King Kongs vs. I-Rex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
1. Original Kong vs. I-Rex
2. Jack Black Kong vs. I-Rex
3. Toho Kong vs. I-Rex

Bonus:

if you feel I-Rex wins all three individual battles, can he take any combination of 2 Kongs?

Time-Immemorial
Kong

TheVaultDweller
Toho Kong is enormous. The King Kong vs Godzilla version was 45m tall, compared to the I-Rex, which is 15.2m (50 feet) in length from head to tail (so not even actually that tall while standing up). Original Kong is 50 feet standing up. And even regular gorillas are freakishly strong and tough, even for their size. Also, Jackson Kong took out 3 vastatosaurus rexes who, while not as clever or as dexterous as the I-Rex, are in fact larger than the I-Rex, based on the info I could find. And he took out 3 of them while trying to protect whatserface. The I-Rex was getting the better of the T-Rex, but it was not having it all its own way. And the V-Rex, like the ones Kong took out, is the bigger, tougher and more dangerous cousin to the T-Rex.

So Toho Kong and Original Kong have a huge size advantage, and Jackson Kong has, IMO at least, more impressive actual combat feats. So for now I am throwing my vote in with the Kongs.

Inhuman
http://s3.subirimagenes.com:81/otros/previo/thump_5049744comparativa-de-dinos.jpg

TheVaultDweller
I knew the difference between the T-Rex and V-Rex was big, but not that big. The one looks to be about 4 times the size of the other one, in which case the V-Rex is much larger than the I-Rex as well.

Inhuman
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I knew the difference between the T-Rex and V-Rex was big, but not that big. The one looks to be about 4 times the size of the other one, in which case the V-Rex is much larger than the I-Rex as well.

Yeah I didn't think the difference was that much. Or maybe the picture is not accurate. Shrug.

TheVaultDweller
One source I saw said over 50 feet, the other said up to 70 feet, so guess it is somewhere in between. That pic seems to be going by the higher end estimates though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.