Wilson Fisk vs Frank Castle h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Have a feeling this has been done, but I can't find.

This is from the Daredevil show (Because I guess even tv fights get posted here, according to what I'm told after posting in TV and Foreign cinema?) straight h2h, Castle before he found the weapons cache.

Who win?

relentless1
fisk is much stronger but frank can fight dirty...absolutely no weapons of any kind available to punisher and i gotta go with kingpin

TheLordofMurder
I think Fisk wins a brutal, bloody, h2h fight against Castle...

Fisk is gonna be hurtin bad at the end, but I see him slowly rising to his feet (Franks body motionless on the ground before him) with a bloody smile on his face...

Fisk wins...

KingD19
Frank can take so much of a beating that I see him ripping Fisk's throat out or clawing his eyes to jelly before the big guy takes him down.

cdtm
Yeah, the tv show has Frank down to a T, damage soak and all. He had weapons, but Matt couldn't seem to put him down.

While Fisk seems a bit watered down, compared to the comics. Still very impressive, but not a monster.

Tattoos N Scars
Fisk got the best of Frank in their prison fight, imo...based on points.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by relentless1
fisk is much stronger but frank can fight dirty...absolutely no weapons of any kind available to punisher and i gotta go with kingpin

Henry_Pym
Fisk wasn't fighting for keeps and still beat Frank.

KingD19
Wasn't Frank massively weakened by a fight/beating not long before the scrap with Fisk?

Henry_Pym
It could be argued, but it wasn't really hinted at.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KingD19
Frank can take so much of a beating that I see him ripping Fisk's throat out or clawing his eyes to jelly before the big guy takes him down.

Even though I disagree with you about the outcome of this fight, I 100% agree with you about Franks damage soak; that man can withstand more punishment than Rocky Balboa...

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Wasn't Frank massively weakened by a fight/beating not long before the scrap with Fisk?

Yes, and if I remember correctly, Frank was in chains so he couldnt fight as hard as he would have liked to...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Fisk got the best of Frank in their prison fight, imo...based on points.

But to play Devils Advocate against my own belief that Fisk wins, wasnt Frank weakened and in chains during their prison fight?

tkitna
Hey Frank took the first punch.

Good fight. I want to say Fisk, but it could go either way.

FrothByte
Frank was able to give Fisk a good fight despite being in chains and just having been in a prison fight with a bunch of convicts and beat up by guards. A fit and fully healthy Frank should be able to beat Kingpin though will have to work for it.

DTM

Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. Frank had just recently fought and killed how many inmates just before his "fight" with Fisk, who was fresh as a daisy. Clearly that wasnt Frank fighting at full strength there.

TheVaultDweller
This would be a good fight IMO. Fisk got the better of Frank in prison but, as people have mentioned, Punisher wasn't quite at 100%, and handicapped by the cuffs. That being said, Fisk did seem confident enough to believe he could handle Frank should they go for round two, when Fisk told his guys to uncuff him and back away from them. Also, he took a combo of hits that I think would have at least momentarily knocked Matt on his ass, and barely stumbled. He isn't some skilled martial artist, but he has enough brawling ability, coupled with his sheer size and strength, to make him a very dangerous opponent. That being said, Frank is one extremely tough bastard himself, a highly skilled fighter, and I honestly would not put it past him to tear someone's throat out with his teeth if necessary. In the end I probably give Punisher a slight majority.

Inhuman
Punisher was also stabbed in the forearm with a long shank besides being chained and hurting from fighting multiple prisoners. And also had that drill to the foot injury.

KingD19
Even for Frank after all that combined I would say he wasn't even at 50%. He's a tough bastard, but fighting through all that definitely put him at a huge disadvantage, even for someone as baws as him.

FrothByte
Let's swap their places. Say Fisk got into a fight with multiple prisoners with weapons, gets stabbed in the arm, then gets beaten up by guards so badly that they need to drag him out. Then put him in handcuffs. You think he'd be able to put up much of a fight against a fully healthy Frank? Does he even survive the fight with the prisoners?

Kotor3
Fisk. Unless you have Daredevil's skills and his armored suit you are not beating Fisk in a fist fight.

Fisk was not trying at all to hurt Frank. He definitely could have strangled Frank to death if he wanted to especially in Frank's condition. H2h definitely goes to Fisk.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Kotor3
Fisk. Unless you have Daredevil's skills and his armored suit you are not beating Fisk in a fist fight.

Fisk was not trying at all to hurt Frank. He definitely could have strangled Frank to death if he wanted to especially in Frank's condition. H2h definitely goes to Fisk.

He wasn't trying to kill Frank but he definitely was trying to hurt him. Pummeling someone repeatedly while they're chained and have already been battered isn't exactly a love tap.

Kotor3
Originally posted by FrothByte
He wasn't trying to kill Frank but he definitely was trying to hurt him. Pummeling someone repeatedly while they're chained and have already been battered isn't exactly a love tap. I guess your correct he was trying to hurt him but I took that to mean a warning to Frank not a hurt so as to damage him. It did settle him down.

