Super Saiyan God Goku vs Valkorion and DE Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FreshestSlice
All of these characters are gods and universals threats, so who takes this?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
This is actually a very interesting fight.

AncientPower
Goku BFRs himself because this isn't even a fight, they'd likely an hero upon witnessing how infintesimally small their power is comparatively.

Syndicate
Tbh I think Valk can take this by himself. Adding in Sidious just makes this a stomp.

Emperordmb
Well Valkorion have hype in encyclopedic medium and DE Sidious can consume the entire SW universe or some shit, so team two stomps smile

JK, both of the above are stupid arguments

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by AncientPower
Goku BFRs himself because this isn't even a fight, they'd likely an hero upon witnessing how infintesimally small their power is comparatively.

What if the team got Molecule Man?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by AncientPower
Raisons? Valkorion and Sheev can't die by conventional means. Goku is just a brawler.

NewGuy01
Spirit Bomb > Spirits

The Ellimist
lol

If we're going to take Goku = universe buster claims seriously, it's fair that we take the canonically Sidious = universe buster seriously too.

TP resistance feats for Goku? I know he's done some mind reading in early DBZ but idr him using or resisting it often.

Also unless if it's been retconned, Goku can be killed by a laser if he lets his guard down. Sidious/Valkorion die, Goku thinks they're gone, then suddenly BAM a clone of Sidious kills him. GG

NewGuy01
Nope, not retconned. If he powers down, he's not all that strong. If he powers up, he can destroy planets with punches and kicks and contend with Universal Gods.

The Ellimist
Yeah, so Goku kills them and doesn't know they're still alive as spirits, he lets his guard down, they kill him. / GG

FreshestSlice
Sorry, unless specified, threads are about who wins in combat, not who destroys the other.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by The Ellimist
lol

If we're going to take Goku = universe buster claims seriously, it's fair that we take the canonically Sidious = universe buster seriously too.

TP resistance feats for Goku? I know he's done some mind reading in early DBZ but idr him using or resisting it often.

Also unless if it's been retconned, Goku can be killed by a laser if he lets his guard down. Sidious/Valkorion die, Goku thinks they're gone, then suddenly BAM a clone of Sidious kills him. GG Babidi.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I don't think that anyone of those two can match Gokus raw power, however, Goku is an "idiot" and could be defeated by Telepathy.

FreshestSlice
Since when? Doesn't seem to work for the people in DB. These two sure as hell won't TP him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That's even assuming they can think before he oneshots them.

The Ellimist
Killing them doesn't actually get rid of them though, but Goku doesn't know that, and when he lets his guard down, he's weak. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Unless they can instantaneously break his will as spirits, or manage to hit him with an attack as a spirit that will legit oneshot him, he'll have his guard back up and they won't be able to do shit.

The Ellimist
If he lets his guard down then Sirak could one-shot him, lol.

FreshestSlice
Uh, no. Even when powered down, he'd be far physically stronger than these two, and likely more powerful than anything they can dish out. It's not like Goku goes to being a normal person. Comparing these two to laser beams is retarded.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Actually, why tf is this even a discussion? Goku learned from that mistake not to let his guard down IIRC, which was a plot point Whis discussed earlier in the episodes/movie and was shown through him getting shot by the laser and then getting a 2nd chance through Whis's time ****ery.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Uh, no. Even when powered down, he'd be far physically stronger than these two, and likely more powerful than anything they can dish out. It's not like Goku goes to being a normal person. Comparing these two to laser beams is retarded.

He may be physically strong, but he's weak enough to get shot by a ray gun that doesn't seem to be that powerful. Given that Wankatine is more than capable of ripping durasteel, Goku's base flesh shouldn't be a problem.

@Skillz: I mean, it's not like he's keeping his guard up 100% of the time.

FreshestSlice
He may be physically strong, but he's weak enough to get shot by a ray gun that doesn't seem to be that powerful. Given that Wankatine is more than capable of ripping durasteel, Goku's base flesh shouldn't be a problem.

Because based Base Goku can't rip apart durasteel when Vader can? Goku's stronger than the plebs here even in base form. Accept it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well I mean of course he can't keep his guard up 100% of the time, but it should be enough that he could at least react to their spiritual machinations.

FreshestSlice
Goku might have to sleep eventually. They'll get him then.

The Ellimist
^ yeah.

Because based Base Goku can't rip apart durasteel when Vader can? Goku's stronger than the plebs here even in base form. Accept it.

Goku uses ki to augment his strength, lol. And it's a matter of durability, not muscles - does that raygun seem more powerful to you than a Force storm?

FreshestSlice
Why the **** would Goku not notice a wormhole?

The Ellimist
Lol it's not like it slowly appears above your head or something.

Or just telekinetically crush his heart, whatever.

FreshestSlice
It appeared slowly enough for Luke, Leia, and a fetus to put up Wall of Light, so I think Goku would notice.

Yeah, until I see either of these people crush the heart of anyone, let alone someone as powerful as Goku, that's just a bunch of nonsense.

