbeast a Private Message Find more posts by naurtoisbeast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

The group doesn't need two days, they'd beat the shit out of Tyrant.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 03:31 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

The team should win.

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 03:57 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dampyre

Tyrant destroys this team. Many will be one or two shotted.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 04:42 PM
Dampyre is currently offline Click here to Send Dampyre a Private Message Find more posts by Dampyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by naurtoisbeast
Bada its about time you put that ravioli down and ban this bot

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 05:56 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by iceman24567
Bada its about time you put that ravioli down and ban this bot
Yeah , his act is boring as f*cl now.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 07:33 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Team.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 07:35 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I think the other team would have done better then they did had they worked together I mean Terrax and Morg fought each other.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 31st, 2016 08:37 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Team also have Worldmind, Blue Marvel, Kryptonian tech, Shi-Ar tech, preboot Supes who has a good science background, insane superspeed...

And 2 days prep.

I mean, BM with lesser tech managed to turn Galactus into the Giver of Life...

Can't really see what Tyrant can do.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2016 09:51 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Team also have Worldmind, Blue Marvel, Kryptonian tech, Shi-Ar tech, preboot Supes who has a good science background, insane superspeed...

And 2 days prep.

I mean, BM with lesser tech managed to turn Galactus into the Giver of Life...

Can't really see what Tyrant can do.
Didn't they need Galactus' original incubation chamber and more than two days planning to do that? Is that really "lesser tech"? Although I guess Reed once created tech on the fly that reduced Galactus to a mortal... but they all took advantage of the fact that Galactus is not his original form and is subject to transformations they were all aware of.

Tyrant isn't really like that. Nobody knows much about Tyrant or any weaknesses. And bringing advanced tech to fight Tyrant may not be a great idea considering what he did with Galactus' tech.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2016 10:12 AM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by basilisk
Didn't they need Galactus' original incubation chamber and more than two days planning to do that? Is that really "lesser tech"? Although I guess Reed once created tech on the fly that reduced Galactus to a mortal... but they all took advantage of the fact that Galactus is not his original form and is subject to transformations they were all aware of.

Tyrant isn't really like that. Nobody knows much about Tyrant or any weaknesses. And bringing advanced tech to fight Tyrant may not be a great idea considering what he did with Galactus' tech.

Time is less of a factor when you have reaction speeds like these guys. They can sit down and crunch the numbers faster than anything else if needed, then build, whilst backed up by Worldmind and it's database (unless the Nova Corps don't have major players like Tyrant in their databanks, which makes it a pretty crappy database, lol).

Lesser tech? Wakanda is good, but I would NOT place it on the same level or higher than a combo of Kryptonian, Shi-Ar, Xandarian and BM's own tech (plus..erm....CLOC?). Hence, lesser.

Even if it is NOT a good idea, BFR to the Phantom Zone is still achievable, no? It was the first thing I thought of, and we know Superman has the 'Doomsday protocol' in place for extreme threats already, so some adaptation would be all that's needed. If I could think of it (and I am hardly a genius), what about all these super brainies in 2 days?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2016 10:18 AM