Thrawn in Star Wars Rebels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
/watch?v=G2D0qkfve1I

Revanchiste
We will see...

Zenwolf
Concern for Thrawn though...he's going to appear in Rebels and as such, no matter what happens, the good guys are always going to get out of whatever trouble they are in.

As such this might not sit well with Thrawn fans, because they want him to be that uber tactical mastermind he was in the EU. It would be kind of hard for him to be that guy, if he's outwitted time and again because of the Rebels crew.

I mean this is the crew that says...

"Oh no, this base is impossible to get in, we'll never get all 3 ships out!"

Then proceeds to...guess what? Get all 3 cruisers out, despite the fact they just said that was impossible.

Among some other ridiculous things that they have done, which they really shouldn't have been able to do or it should have caused someone to die.

|King Joker|
If they put as much care in Thrawn as they did with Vader, he should turn out well.

Zenwolf
We'll see Joker, I figured though they only treated Vader so well because he was literally the 1st SW villain we see, the OG Sith Lord, the big guy on the big screen that stood out from the rest.

Thrawn doesn't have any of that.

But we'll see what is what.

Emperordmb
Yeah but Filoni has been pushing for this for a while now and seems excited, so I feel like he'll actually have the character do well at shit like Ventress, Ahsoka, Vader, etc.

Not like Grievous.

Syndicate
I feel like Thrawn will get to the point of actually destroying the Rebellion and then be sent to the Outer Rim by Palpie. xD

Zenwolf
I suppose that's true, they could also just have him appear from time to time and not have him be a more up and front antagonist too.

The Ellimist
Thrawn is Snoke.

Trocity
I thought Windu was Snoke.

Emperordmb
I always thought Tholme was Snoke

Nephthys
Thrawn is Ezra is Snoke.

carthage
I wonder if they'll do a season premiere of the episode like they did with Siege of Lothal last year. With Maul's relationship with Ezra, Thrawn, and the possibility of a final duel with Vader and Maul, Season 3 looks pretty good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.