I'm back...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Well I'm back, as you may have guessed by the title of this thread.

I was feeling a little worse than I expected so didn't come online last night, just popping in now in fact. Gotta go into Uni now, will return later with some amusing stories. big grin

mechmoggy
Tell a lie, my mucka has just phoned me to say we don't have to go in till 11am.

What story would you like first?....

1. The bizr dancing girls at Rumours
2. The bottle of vodka incident
3. The up and down luck of Mech
4. The amazing coinkydink at Hush

Corran
I think you should start at the bottom, I beleive you will have put the best incident first in your list, so save it until last.

mechmoggy
Okay dokey......

At about 3am in a club called Hush, myself and 2 of my mates were standing in a corner laughing at our other mate dancing with a rather unattractive older women, whom he had called a "MILF", but I put that down to him having his beer-goggles on.

Anyhoo, now the scene is set you can imagine our suprise when one of my mates recieved quite a vicious punch to the back of the head as 3 blokes barged into us. We all turned round expecting a scuffle but it turned out to be 3 other blokes we know from our local pub team!

To travel over a hundred miles away to a resort with hundreds of pubs/clubs, and to meet this other bunch of Brummies was a bit weird to say the least. With that said, we did have a good laugh with them till the early hours. big grin

yerssot
welcome back mech! woohoo! wink

tell the first story now

Raz
Just goes to show, Brummies think alike.

Anyhoo, welcome back!

Corran
OK so now for number 3. The up and down luck of Mech.

mechmoggy

Colony
Never liked Blackpool - last time I was there I was nearly trampled on by a horse, we lost 4-0, was ejected from a club for climbing in through a window (**** paying a fiver to get in), getting a slap from a bouncer for chanting in a strip bar, lost 20 quid in the amusements, mate let off a fire extinguisher in the B&B resulting in us spending the night on the freezing promenade.

LaurenE147
does MILF come from America Pie?

Catch 22
Would you be hurt if I said I didn't even realise you had gone....

mechmoggy
Not really, my leave was short and sweet.

Although I must admit I feel like I've been gone ages...

yerssot
yes
or I confuse it with an other movie I saw around that time

LaurenE147
Yeah, I know what that means then. sick

Corran
Mech and now for number 2. Actually I shouldn't word it that way for you, errm now could you recount the second article in your list.

mechmoggy
The vodka eh....

After waking up with a monster hangover on Sunday, we all decided the best cure would be to have a few cans with our bacon sandwiches, but my mate Carl decided he would have a nip of vodka instead.

So after 18 holes of golf on the PS2 we were all pretty tipsy except Carl who had consumed 3/4 of the bottle of vodka. At which point he became very amusingly drunk and was keeping us entertained with the jibberish he was spouting. Fast forward half an hour and he is now seated in the corner of the room dribbling on himself as we play another round of golf.

Twenty minutes later and Carl goes to the bathroom to be sick (a record) 8 times in 30 minutes. During which I climb over him to have a shower as he continues to puke up in the loo.

This is probably the worst part of my tale....

It was at this point that we started wondering if he was dead, as we'd heard no sound from him for quite a while. We decide (as a group, so don't judge me) that we wouldn't check to see if he's dead until we get back later, cus if he is dead we'll only have to stay and call the police, give statements etc. In other words, it would put a real dampner on our last night.

A bit harsh?

Well maybe a little. big grin

yerssot
nah, you're made to drink, not to think

Corran
Good call with the not checking until later.

mechmoggy
I though so. His girlfriend wasn't too happy when she found out though.

Go figure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
Like she wouldn't have done the same.

mechmoggy
She wasn't happy cus: -

a) We'd LET him get into that state
b) We were leaving him alone when he was ill
c) None of us had answered his phone for him while he puked

Pffffft!

Corran
Isn't he big enough to look after himself? If not then she should not have let him play out with the big boys.

mechmoggy
Exactly our argument.

Anyway, he was fine when we got in drunk. He wanted some cold kebab, so he'd obviously made a complete recovery.

Corran
That's a sure sign you are OK, wantin cold take-away food.

mechmoggy
I feel sorry for the landlady of the flats.

The room had taken on a rather peculiar smell after 4 blokes stopped in it for a few days. sick

Corran
nice sick

mechmoggy
You can imagine it can't you. eek!

What made it worse was there was no window in the loo, only a tiny extractor fan which got used well over the manufacturers recommended limit I think!

Corran
OK so moving on swiftly, now for the Dancing girls story.

mechmoggy

Corran
Sounds like Whiskey Pete staying in the room drunk got the best deal.

mechmoggy
Not really, we went to better places later. wink

Corran
That must have been difficult following on from Rumours.

mechmoggy
It was difficult finding somewhere to beat the dizzying highs we experienced in Rumours. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
But you soldiered on and made the best of what you had available.

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.