Anakin Skywalker VS Sora Bulq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheNuisanceBird
Jensaarai1 has a new video out. What do you guys think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJtdicguDpw

carthage
Anakin molests

DarthAnt66
Skywalker wills Bulq out of existence.

TheNuisanceBird
He actually made the dueling edge even lol

I'd give the physical edge a draw if not to Anakin. Anakin's pain tolerance makes it were the only way he's going to be removed from the fight is if he takes a stab to the heart or cut to the neck. His physical augmentation gives him strength and speed above Bulq.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
I'd give the physical edge a draw if not to Anakin.
We've established that you're retarded a while ago, yeah.

Selenial
Ant have you ever considered how ****ing weird the range of characters you wank is? mmm

I've been trying to find connections for a while now. Other than the fact they all have penises, you've got some odd ranges.

DarthAnt66
HK-47 has a dick?

Explains that one picture I saw on rule34. mmm

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
We've established that you're retarded a while ago, yeah.

Are you going to address my elaboration?

JKBart

He's not.

That's the end.

smile

DarthAnt66
I mean, what the hell does Bulq have in terms of physicals comparing to Skywalker's raw strength utterly breaking Dooku apart?

TheNuisanceBird
I mean, what the hell does Bulq have in terms of physicals comparing to Skywalker's raw strength utterly breaking Dooku apart?

His natural physiology. lol That's why I said if not to Anakin. I was trying to be as safe as possible on this site since it's a very volatile place.

Selenial
HK-47 has a dick?

Explains that one picture I saw on rule34. mmm

Googled it.

I have regrets. smile

DarthAnt66
His natural physiology. lol That's why I said if not to Anakin. I was trying to be as safe as possible on this site since it's a very volatile place.

... what? Being a Weequay or whatever the hell Bulq is makes him comparable to one of the most physically dominating characters in Star Wars?

TheNuisanceBird
... what? Being a Weequay or whatever the hell Bulq is makes him comparable to one of the most physically dominating characters in Star Wars?

A species that should be above Zabraks? Maybe if the individuals spent their entire life dedicated to martial arts.

Weequays are resistant to knifes, Zabraks aren't. But this likely won't matter.

NewGuy01
You're right, it doesn't matter, because they're using lightsabers. Besides, Anakin can rip apart Battle Droids with his bare hands, and they're by all means "knife resistant".

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by NewGuy01
You're right, it doesn't matter, because they're using lightsabers. Besides, Anakin can rip apart Battle Droids with his bare hands, and they're by all means "knife resistant".

And he can crush the bones of a normal human being by closing his fists as noted in the ROTS novelization.

chingchangwalla
Clone wars Anakin loses, ROTS Anakin takes it.

The Ellimist
Anakin destroys him, kek.

chingchangwalla
Bulq refined Vaaaaaaaaapaaaaaaaaaad, was "one of the greatest sword masters the order has ever seen" and it took an amped Quinlan Vos to slay him. Clone wars Anakin wasn't quite up to that level, yet.

Trocity
Good joke.

Anakin crushes Sora.

chingchangwalla
Jedi Knight Anakin vs Jedi Master Bulq?

chingchangwalla
Master of All forms, using Vaapad against Anakin's rage = Win

MythLord
Anakin crushes him.

JKBart
Nah, Anakin at the beginning of CW is essentially AotC Anakin, and I doubt he takes Sora. Along the way Anakin wins without the doubt, but it's hard to tell at which point of the Clone Wars, given the fugged up timeline.

Syndicate
Anakin in a good fight.

SunRazer
Anakin, very decisively. His raw power and innate ability is leagues beyond Sora, who really only has technical knowledge and experience on his side, and Cin had those as well when he was crushed by Anakin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.