KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Psylocke vs. Elektra

Psylocke vs. Elektra
Started by: FrothByte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Psylocke vs. Elektra

This is Elektra from Netflix. This is not a fight. The competition is for the women to go to a bar and seduce as many men as they can. Who can seduce more men?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 12:01 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Psylocke is much hotter.

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 12:45 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
Psylocke is much hotter.

I completely agree with this.... thumb up

However Elektra, while not as sexy, has...a "way" about her that can make you want her.

Psylocke is finer, but she doesnt have that; she's much more serious and not as seductive...

I honestly think this is a case where the prettier girl doesnt win...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 03:18 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDeadpool
Observer

Both of them can seduce me without much effort but i will be expecting a sex !

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 11:55 AM
DrDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send DrDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by DrDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Psylocke had zero charm in the movie. Guys would most likely go for her entirely on her looks and "assets".

Elektra was very charming as well as good looking, less "assets", tho.

Thing is, us guys don't really need to be convinced to sleep with a woman (unless we're gay or really really married).

It would most likely come down to them fighting over one guy and having him decide who he'll choose between them. Dumb shallow younger guys, likely Psylocke. Smarter, more sophisticated men, Elektra.

Thus, depends on the type of clientelle frequents the bar.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 12:06 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Elektra is rich and drives nice cars (and has better clothing I'd bet as well)...

Could be a factor in her favor...

smile

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 12:43 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I'd go for Elektra. Psylocke, while attractive, came across as cold and aggressive. Elektra had some charm about her at least.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 01:04 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGrat1

Elekta is a snake and that comes across in virtually all of her conversations.

Psylocke has a less bombastic, more down to earth personality.

Psy for me please.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 05:50 PM
TheGrat1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGrat1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGrat1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

See you say this is the netflix version of Elektra, but it is in the movie forum and so now you made me think of the movie version of her so thanks for that.

Just for that now everyone has to suffer:

LOOK AT IT, LOOK AT IT. She f*cks those bags of sand up.

Last edited by Surtur on Jun 11th, 2016 at 01:20 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 01:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Surtur
See you say this is the netflix version of Elektra, but it is in the movie forum and so now you made me think of the Elektra movie so thanks for that.

Haven't seen Elektra's movie.

But from what I hear, Elektra and Catwoman are the worst comic films ever made? laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 01:19 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

General Zod plays Stick in Elektra.

But Catwoman..the villain is a woman who creates this make up and her villain plan is once you use the make up your face will like rot away if you don't then continue to use it forever, so you have to keep buying. Oh but it also makes her..like, invulnerable? But then not really, because she dies.

Yep this villain is played by Sharon Stone. It happened.

Last edited by Surtur on Jun 11th, 2016 at 01:25 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 01:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Haven't seen Elektra's movie.

But from what I hear, Elektra and Catwoman are the worst comic films ever made? laughing out loud

Kinda. But I'm sure some other films will also have equal right to that title.

Originally posted by Surtur
General Zod plays Stick in Elektra.

You should specify original Zod. And he looks so damn different I never knew till I read the cast list.

As for the topic, I'm pretty sure Netflix Elektra has more on screen feats of seducing men that Psylocke stick out tongue
Looks aren't the only think in getting laid

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Last edited by HulkIsHulk on Jun 11th, 2016 at 02:19 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 02:15 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Kinda. But I'm sure some other films will also have equal right to that title.

What others?

Recent F4?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 02:24 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What others?

Recent F4?

That's the king, no question. Elektra sucked, but Catwoman sucked waay more. So I guess she's the queen. Then there are guilty pleasures of some people. Like Spawn but objectively almost as bad.

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Last edited by HulkIsHulk on Jun 11th, 2016 at 02:45 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 02:43 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

But there is this one movie I consider THE WORST of them all. Crow 4. Yuck. Just thinking about it makes me puke. IMO, that's the GOD of bad CBMS

Last edited by HulkIsHulk on Jun 11th, 2016 at 02:51 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 02:45 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I'd take Elektra movie over either of the Ghost Rider movies.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 04:17 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

True, but that is because Nicolas Cage is just an awful actor.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 07:51 PM