Presence Speculation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hutchy1345
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Presence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd60BWdOauw

Could we have a new canon powerhouse on our hands? Would be pretty cool!
Or could it be Darth Traya?
Speculate...

hutchy1345
Filoni, "...an ancient and powerful woman who has domination that the audience has not yet heard of"

hutchy1345
Anyone?

EmperorSidious2
Could be Traya

SunRazer
I don't want another botched Traya Spirit. The horrific Entity from TOR made me want to gouge my eyes out already.

carthage
Probably just some unrelated powerful ancient Sith, hopefully we find out next season

The Ellimist
Hopefully Palpatine is still the strongest sith in the new canon.

Emperordmb
Fine with me as long as Luke>Sheev

Darth Abonis
Pre-2014 Kreia for sure. Now, I don't know. I'm sure Filoni had her in mind when he did the series, but Legends is old news. I would rather it be a brand new character.

TheDarthBoy
I would rather it be a new character than it be a crappy remake of an already good character (That people will consider it to be the official one because daddy mickey mouse said so)

Beniboybling
It's not Kreia, its a new character, here's what Filoni said on it:

To me, that voice you hear is actually the ancient, ancient Sith Lord that created the temple. She was a powerful Sith Lord. I like the idea of this powerful, ancient woman that has domination that we've never heard of before, that was creating this massive weapon. And in the midst of the construction of this thing, when it was nearing completion, it got assaulted by ancient Jedi Knights. They have this huge battle at the foot of the temple, basically, and the weapon fires or malfunctions and everyone gets turned to stone

But yeah, there's this ancient Sith Lord that Nika was playing, and I'm still going over the dos and don'ts of the continuity of all that. But I wrote the history down, I just put it out there in case people want to pick it up later when they're working on things, and give some continuity. I won't reveal the name - I have named the character, but I have to make sure everybody's cool with it.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2016/03/31/star-wars-rebels-dave-filoni-on-ahsokas-fate-mauls-return-and-much-more?page=4

I imagine will get some more info on her as time goes on, it would be interested to see Canon's take on the ancient Sith.

Fated Xtasy
Hmm, it'd be a hell of a twist if suddenly Revan was female in new canon.

I like this sith lord, as soon stuff comes out, I will be calling the dibs

Sinious
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Hmm, it'd be a hell of a twist if suddenly Revan was female in new canon. Ngl, that'd be TFA tier crap

Beniboybling
Well he's given it a name of his own, so its evidently not Revan.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Sinious
Ngl, that'd be TFA tier crap
Nah that's more like the fake TFA leak about how the main characters find Luke's severed hand from ESB landing on Tatooine or some shit.

Sinious
How is that any better than the actual movie again?

The Ellimist
Weren't they actually planning to use that before the backlash to it?

hutchy1345
Did you all actually hate tfa?

The Ellimist
I'm guessing people will say it's Snoke somehow.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by hutchy1345
Did you all actually hate tfa?
I don't, Sinious does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.