The wage gap between men and women is a MYTH.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peace Keeper

Flyattractor
If Hillary can pay women less then the men that work for her, why should anybody else have to.

Peace Keeper
If you could pay women less than men and get the same work, every business would be hiring women only and save millions. But its not the case.

Flyattractor
That's only the case in Low Wage Positions. Not in High Wage Salary Positions. Which means that if The Hilldog gets to be president. She will have to take a pay cut.

Peace Keeper
Originally posted by Flyattractor
That's only the case in Low Wage Positions. Not in High Wage Salary Positions. Which means that if The Hilldog gets to be president. She will have to take a pay cut.
Hillary should have been executed for treason a long time ago.

Surtur
What bugs me is the way some feminists interpret this. For instance if you point out to them that women take more time off work(not counting maternity leave) and usually choose to work less hours and tend to want families..the feminist will come back with "oh so you're saying women should just be barefoot and pregnant?!" or some nonsense.

It's like arguing with a brick wall that also somehow has down syndrome.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
What bugs me is the way some feminists interpret this. For instance if you point out to them that women take more time off work(not counting maternity leave) and usually choose to work less hours and tend to want families..the feminist will come back with "oh so you're saying women should just be barefoot and pregnant?!" or some nonsense.

It's like arguing with a brick wall that also somehow has down syndrome.

I have encountered that EXACT feminist argument/sentiment from multiple "feminists."

In my opinion, opinions like those are the exact opposite of feminism. They want to take away the choice from women to be able to be with their children and stay home. The fact that they can even make that choice (meaning that they have the resources available to them to not to have to work) speaks volumes to true egalitarianism. When the system allows for women to got to choose to be with their children, rather than being forced to stay home, then we can see that women truly have freedom.

In the past (and the not so distant past), women didn't have a choice. They had to stay home because they didn't "belong in the work place."

Trying to shame women for wanting to stay home to raise their children - because it "shackles them to the bondage of motherly slavery" - is just disgusting.

On the same note...the same applies for men. If a man wants to stay home to raise his children, he should get to be able to do that. It is becoming more and more acceptable for men to do that. For feminism to be successful when it comes to working conditions, the hate against "stay at home dads" has to stop, too. And this is not just a men's issue, either: it is also a women's issue. If their husbands are shamed into having to work, leaving the children, the woman may no longer have a choice: she may be forced to have to reduce working hours or quit her job.

Surtur
It's this third wave of feminism. Before the women wanted things that obviously were needed, they had actual goals looking to benefit women. But this new wave is just so full of toxic people it's alarming.

They don't want equality, they want to perpetrate these false dilemma's and just..I don't know, I really can't figure out what the current feminist agenda is.

It's like..you ever hear of that doctor that had been giving Hitler so much shit, so many different drugs to "help" him..that after the war the allies were half wondering if the guy was a double agent trying to weaken Hitler? But no it just turns out the guy genuinely thought he was doing good and was just oblivious to the damage he was doing. That is how I see it, since I can't fathom why they would essentially try to poison this movement on purpose. There is no actual logic in it..there is no goal to be gained.

Surtur
You notice once the problem begins to effect females suddenly it becomes a big deal..funny how that happens right guys?

2xCXuvdAywg

I mean they weren't upset in the past about things like "permanent alimony". Gee I wonder why?

Surtur
But damn that equality tastes f*cking great.

It's xyz!
Women are paid way too high for what they contribute to society.

Surtur
I'm sorry guys but the equality in that video is just so god damn awesome. You can almost see the moment when their little brains realize "oh shit men have been putting up with this for decades".

Now suddenly equality doesn't seem so appealing to some.

It's xyz!
Also, women are expected to get free meals, drinks and presents a lot. Women are paid way too much in terms of contributing to society and how much they benefit financially for simply being women.

Surtur
Lol they are legitimately whining over being given equality, I do love it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.