KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » King Kongs vs. I-Rex

King Kongs vs. I-Rex
Started by: KuRuPT Thanosi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KuRuPT Thanosi

King Kongs vs. I-Rex

1. Original Kong vs. I-Rex
2. Jack Black Kong vs. I-Rex
3. Toho Kong vs. I-Rex

Bonus:

if you feel I-Rex wins all three individual battles, can he take any combination of 2 Kongs?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2016 04:33 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kong

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Feb 17th, 2016 04:44 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Toho Kong is enormous. The King Kong vs Godzilla version was 45m tall, compared to the I-Rex, which is 15.2m (50 feet) in length from head to tail (so not even actually that tall while standing up). Original Kong is 50 feet standing up. And even regular gorillas are freakishly strong and tough, even for their size. Also, Jackson Kong took out 3 vastatosaurus rexes who, while not as clever or as dexterous as the I-Rex, are in fact larger than the I-Rex, based on the info I could find. And he took out 3 of them while trying to protect whatserface. The I-Rex was getting the better of the T-Rex, but it was not having it all its own way. And the V-Rex, like the ones Kong took out, is the bigger, tougher and more dangerous cousin to the T-Rex.

So Toho Kong and Original Kong have a huge size advantage, and Jackson Kong has, IMO at least, more impressive actual combat feats. So for now I am throwing my vote in with the Kongs.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Feb 17th, 2016 at 05:10 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2016 05:07 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 17th, 2016 05:14 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I knew the difference between the T-Rex and V-Rex was big, but not that big. The one looks to be about 4 times the size of the other one, in which case the V-Rex is much larger than the I-Rex as well.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2016 05:34 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I knew the difference between the T-Rex and V-Rex was big, but not that big. The one looks to be about 4 times the size of the other one, in which case the V-Rex is much larger than the I-Rex as well.

Yeah I didn't think the difference was that much. Or maybe the picture is not accurate. Shrug.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2016 05:39 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

One source I saw said over 50 feet, the other said up to 70 feet, so guess it is somewhere in between. That pic seems to be going by the higher end estimates though.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2016 06:03 PM