Psylocke vs. Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
This is Elektra from Netflix. This is not a fight. The competition is for the women to go to a bar and seduce as many men as they can. Who can seduce more men?

tkitna
Psylocke is much hotter.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by tkitna
Psylocke is much hotter.

I completely agree with this.... thumb up

However Elektra, while not as sexy, has...a "way" about her that can make you want her.

Psylocke is finer, but she doesnt have that; she's much more serious and not as seductive...

I honestly think this is a case where the prettier girl doesnt win...

DrDeadpool
Both of them can seduce me without much effort but i will be expecting a sex !

Nibedicus
Psylocke had zero charm in the movie. Guys would most likely go for her entirely on her looks and "assets".

Elektra was very charming as well as good looking, less "assets", tho.

Thing is, us guys don't really need to be convinced to sleep with a woman (unless we're gay or really really married).

It would most likely come down to them fighting over one guy and having him decide who he'll choose between them. Dumb shallow younger guys, likely Psylocke. Smarter, more sophisticated men, Elektra.

Thus, depends on the type of clientelle frequents the bar.

TheLordofMurder
Elektra is rich and drives nice cars (and has better clothing I'd bet as well)...

Could be a factor in her favor...

smile

TheVaultDweller
I'd go for Elektra. Psylocke, while attractive, came across as cold and aggressive. Elektra had some charm about her at least.

TheGrat1
Elekta is a snake and that comes across in virtually all of her conversations.

Psylocke has a less bombastic, more down to earth personality.

Psy for me please.

Surtur
See you say this is the netflix version of Elektra, but it is in the movie forum and so now you made me think of the movie version of her so thanks for that.

Just for that now everyone has to suffer:

kAhWBjAcWQY

LOOK AT IT, LOOK AT IT. She f*cks those bags of sand up.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Surtur
See you say this is the netflix version of Elektra, but it is in the movie forum and so now you made me think of the Elektra movie so thanks for that.

Haven't seen Elektra's movie.

But from what I hear, Elektra and Catwoman are the worst comic films ever made? laughing out loud

Surtur
General Zod plays Stick in Elektra.

But Catwoman..the villain is a woman who creates this make up and her villain plan is once you use the make up your face will like rot away if you don't then continue to use it forever, so you have to keep buying. Oh but it also makes her..like, invulnerable? But then not really, because she dies.

Yep this villain is played by Sharon Stone. It happened.

jaFInK3o4iY

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Haven't seen Elektra's movie.

But from what I hear, Elektra and Catwoman are the worst comic films ever made? laughing out loud
Kinda. But I'm sure some other films will also have equal right to that title.

Originally posted by Surtur
General Zod plays Stick in Elektra.

You should specify original Zod. And he looks so damn different I never knew till I read the cast list.

As for the topic, I'm pretty sure Netflix Elektra has more on screen feats of seducing men that Psylocke stick out tongue
Looks aren't the only think in getting laid

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Kinda. But I'm sure some other films will also have equal right to that title.

What others?

Recent F4?

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What others?

Recent F4?
That's the king, no question. Elektra sucked, but Catwoman sucked waay more. So I guess she's the queen. Then there are guilty pleasures of some people. Like Spawn but objectively almost as bad.

HulkIsHulk
But there is this one movie I consider THE WORST of them all. Crow 4. Yuck. Just thinking about it makes me puke. IMO, that's the GOD of bad CBMS

FrothByte
I'd take Elektra movie over either of the Ghost Rider movies.

Surtur
True, but that is because Nicolas Cage is just an awful actor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.