KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Judge doesn't convict girl who stabbed ped rapist who taunted about getting off light

Judge doesn't convict girl who stabbed ped rapist who taunted about getting off light
Started by: HulkIsHulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HulkIsHulk

Judge doesn't convict girl who stabbed ped rapist who taunted about getting off light

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post May 16th, 2016 06:48 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The pedophile should of been executed, he got off lucky.

Old Post May 16th, 2016 09:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I guess she assaulted him in front of his kids, from what i saw mentioned elsewhere.

His kids got a couple of valuable lessons. One, dont be a pedophile. Two, that they can fight back when their dad tries to **** them.

Old Post May 16th, 2016 10:18 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think we should be more disturbed by the fact a pedophile could keep custody of his kids and be allowed around them.

Old Post May 16th, 2016 11:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Yeeeah. If you're convicted(even if you get off light) of pedophila, don't you have to register as a sex offender and any children can't be around you? Especially your own?

Old Post May 17th, 2016 01:43 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the US, yeah. Not sure about England.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 17th, 2016 02:32 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

this whole thing was disturbing. i had a close relative who was raped by an uncle. they never went back to normal. it was gay pedophilia

Old Post May 17th, 2016 04:22 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Most girls like pedophiles tbf.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
The pedophile should of been executed, he got off lucky.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post May 17th, 2016 12:51 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by It's xyz!

Old Post May 17th, 2016 08:24 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by riv6672

He makes comments like that for attention

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 17th, 2016 08:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know, funny story.

Be me
Live in student accommodation
Other student is gay and has bf
No problem because I am so tolerant
Gay bf stays at house all the time
Totally a bro tier but housemate is annoyed
Find out gay bf has emotional and family problems
Gay bf has uncle who has also moved in as well for some reason
Gay bf was molested as a child
Uncle wants to massage gay housemate naked
Uncle touches gay bf
Uncle no longer allowed in house
Gay bf goes super psycho for some reason
Gay bf no longer allowed in house
Smoke weed to forget this happened
Drink alcohol to stop stoner addiction
Become alcoholl dependent and come back to kmc to remember this happened

Dammit raisen.
Originally posted by Raisen
this whole thing was disturbing. i had a close relative who was raped by an uncle. they never went back to normal. it was gay pedophilia

Old Post May 17th, 2016 08:41 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Robtard
He makes comments like that for attention

He just lost mine. stick out tongue

Old Post May 17th, 2016 08:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by It's xyz!

I dunno, most girls I know would be upset if their man was interested in younger ladies.

Old Post May 17th, 2016 09:16 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dunno, most girls I know would be upset if their man was interested in younger ladies.
girls would be upset if their man was interested in anyone but them. Pedofilia is not why they're upset.

Old Post May 17th, 2016 09:34 PM
Raisen

insane.
xyz says the truth bluntly. puts it right there and easily understandable.
xyz. dude, i give you props.

Old Post May 18th, 2016 04:37 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Thats cute.
I've given you two too much attention lately, though. You were on the bubble, as they say for TV series.
You didnt get renewed.

Old Post May 18th, 2016 04:58 AM
Raisen

i have no problem with you riv. you're a decent guy

Old Post May 18th, 2016 04:59 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're a decent poster riv, even if we disagree politically.

You don't engage in things you disagree with, have to respect that.

Old Post May 18th, 2016 05:24 AM
Flyattractor

Yeah, unless your Hillary Clinton.

She fine wid it.

Happy Dance

Old Post May 18th, 2016 09:57 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raisen
insane.
xyz says the truth bluntly. puts it right there and easily understandable.
xyz. dude, i give you props.
muh nigga.

Old Post May 18th, 2016 10:56 AM