KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Presence Speculation

Presence Speculation
Started by: hutchy1345

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hutchy1345

Presence Speculation

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Presence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd60BWdOauw

Could we have a new canon powerhouse on our hands? Would be pretty cool!
Or could it be Darth Traya?
Speculate...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2016 04:26 PM
Click here to Send hutchy1345 a Private Message Find more posts by hutchy1345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hutchy1345

Filoni, "...an ancient and powerful woman who has domination that the audience has not yet heard of"

Old Post Apr 29th, 2016 04:31 PM
Click here to Send hutchy1345 a Private Message Find more posts by hutchy1345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hutchy1345

Anyone?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 01:17 PM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Could be Traya

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 02:50 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

I don't want another botched Traya Spirit. The horrific Entity from TOR made me want to gouge my eyes out already.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 11:28 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Probably just some unrelated powerful ancient Sith, hopefully we find out next season

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 1st, 2016 12:18 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Hopefully Palpatine is still the strongest sith in the new canon.

Old Post May 1st, 2016 12:20 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Fine with me as long as Luke>Sheev

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 1st, 2016 12:31 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

Pre-2014 Kreia for sure. Now, I don't know. I'm sure Filoni had her in mind when he did the series, but Legends is old news. I would rather it be a brand new character.

Old Post May 1st, 2016 12:44 AM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDarthBoy

I would rather it be a new character than it be a crappy remake of an already good character (That people will consider it to be the official one because daddy mickey mouse said so)

Old Post May 1st, 2016 10:04 AM
Click here to Send TheDarthBoy a Private Message Find more posts by TheDarthBoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

It's not Kreia, its a new character, here's what Filoni said on it:

To me, that voice you hear is actually the ancient, ancient Sith Lord that created the temple. She was a powerful Sith Lord. I like the idea of this powerful, ancient woman that has domination that we've never heard of before, that was creating this massive weapon. And in the midst of the construction of this thing, when it was nearing completion, it got assaulted by ancient Jedi Knights. They have this huge battle at the foot of the temple, basically, and the weapon fires or malfunctions and everyone gets turned to stone [...]

[...] But yeah, there's this ancient Sith Lord that Nika was playing, and I'm still going over the dos and don'ts of the continuity of all that. But I wrote the history down, I just put it out there in case people want to pick it up later when they're working on things, and give some continuity. I won't reveal the name - I have named the character, but I have to make sure everybody's cool with it.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2016/03/...uch-more?page=4

I imagine will get some more info on her as time goes on, it would be interested to see Canon's take on the ancient Sith.

Old Post May 1st, 2016 10:23 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Hmm, it'd be a hell of a twist if suddenly Revan was female in new canon.

I like this sith lord, as soon stuff comes out, I will be calling the dibs

Old Post May 1st, 2016 11:50 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Hmm, it'd be a hell of a twist if suddenly Revan was female in new canon.
Ngl, that'd be TFA tier crap

"That is why you fail."

Old Post May 1st, 2016 11:59 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Well he's given it a name of his own, so its evidently not Revan.

Old Post May 1st, 2016 12:06 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Sinious
Ngl, that'd be TFA tier crap

Nah that's more like the fake TFA leak about how the main characters find Luke's severed hand from ESB landing on Tatooine or some shit.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post May 1st, 2016 01:25 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

How is that any better than the actual movie again?

"That is why you fail."

Old Post May 1st, 2016 01:38 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Weren't they actually planning to use that before the backlash to it?

Old Post May 1st, 2016 01:39 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hutchy1345

Did you all actually hate tfa?

Old Post May 1st, 2016 01:48 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

I'm guessing people will say it's Snoke somehow.

Old Post May 1st, 2016 01:51 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by hutchy1345
Did you all actually hate tfa?

I don't, Sinious does.

Old Post May 1st, 2016 01:54 PM