Judge doesn't convict girl who stabbed ped rapist who taunted about getting off light

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3547514/Judge-offers-pay-teenager-s-court-fine-refuses-jail-stabbing-paedophile-abused-child.html

Surtur
The pedophile should of been executed, he got off lucky.

riv6672
I guess she assaulted him in front of his kids, from what i saw mentioned elsewhere.

His kids got a couple of valuable lessons. One, dont be a pedophile. Two, that they can fight back when their dad tries to **** them.

Surtur
I think we should be more disturbed by the fact a pedophile could keep custody of his kids and be allowed around them.

KingD19
Yeeeah. If you're convicted(even if you get off light) of pedophila, don't you have to register as a sex offender and any children can't be around you? Especially your own?

cdtm
In the US, yeah. Not sure about England.

Raisen
this whole thing was disturbing. i had a close relative who was raped by an uncle. they never went back to normal. it was gay pedophilia

It's xyz!
Most girls like pedophiles tbf. Originally posted by Surtur
The pedophile should of been executed, he got off lucky.

riv6672
Originally posted by It's xyz!
Most girls like pedophiles tbf.

Robtard
Originally posted by riv6672

He makes comments like that for attention

It's xyz!
You know, funny story.

Be me
Live in student accommodation
Other student is gay and has bf
No problem because I am so tolerant
Gay bf stays at house all the time
Totally a bro tier but housemate is annoyed
Find out gay bf has emotional and family problems
Gay bf has uncle who has also moved in as well for some reason
Gay bf was molested as a child
Uncle wants to massage gay housemate naked
Uncle touches gay bf
Uncle no longer allowed in house
Gay bf goes super psycho for some reason
Gay bf no longer allowed in house
Smoke weed to forget this happened
Drink alcohol to stop stoner addiction
Become alcoholl dependent and come back to kmc to remember this happened

Dammit raisen. Originally posted by Raisen
this whole thing was disturbing. i had a close relative who was raped by an uncle. they never went back to normal. it was gay pedophilia

riv6672
Originally posted by Robtard
He makes comments like that for attention
He just lost mine. stick out tongue

Surtur
Most girls like pedophiles tbf.

I dunno, most girls I know would be upset if their man was interested in younger ladies.

It's xyz!
Originally posted by Surtur
I dunno, most girls I know would be upset if their man was interested in younger ladies. girls would be upset if their man was interested in anyone but them. Pedofilia is not why they're upset.

Raisen
insane.
xyz says the truth bluntly. puts it right there and easily understandable.
xyz. dude, i give you props.

riv6672
Thats cute.
I've given you two too much attention lately, though. You were on the bubble, as they say for TV series.
You didnt get renewed.

Raisen
i have no problem with you riv. you're a decent guy

It's xyz!
You're a decent poster riv, even if we disagree politically.

You don't engage in things you disagree with, have to respect that.

Flyattractor
I dunno, most girls I know would be upset if their man was interested in younger ladies.
Yeah, unless your Hillary Clinton.

She fine wid it.

Happy Dance

It's xyz!
Originally posted by Raisen
insane.
xyz says the truth bluntly. puts it right there and easily understandable.
xyz. dude, i give you props. muh nigga.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah, unless your Hillary Clinton.

She fine wid it.

Happy Dance

I dunno, a cursory check online shows she tried to f*ck with all of Bill's mistresses.

StiltmanFTW
Raisen + xyz = kmc on fire laughing out loud

It's xyz!
http://youtu.be/cT1301ZvDM8

Related.

StiltmanFTW
If you can't post links, don't post them.

StiltmanFTW
cT1301ZvDM8

Related.

Fixed it for you.

You owe me your soul.

It's xyz!
haermm

Surtur
Though I do wonder if the roles were reversed and a 14 yr. old boy stabbed some older chick who got all molesty with him in the past..would the same thing happen?

It's xyz!
Though I do wonder if the roles were reversed and a 14 yr. old boy stabbed some older chick who got all molesty with him in the past..would the same thing happen? If I stabbed an older chick at 14 I'd probably be a dad.

Surtur
Are..are you saying you can create life via stabbing someone? Teach me your ways.

It's xyz!
Are..are you saying you can create life via stabbing someone? Teach me your ways. muh dick.

Flyattractor
I dunno, a cursory check online shows she tried to f*ck with all of Bill's mistresses.

Naw, its more of a Island of Dr. Moreau thing. Bill lures the hottish chubby babes on to their "Island" and then after they get "tainted" by the Beast. HillDog then got the fun of hunting them down and destroying them.

Its how they VENTED their more .....Primal Energies....

riv6672
Though I do wonder if the roles were reversed and a 14 yr. old boy stabbed some older chick who got all molesty with him in the past..would the same thing happen?
Well now you're getting into the whole double standard thing.
You can probably guess what might happen by looking at male/female pedophilia/molestation sentences.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.