Tondemonai
An hero quality thread. It's possible for either Force user to overwhelm Goku via TP, however, if we're counting movie feats for Goku, then IIRC he was one of the only people not mentally dominated, and that was literally decades before his prime, but that doesn't really stack up to something I can see saving him from TP, but then again I doubt that Goku will even give them a chance to land any blows or even consider using TP before they're dead. Even if both of them combined their full power, or even had a month of prep to meditate and draw on their greatest powers, they'd do literally jack shit to him. This thread literally makes me want to dig my own tongue out of my body and keep pulling it out until the whole thing is on the ground and then hang myself with it. Seriously, wtf was going through your mind when you even considered making it, let alone put it into action?

Tondemonai

It's not claims, the universe would literally have been destroyed had Beerus not negated the energy/repercussions of their clashes. Implying that it was a mere claim when it in fact was in the process of happening before being negated is nothing but a pure dimwitted concept.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Force Wormhole would barely scratch Goku. Implying that anything from the Star Wars universe could badly wound, let alone kill him, is hilarious. Beerus hit him many times with energy attacks that were stated to have the power to destroy the Earth, implying that he has the physical durability to survive not only an impact but a detonation strong enough to destroy a planet multiple times over and walk away merely bruised.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Force Wormhole would barely scratch Goku. Implying that anything from the Star Wars universe could badly wound, let alone kill him, is hilarious. Beerus hit him many times with energy attacks that were stated to have the power to destroy the Earth, implying that he has the physical durability to survive not only an impact but a detonation strong enough to destroy a planet multiple times over and walk away merely bruised.
You know something? Force Drain is a big asset against overwhelming odds as apparent from the fate of Abeloth.

Both Palpatine and Vitiate are masters of Force Drain; Vitiate even more-so.

Therefore, one of them can preoccupy Goku and the other can siphon his energy consistently to weaken him.

Look at the example of Luke Skywalker and Darth Krayt versus Abeloth

FreshestSlice
How would either distract someone who can rip apart the universe with mere punches? Will they make a wish?

S_W_LeGenD
How would either distract someone who can rip apart the universe with mere punches? Will they make a wish?
Provide evidence.

FreshestSlice
bW2c3_PyW3Q

ares834
Wut? Goku can move faster than light and shatter the universe with a punch.

Absolute spite. He solos the SW galaxy with ease.

S_W_LeGenD
bW2c3_PyW3Q
Fair enough! Conceded. stick out tongue

Why make a thread like this when you know that it is a mismatch?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Mindraping Goku shouldn't be difficult tbh.

Jmanghan
Vegeta resisted Babidi, I'm not sure why Goku couldn't.

The Ellimist

ROTFLMAO!!!!

erm Read my whole post, dude. I said that a Force storm would kill Goku after he lowers his ki, just like a raygun basically did.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Vegeta resisted Babidi, I'm not sure why Goku couldn't.

Because Goku is an idiot. And that's not even insulting.

The Ellimist
He's actually a pretty good tacticians; nonetheless intelligence and willpower aren't really the same thing.

That being said, it seems like sheer willpower isn't enough; you also need to be strong in the Force, which Goku isn't.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Because Goku is an idiot. And that's not even insulting. And Vegeta was any better?

Goku was a better tactician in battle and was a combat genius.

Tondemonai
erm Read my whole post, dude. I said that a Force storm would kill Goku after he lowers his ki, just like a raygun basically did.

Again, implying that anything from the SW universe can kill Goku is ludicrous. Base Goku took repeated hits from Final Form Frieza with nearly no visible injury for the majority of their fight (whilst Goku was in base form), and implying that he is somehow so much more susceptible to attacks when his guard is down that Sheev could wound him is hilarious. He retains his same physical durability, all that happens when he reduced his Ki is he restricts his ability to generate extremely powerful energy waves and hit as hard. By no means does it show that he is any less physically durable than he would be if he were in SS; energy wave survivabiliy yes but physically he can still withstand being punched through a mountain just as easy.

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
You know something? Force Drain is a big asset against overwhelming odds as apparent from the fate of Abeloth.

Both Palpatine and Vitiate are masters of Force Drain; Vitiate even more-so.

Therefore, one of them can preoccupy Goku and the other can siphon his energy consistently to weaken him.

Look at the example of Luke Skywalker and Darth Krayt versus Abeloth

It's funny because you think that either would be able to use it, or even consider its use, before dying.

The Ellimist
Again, implying that anything from the SW universe can kill Goku is ludicrous. Base Goku took repeated hits from Final Form Frieza with nearly no visible injury for the majority of their fight (whilst Goku was in base form), and implying that he is somehow so much more susceptible to attacks when his guard is down that Sheev could wound him is hilarious. He retains his same physical durability, all that happens when he reduced his Ki is he restricts his ability to generate extremely powerful energy waves and hit as hard. By no means does it show that he is any less physically durable than he would be if he were in SS; energy wave survivabiliy yes but physically he can still withstand being punched through a mountain just as easy.

I guess you weren't familiar with the reference.

djE_tkBACl4

Tondemonai
actually I am, and implying that any Force-based attack that either opponent could use would match the power required to replicate the power of Sorbet's Bad Ring Laser is laughable.

The Ellimist
Lol what power?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.