Vader and Starkiller run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Full rest/recovery

Warm-up/trash: Darth Bane

1. Dooku
2. Anakin
3. Exar Kun
4. Revan 3.0
5. Krayt
6. Caedus
7. Plagueis
8. Talzin (Dathomir)
9. RotS Sidious
10. UnuThul
11. RotJ Sidious
12. TUF Luke

Rebel95
11 maybe

Total Warrior

ILS

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Total Warrior

ares834
Yep, 12.

MythLord
Originally posted by ILS

The Ellimist
I think if Vader and Starkiller could defeat Sidious together, Vader would've tried. Granted I didn't specify TFU Vader.

ares834
Considering Vader ended up losing to Starkiller later on, I doubt he had any clue how truly powerful SK was.

|King Joker|
Vader is kind of trash, so they're probably not getting too high

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Total Warrior
11 or 12

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ares834
Considering Vader ended up losing to Starkiller later on, I doubt he had any clue how truly powerful SK was.

Didn't Witwer imply that he let Starkiller win, and that he was supposed to lay the hammer down upon him in TFU III?

cs_zoltan
In TFU II yes, but not in TFU I.

The Ellimist
I think 6 has a shot.

NewGuy01
Well, yeah, but you're wrong.

The Ellimist
Caedus would crush them in sabers, given his performance against Luke . IDK if he can win a pure Force battle, though he's more powerful than either of them individually, but he can try to force a melee; FL Vader while rushing Starkiller.

Syndicate
Marek is above TFU Vader as a duelist.

Vader's performance against Old Ben was fine. He engaged in a duel with him and was going to cut him down before Ben surrendered himself into the Force. Obi Wan was such a capable lightsaber combatant that RotS Dooku did not even think of launching an offensive. Vader's also stated to have grown in power and skill twice from ANH to ESB to RotJ. Luke while his superior is also Caedus's. Both Vader and Galen have shown themselves to be more powerful then Caedus. Vader by a small margin and Galen by a moderate one.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Syndicate
Vader's performance against Old Ben was fine. He engaged in a duel with him and was going to cut him down before Ben surrendered himself into the Force.

He was winning, but not overwhelmingly so. It's not really a question that RotS Anakin > Vader (possibly even RotJ Vader) as a duelist in Legends, BTW. I'm pretty sure multiple sources have said as much.

He was double-teaming him and Anakin, so it made sense for him to try to divide and conquer. He doesn't merely ragdoll Obi Wan; the second time around he also visibly breaks his guard.

Regardless, Dooku is clearly above RotS Obi Wan by a greater margin than Vader is above ANH Obi Wan.

Marek + RotJ Vader probably beat Caedus. Their TFU versions, I'm not sure about.

To a lesser degree. RotJ Luke is a match for RotJ Vader as a duelist, and has had like 40 years to improve; given Luke's prodigious growth, I don't see how Vader would stand an outside chance against him. He certainly wouldn't have penetrated Luke's guard so many times, as Caedus did, bad knee or no.

We've been over this. Canon says that Caedus is more powerful than Vader, and while such statements can be overriden by clear evidence to the contrary or by being utterly unbelievable, you've so far demonstrated neither. That Caedus hasn't accumulated the same catalogue of Force feats is not contradictory evidence when he simply hasn't been in relevant situations to show them off; different canon sources can stand on their own so long as they aren't contradicted, they don't need active corroboration.

Syndicate
He was just being cautious or perhaps he wished to savor his victory against his bitterest enemy. I'd like your sources for such.

Mind posting the quote for me? Also Vader shows clear superiority to Ben I don't see how that would suggest Dooku is superior.

Both of them probably beat him individually tbh if we're not going off back cover quotes.

In your opinion to a less degree. Given the various circumstances of Caedus and Luke's fight and our lack of knowledge on how much Luke improved as a lightsaber combatant I don't think that's your call.

I've shown that a back cover stating Plagueis was the most powerful Sith Lord up to his era is obviously not accurate given examples like Exar Kun, Nihilus, Vitiate and others who either give him a run for his money or are outright superior. I trust feats over back covers which have proven themselves to be unfounded in the past.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I had meant to specify TFU Vader, but RotJ Vader would still likely be fodder to LotF Luke, given that RotJ Luke was already a match for him]

Nah, not even close.

Syndicate
I'm not going to be continuing this tonight. I've wasted the last 6 hours on Star Wars debating and I'm feeling unproductive. Sorry if you wanted to get into it Ell.

Sinious
They take 7 but Plagueis might pull off 1-2 wins, and they might take the majority in 8, but they're not passing 9.

FreshestSlice
Lel

Anyway, 12.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Vader clears, Starkiller dies on the way.

S_W_LeGenD
Stop at 11.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.