Frank would definitely put up a good fight but it just no way I see him winning in a pure h2h. Fisk is just to strong and powerful.

Adam Grimes
What makes you think he's so far above Frank?

FrothByte
I guess your correct he was trying to hurt him but I took that to mean a warning to Frank not a hurt so as to damage him. It did settle him down.

Frank would definitely put up a good fight but it just no way I see him winning in a pure h2h. Fisk is just to strong and powerful.

Frank also wasn't trying to end Fisk. And while Fisk may be stronger, he doesn't have the skills and durability feats of Frank.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
What makes you think he's so far above Frank? His strength and power. Daredevil can't beat him without the suit. When fist grab Matt over the table, Matt could not do anything the same way when Fisk lift up Frank with one hand and slam him down.

He his not far above Frank but enough to not lose h2h.

Kotor3
Frank also wasn't trying to end Fisk. And while Fisk may be stronger, he doesn't have the skills and durability feats of Frank. I don't know how you got that Frank was trying to end Fisk. First Fist let him hit him a couple of times before striking back.

After Fisk strike back it was clear to Frank that he was going to be able to do anything at that moment.

Frank may be more skilled but Fisk is not just some brute otherwise it would have been easy for Daredevil to defeat him. Unlike Daredevil Frank does not have the mobility to escape Fisk brute strength long enough to win the fight.

It would be a good battle but not one is which Frank could win h2h. I mean come on we are taking h2h. Give Frank a weapon and then I say Frank.

KingD19
You can't simply ignore the fact that Frank was chained, and massively weakened.

FrothByte
I don't know how you got that Frank was trying to end Fisk. First Fist let him hit him a couple of times before striking back.

After Fisk strike back it was clear to Frank that he was going to be able to do anything at that moment.

Frank may be more skilled but Fisk is not just some brute otherwise it would have been easy for Daredevil to defeat him. Unlike Daredevil Frank does not have the mobility to escape Fisk brute strength long enough to win the fight.

It would be a good battle but not one is which Frank could win h2h. I mean come on we are taking h2h. Give Frank a weapon and then I say Frank.

Frank hit Fisk and didn't follow up despite Fisk being within striking distance even with chains. That's why I said that Frank also didn't seem like he was going to end Fisk.

Also, you're focusing too much on just power. Frank has more skill, more speed and more durability. Plus Frank is pretty powerful himself. You could see the difference in strength between him and DD in his first fight.

Plus, Frank is probably more brutal and tenacious. He'd probably resort to biting or poking eyes out.

Kotor3
Frank hit Fisk and didn't follow up despite Fisk being within striking distance even with chains. That's why I said that Frank also didn't seem like he was going to end Fisk.

Also, you're focusing too much on just power. Frank has more skill, more speed and more durability. Plus Frank is pretty powerful himself. You could see the difference in strength between him and DD in his first fight.

Plus, Frank is probably more brutal and tenacious. He'd probably resort to biting or poking eyes out. All the things you said about Frank shows that he is a good fighter. You still have shown how he would be beat Fisk in h2h. His first fight with Daredevil he lost as had to resort to using a gun. The second fight he only won because Daredevil never fully recovered from the head shot.

Fact is Frank cannot beat Daredevil in h2h. Daredevil barely beat Fisk with his suit on.

Frank may be more skill but Fisk is not without skill. If Fist grabs Frank, Frank is not getting out of the grab. Frank is not as agile or skilled as Daredevil.

So no I don't see Frank winning.

TheVaultDweller
Daredevil and Punisher seemed to be peers in terms of overall close combat ability. All their initial fights were very evenly balanced. In their last fight, both had a bit of wear (Frank had seen a lot of action in prison, Matt had taken a beating from Nobu + the poison arrow through the shoulder etc.) and weren't necessarily that motivated (Frank was more focused on the Blacksmith, and Matt was mostly just trying to talk him down), but Matt had the reinforced gauntlets/helmet that time (which he hadn't had in their previous encounters), which seemed to tip the balance a bit. At least that's how it seemed to me.

FrothByte
All the things you said about Frank shows that he is a good fighter. You still have shown how he would be beat Fisk in h2h. His first fight with Daredevil he lost as had to resort to using a gun. The second fight he only won because Daredevil never fully recovered from the head shot.

Fact is Frank cannot beat Daredevil in h2h. Daredevil barely beat Fisk with his suit on.

Frank may be more skill but Fisk is not without skill. If Fist grabs Frank, Frank is not getting out of the grab. Frank is not as agile or skilled as Daredevil.

So no I don't see Frank winning.

Their first fight Frank almost knocked out DD. DD only recovered because Frank walked away and left him alone. Rewach the fight.

Kotor3
Their first fight Frank almost knocked out DD. DD only recovered because Frank walked away and left him alone. Rewach the fight. I will. I'll respond once I re-watch the scene.

To be clear your stance is that Frank will win, correct?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.