KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » I'm back...

I'm back...
Started by: mechmoggy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I'm back...

Well I'm back, as you may have guessed by the title of this thread.

I was feeling a little worse than I expected so didn't come online last night, just popping in now in fact. Gotta go into Uni now, will return later with some amusing stories. big grin

Old Post May 28th, 2003 07:45 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Tell a lie, my mucka has just phoned me to say we don't have to go in till 11am.

What story would you like first?....

1. The bizr dancing girls at Rumours
2. The bottle of vodka incident
3. The up and down luck of Mech
4. The amazing coinkydink at Hush

Old Post May 28th, 2003 07:57 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

I think you should start at the bottom, I beleive you will have put the best incident first in your list, so save it until last.

Old Post May 28th, 2003 10:52 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Okay dokey......

At about 3am in a club called Hush, myself and 2 of my mates were standing in a corner laughing at our other mate dancing with a rather unattractive older women, whom he had called a "MILF", but I put that down to him having his beer-goggles on.

Anyhoo, now the scene is set you can imagine our suprise when one of my mates recieved quite a vicious punch to the back of the head as 3 blokes barged into us. We all turned round expecting a scuffle but it turned out to be 3 other blokes we know from our local pub team!

To travel over a hundred miles away to a resort with hundreds of pubs/clubs, and to meet this other bunch of Brummies was a bit weird to say the least. With that said, we did have a good laugh with them till the early hours. big grin

Old Post May 28th, 2003 11:05 AM
yerssot

welcome back mech! woohoo! wink

tell the first story now

Old Post May 28th, 2003 11:44 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Just goes to show, Brummies think alike.

Anyhoo, welcome back!

Old Post May 28th, 2003 12:10 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

OK so now for number 3. The up and down luck of Mech.

Old Post May 28th, 2003 12:21 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Right then.....

On the way there we stopped on the M6 for some grub, after which we (of course) went and had a quick play on the fuities. Low and behold I win a jackpot with my first quid so I get back on the motorway £25 better off.

Then we arrived at Blackpool, dropped our bags off at the flat and went straight out for an afernoon tipple. On the next fruity I win another £10 and the one after that I get £8.

My luck was in top form, so I decided it was time to go straight to the bookies and put on the bets I was discussing the other day. I had a few quid on Wolves to win 1-0 or 3-1, I also had Cardiff to win 2-1 with Earnshaw to score first.

The next day disaster struck, I lucked out on every fruit machine and was lucky if came away with anything. I then proceeded to lose in a pool doubles competition on the very last shot.

Then Cardiff win 1-0 with Earnshaw not getting a look in. Worst of all was the Wolves win, when they went 3-0 up I was almost wetting myself, it was 22-1 on! The blades had a goalmouth scrabble, then they hit the post and they had a bloody penalty which was saved! mad

I went from zero to hero and then promptly back to zero again. Booo! sad

Old Post May 28th, 2003 02:48 PM
Colony

Never liked Blackpool - last time I was there I was nearly trampled on by a horse, we lost 4-0, was ejected from a club for climbing in through a window (**** paying a fiver to get in), getting a slap from a bouncer for chanting in a strip bar, lost 20 quid in the amusements, mate let off a fire extinguisher in the B&B resulting in us spending the night on the freezing promenade.

Look at that! Look at that! "Accident Blackspot"? These aren't accidents! They're throwing themselves into the road gladly! Throwing themselves into the road to escape all this hideousness!Throw yourself into the road, darling! You haven't got a chance!

Old Post May 28th, 2003 03:04 PM
Colony is currently offline Click here to Send Colony a Private Message Find more posts by Colony Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

does MILF come from America Pie?

"You do not have a soul. You are soul. You have a body."-C.S.Lewis

Old Post May 28th, 2003 10:27 PM
LaurenE147 is currently offline Click here to Send LaurenE147 a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenE147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catch 22
Disinterested

Re: I'm back...

quote:
Originally posted by mechmoggy
Well I'm back
Would you be hurt if I said I didn't even realise you had gone....

Catch 22!

Old Post May 28th, 2003 10:43 PM
Catch 22 is currently offline Click here to Send Catch 22 a Private Message Find more posts by Catch 22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Not really, my leave was short and sweet.

Although I must admit I feel like I've been gone ages...

Old Post May 29th, 2003 12:21 AM
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by LaurenE147
does MILF come from America Pie?

yes
or I confuse it with an other movie I saw around that time

Old Post May 29th, 2003 08:20 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I know what that means then. sick

"You do not have a soul. You are soul. You have a body."-C.S.Lewis

Old Post May 29th, 2003 02:31 PM
LaurenE147 is currently offline Click here to Send LaurenE147 a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenE147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Mech and now for number 2. Actually I shouldn't word it that way for you, errm now could you recount the second article in your list.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 12:08 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

The vodka eh....

After waking up with a monster hangover on Sunday, we all decided the best cure would be to have a few cans with our bacon sandwiches, but my mate Carl decided he would have a nip of vodka instead.

So after 18 holes of golf on the PS2 we were all pretty tipsy except Carl who had consumed 3/4 of the bottle of vodka. At which point he became very amusingly drunk and was keeping us entertained with the jibberish he was spouting. Fast forward half an hour and he is now seated in the corner of the room dribbling on himself as we play another round of golf.

Twenty minutes later and Carl goes to the bathroom to be sick (a record) 8 times in 30 minutes. During which I climb over him to have a shower as he continues to puke up in the loo.

This is probably the worst part of my tale....

It was at this point that we started wondering if he was dead, as we'd heard no sound from him for quite a while. We decide (as a group, so don't judge me) that we wouldn't check to see if he's dead until we get back later, cus if he is dead we'll only have to stay and call the police, give statements etc. In other words, it would put a real dampner on our last night.

A bit harsh?

Well maybe a little. big grin

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 05:35 PM
yerssot

nah, you're made to drink, not to think

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 05:40 PM
Corran
Lucifer

Good call with the not checking until later.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 10:27 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I though so. His girlfriend wasn't too happy when she found out though.

Go figure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 12:35 PM
Corran
Lucifer

Like she wouldn't have done the same.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 12:39 PM