60 minutes crew attacked in Sweden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3498199/Liz-Hayes-60-Minutes-team-attacked-Sweden-shocking-video.html
"This is the moment a 60 Minutes crew working with reporter Liz Hayes was attacked while on on assignment in Stockholm.

Crew members were interviewing residents about the European migrant crisis in the suburb of Rinkeyby when they were set upon by a group of masked men.

Footage released by the Nine Network on Friday show Ms Hayes politely walking through the streets saying hello to a group of men.

But the situation spiraled get out of hand - with an assailant hurling a heavy metal can and members of the team kicked and punched.

The network claims a cameraman was even run over."
42jpuXJPk0w
>Enter country
>Cameraman gets run over by car.
>Later they interview people in public.
>When police leave the area, the crew gets attacked by masked men.
>Guy on scooter sees this and rams one of the masked men.

Robtard
I appreciate you leaving out your usual racism/bigotry and just posting the story as is for people to decide on their own thumb up

KidRock
What a joke of a country, especially those cops.

Flyattractor
60 Minutes is still a show?

Time-Immemorial
Liberal journalists getting beat up by people liberals loves, priceless.

Flyattractor
They are all SJW's so its part of their job.

Raisen
savage. just savage and so damn sad people let their weak hearts become this

Astner

Robtard
Thanks for putting some context into the story, Ast

Time-Immemorial
Jan Sjunnesson was not attacked, the journalists are liberal democrats, I stand by everything I said.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Thanks for putting some context into the story, Ast

Except the context was wrong, and what he claimed I said, I didn't, nice job backing up a failthumb up

But then again thats how you operate in your life.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Except the context was wrong, and what he claimed I said, I didn't, nice job backing up a failthumb up

But then again thats how you operate in your life.

Being Swedish and living in Sweden, Astner probably has more insight than the rest of us; this is why I thanked him for the context. You're free to think he's lying, that's between the two of you.

You really need to stop, once again you're taking something I said as some personal insult to yourself when it had absolutely nothing to do with you. You should really apologize for insulting me, imo.

Time-Immemorial
Liberal journalists getting beat up by people liberals loves, priceless.

Jan Sjunnesson was not attacked, the journalists are liberal democrats, I stand by everything I said.

Nuff said Rob, how about you apologize for trolling

Robtard
Very childish, TI.

Time-Immemorial
You started it, nothing Astner says rebuts my claim.thumb up

Robtard
Stop the nonsense already. Thanking someone isn't trolling and posting a comment that has nothing to do with you isn't "starting it". Very poor form; I'm going to excuse you today for this and your earlier outburst cos it's Monday and maybe you had a rough weekend or something.

Astner

Time-Immemorial
The video posted pretty much rebuts your claim though.

Time-Immemorial
Interesting article, the comments are even more interesting

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-21/former-pm-says-sweden-needs-more-migrants-does-any-place-still-believe-humanity

quanchi112
Nuff said Rob, how about you apologize for trolling

thumb up

Astner
The video posted pretty much rebuts your claim though.
I disagree. I think it verifies my claims.

Time-Immemorial
Agree to disagree then. I hope you stay safe in Sweden though.

Omega Vision
Agree to disagree then. I hope you stay safe in Sweden though.
I think you're probably more likely to shoot yourself with one of your guns than Astner is to get beaten up by immigrants.

Time-Immemorial
Interesting, you have zero proof to back up your idiotic claim.

Omega Vision
Interesting, you have zero proof to back up your idiotic claim.
Well, good thing I didn't phrase it as a claim to fact.

The qualifiers "I think" and "probably" should have tipped you off.

Time-Immemorial
Good, now we both know you pulled that one out your asslaughing out loud

Omega Vision
Good, now we both know you pulled that one out your asslaughing out loud
On the real though, Sweden is the least dangerous country in the world, maybe after Norway and Iceland.

Time-Immemorial
I never said it wasn't:/ I didn't even OP this thread.

Omega Vision
I never said it wasn't:/ I didn't even OP this thread.
Telling Astner you hope he stays safe in Sweden certainly implied you think it's a dangerous place. My post was basically a joke about how ridiculous that thought is when someone like Astner is probably concerned about you shooting yourself with one of your many guns.

Edit: Actually no, Astner isn't concerned about that because he's a sociopath.

Time-Immemorial
The chances of me accidentally shooting myself are non existent

Omega Vision
The chances of me accidentally shooting myself are non existent
Well that's just not true, and you're silly if you think that. Maybe revise that statement to "the chances of me accidentally shooting myself are slim because I take all precautions when handling my guns" and we'll be in business.

