Peak Luke Skywalker vs. the Outlander

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
mmm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by The Ellimist
mmm

JKBart
fasanating

must saw

FreshestSlice
mmm
Luke is an agent of the Light. Outlander have become beyond Light and Dark and have been powered by Valkorion. Outlander quite possibly stomps.

Smoked12345
luke wins but dies of injuries

The Ellimist
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Luke is an agent of the Light. Outlander have become beyond Light and Dark and have been powered by Valkorion. Outlander quite possibly stomps.

Emulating a "good debater", I see. laughing

FreshestSlice
You sound mad, tbh. I would to if I were NJO LeGenD.

The Ellimist
Didn't you see he was a good debater? mmm

FreshestSlice
If being a good debater, as opposed to an intelligent and level-headed one, is your goal in life, all the power to you. Anyone can string together sentences and drop quotes.

The Ellimist
So he's a good debater but not an intelligent one? confused

FreshestSlice
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/idiot%20savant

While LeGenD can read and make his words sound learned, it doesn't change that every opinion he has is borderline special needs.

The Ellimist
Then he's not a good debater lol

It's not like his eloquent English compensates or something

FreshestSlice
Eh, he doesn't know the difference between has and have, but his English is fine compared to say, Revanchiste. Add you don't need to be intelligent to be a good debater. You just need to sound intelligent. And in a few three syllable words, and you're already above half of the internets. Which is why, at one point in time, LeGenD ruled the TOR forums with an iron fist. You may be more knowledgeable about Star Wars, and thus find his opinion idiotic, but most people don't. They see flash and latch on.

The_Tempest
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/idiot%20savant

While LeGenD can read and make his words sound learned, it doesn't change that every opinion he has is borderline special needs.

Close, but wrong link.

FreshestSlice
But I'm the hater.

The_Tempest
But I'm the hater.

I don't hate SWL. I'm sure he's a decent guy outside these forums, I harbor him no ill will, and I hope he has a long and prosperous life.

He's still a complete moron, though.

The Ellimist
The mods should know that this is an inside joke, and I'm just kidding around, obviously. thumb up

Eh, he doesn't know the difference between has and have, but his English is fine compared to say, Revanchiste. Add you don't need to be intelligent to be a good debater. You just need to sound intelligent. And in a few three syllable words, and you're already above half of the internets. Which is why, at one point in time, LeGenD ruled the TOR forums with an iron fist. You may be more knowledgeable about Star Wars, and thus find his opinion idiotic, but most people don't. They see flash and latch on.

I dunno what morons inhabit the TOR forums, but Legend certainly doesn't sound learned or intelligent, lol. It's not his bad grammar - it's that he doesn't know how to construct sentences that sound remotely fluent or don't make you cringe at how awkward and stilted they sound.

If anything, most people probably understate his IQ. For example, Beefy's arguments are no better than his, but he's a much better writer, so he sounds a lot smarter.

Originally posted by The_Tempest
I don't hate SWL. I'm sure he's a decent guy outside these forums, I harbor him no ill will, and I hope he has a long and prosperous life.

He's still a complete moron, though.

His rampant homophobia makes me doubt that as well.

The_Tempest
He's a rampant homophobe? mmm

The Ellimist
Something about how homosexuality is wrong because it's what animals do. His argumentation skills transfer to other areas of life.

Leg confessed to me but Beni and Zoltan should have links.

FreshestSlice

If anything, most people probably understate his IQ. For example, Beefy's arguments are no better than his, but he's a much better writer, so he sounds a lot smarter.

What world do you live in where Beefy even begins to make an argument, let alone one that's comparable to LeGenD's?

MS Warehouse
You know, for someone wholly incapable of making an argument, ellimist has convinced himself that he's somehow able to judge other people's. I think its funny.

The Ellimist
What world do you live in where Beefy even begins to make an argument, let alone one that's comparable to LeGenD's?

I mean I said they're "no better" not that they're as good, but fair enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.