KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Thrawn in Star Wars Rebels

Thrawn in Star Wars Rebels
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Thrawn in Star Wars Rebels

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 28th, 2016 10:52 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

We will see...

Old Post May 28th, 2016 10:58 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Concern for Thrawn though...he's going to appear in Rebels and as such, no matter what happens, the good guys are always going to get out of whatever trouble they are in.

As such this might not sit well with Thrawn fans, because they want him to be that uber tactical mastermind he was in the EU. It would be kind of hard for him to be that guy, if he's outwitted time and again because of the Rebels crew.

I mean this is the crew that says...

"Oh no, this base is impossible to get in, we'll never get all 3 ships out!"

Then proceeds to...guess what? Get all 3 cruisers out, despite the fact they just said that was impossible.

Among some other ridiculous things that they have done, which they really shouldn't have been able to do or it should have caused someone to die.

Old Post May 29th, 2016 12:20 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

If they put as much care in Thrawn as they did with Vader, he should turn out well.

Old Post May 29th, 2016 12:29 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

We'll see Joker, I figured though they only treated Vader so well because he was literally the 1st SW villain we see, the OG Sith Lord, the big guy on the big screen that stood out from the rest.

Thrawn doesn't have any of that.

But we'll see what is what.

Old Post May 29th, 2016 12:47 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah but Filoni has been pushing for this for a while now and seems excited, so I feel like he'll actually have the character do well at shit like Ventress, Ahsoka, Vader, etc.

Not like Grievous.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 29th, 2016 12:49 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

I feel like Thrawn will get to the point of actually destroying the Rebellion and then be sent to the Outer Rim by Palpie. xD

Old Post May 29th, 2016 12:50 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

I suppose that's true, they could also just have him appear from time to time and not have him be a more up and front antagonist too.

Old Post May 29th, 2016 12:51 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Thrawn is Snoke.

Old Post May 29th, 2016 02:00 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

I thought Windu was Snoke.

Old Post May 29th, 2016 02:16 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I always thought Tholme was Snoke

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 29th, 2016 02:17 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Thrawn is Ezra is Snoke.

Old Post May 29th, 2016 07:43 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I wonder if they'll do a season premiere of the episode like they did with Siege of Lothal last year. With Maul's relationship with Ezra, Thrawn, and the possibility of a final duel with Vader and Maul, Season 3 looks pretty good

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 29th, 2016 06:26 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote