KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Peak Luke Skywalker vs. the Outlander

Peak Luke Skywalker vs. the Outlander
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Peak Luke Skywalker vs. the Outlander

Old Post May 29th, 2016 03:12 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Re: Peak Luke Skywalker vs. the Outlander

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 29th, 2016 03:13 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

fasanating

must saw

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post May 29th, 2016 03:15 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Luke is an agent of the Light. Outlander have become beyond Light and Dark and have been powered by Valkorion. Outlander quite possibly stomps.

Old Post May 29th, 2016 03:15 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smoked12345
Restricted

Account Restricted

luke wins but dies of injuries

Old Post May 29th, 2016 03:16 PM
Click here to Send Smoked12345 a Private Message Find more posts by Smoked12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Luke is an agent of the Light. Outlander have become beyond Light and Dark and have been powered by Valkorion. Outlander quite possibly stomps.

Emulating a "good debater", I see. laughing

Old Post May 29th, 2016 03:28 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

You sound mad, tbh. I would to if I were NJO LeGenD.

Old Post May 29th, 2016 04:05 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Didn't you see he was a good debater?

Old Post May 29th, 2016 04:25 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

If being a good debater, as opposed to an intelligent and level-headed one, is your goal in life, all the power to you. Anyone can string together sentences and drop quotes.

Old Post May 29th, 2016 04:34 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

So he's a good debater but not an intelligent one? confused

Old Post May 29th, 2016 04:35 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dict.../idiot%20savant

While LeGenD can read and make his words sound learned, it doesn't change that every opinion he has is borderline special needs.

Old Post May 29th, 2016 04:39 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Then he's not a good debater lol

It's not like his eloquent English compensates or something

Old Post May 29th, 2016 04:41 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Eh, he doesn't know the difference between has and have, but his English is fine compared to say, Revanchiste. Add you don't need to be intelligent to be a good debater. You just need to sound intelligent. And in a few three syllable words, and you're already above half of the internets. Which is why, at one point in time, LeGenD ruled the TOR forums with an iron fist. You may be more knowledgeable about Star Wars, and thus find his opinion idiotic, but most people don't. They see flash and latch on.

Old Post May 29th, 2016 04:44 PM
The_Tempest

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dict.../idiot%20savant

While LeGenD can read and make his words sound learned, it doesn't change that every opinion he has is borderline special needs.

Close, but wrong link.

Old Post May 29th, 2016 04:46 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

But I'm the hater.

Old Post May 29th, 2016 04:48 PM
The_Tempest

But I'm the hater.

I don't hate SWL. I'm sure he's a decent guy outside these forums, I harbor him no ill will, and I hope he has a long and prosperous life.

He's still a complete moron, though.

Old Post May 29th, 2016 04:49 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The mods should know that this is an inside joke, and I'm just kidding around, obviously. thumb up

Eh, he doesn't know the difference between has and have, but his English is fine compared to say, Revanchiste. Add you don't need to be intelligent to be a good debater. You just need to sound intelligent. And in a few three syllable words, and you're already above half of the internets. Which is why, at one point in time, LeGenD ruled the TOR forums with an iron fist. You may be more knowledgeable about Star Wars, and thus find his opinion idiotic, but most people don't. They see flash and latch on.

I dunno what morons inhabit the TOR forums, but Legend certainly doesn't sound learned or intelligent, lol. It's not his bad grammar - it's that he doesn't know how to construct sentences that sound remotely fluent or don't make you cringe at how awkward and stilted they sound.

If anything, most people probably understate his IQ. For example, Beefy's arguments are no better than his, but he's a much better writer, so he sounds a lot smarter.

Originally posted by The_Tempest
I don't hate SWL. I'm sure he's a decent guy outside these forums, I harbor him no ill will, and I hope he has a long and prosperous life.

He's still a complete moron, though.

His rampant homophobia makes me doubt that as well.

Old Post May 29th, 2016 04:52 PM
The_Tempest

He's a rampant homophobe?

Old Post May 29th, 2016 04:54 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Something about how homosexuality is wrong because it's what animals do. His argumentation skills transfer to other areas of life.

Leg confessed to me but Beni and Zoltan should have links.

Old Post May 29th, 2016 05:02 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

If anything, most people probably understate his IQ. For example, Beefy's arguments are no better than his, but he's a much better writer, so he sounds a lot smarter.

What world do you live in where Beefy even begins to make an argument, let alone one that's comparable to LeGenD's?

Old Post May 29th, 2016 06:01 PM