You saying something like that makes me think you DON'T actually take all precautions though, and you just assume you won't ever make a mistake, which I hope isn't the case.

Time-Immemorial
Coming from you who has no guns or military training. Thanks for telling me about something you really don't know about.

Omega Vision
Coming from you who has no guns or military training. Thanks for telling me about something you really don't know about.
No military training, correct, but I grew up with guns, so don't make assumptions about me.

But for real, I'm actually concerned for your safety if you think it's impossible for you to ever hurt yourself with your guns just because you have military experience. Again, I hope that isn't the case and you take proper precautions, but from what I'm hearing, you just think you're awesome so you'll never shoot yourself, which is exactly how idiots end up shooting themselves.

jaden101
Walt alert!

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision
No military training, correct, but I grew up with guns, so don't make assumptions about me.

But for real, I'm actually concerned for your safety if you think it's impossible for you to ever hurt yourself with your guns just because you have military experience. Again, I hope that isn't the case and you take proper precautions, but from what I'm hearing, you just think you're awesome so you'll never shoot yourself, which is exactly how idiots end up shooting themselves.

I have no idea how from my statement above you determined I am unsafe with guns..

Peace Keeper
Cant wait for liberals to invite them to the usa.

Peace Keeper
Theyre worse than Russian ex girlfriends.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Peace Keeper
Trump 2016

Flyattractor
Better that then Hillary 2016....I pray to Jeebus.

Surtur

Surtur
I only ask because I'd then inquire if that only applies to racism or any aspect of being a shitty person.

Time-Immemorial
Baba Vanga a blind mystic who reportedly foretold 9/11, the 2004 Boxing Day tsunami, the Fukushima nuclear spill and the birth of ISIS also made dire predictions for 2016 and beyond.

Europe is doomed now. Everyone there has and now will live in fear for the next 100 years as Europe is slowly taken over by Islam and the white genocide will continue there. I saw the Paris attacks with my own eyes, most just think these are isolated incidents, today Brussels. Europe has no idea what they are in store fore in the next 20 years. They will have a complete change in culture, demographics and religion. They will all be forced out due to their bleeding liberal hearts.

AlmightyKfish
Strange for a blind mystic to see the Paris attacks with their own eyes.

Surtur
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Strange for a blind mystic to see the Paris attacks with their own eyes.

The eyes are mystic eyes. That or he wasn't always blind. I choose to believe the former.

Time-Immemorial
Liberals want to increase open borders because that increases the amount of people loyal to government.

ArtificialGlory
Baba Vanga a blind mystic who reportedly foretold 9/11, the 2004 Boxing Day tsunami, the Fukushima nuclear spill and the birth of ISIS also made dire predictions for 2016 and beyond.

Europe is doomed now. Everyone there has and now will live in fear for the next 100 years as Europe is slowly taken over by Islam and the white genocide will continue there. I saw the Paris attacks with my own eyes, most just think these are isolated incidents, today Brussels. Europe has no idea what they are in store fore in the next 20 years. They will have a complete change in culture, demographics and religion. They will all be forced out due to their bleeding liberal hearts.
That old hag didn't predict shit. Not a single one of her predictions actually came true. Why are people so fascinated with her?

Astner
It honestly doesn't surprise me that Time and Surtur believe in psychics.

Robtard
FunFact: Nancy Reagan had an astrologer on the White House payroll and would consult her often on matters of state

snowdragon
Yeah kill those racists dead, they are the cause of all the problems in the immigration situation...........now thats a progressive policy from an enlightened culture.

Astner
Originally posted by snowdragon
Yeah kill those racists dead, they are the cause of all the problems in the immigration situation...........now thats a progressive policy from an enlightened culture.
I wasn't serious when I said that I was disappointed that he wasn't shot you dolt

The problem with the immigration is poor integration, and part of that is due to the fault of racism.

Peace Keeper
Lol.
Yeah, its not the muslim hordes who are invading countries illegally, raping women and little boys, attacking non muslims, robbing and stealing and just being savages.....its white people's fault. Lol at progressives.

Peace Keeper
Originally posted by Astner
I wasn't serious when I said that I was disappointed that he wasn't shot you dolt

The problem with the immigration is poor integration, and part of that is due to the fault of racism.
Racism by the muslims, not by the whites.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Astner
part of that is due to the fault of racism.

I'll bet it is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.