Most Respected Characters on KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
Least respected characters would bring up some obvious names, but who are the most respected? Who are held, on average, in the highest esteem? Provoke the least controversy? Have the most positive consensus on their capabilities? And are lowballed/critiqued least often?

The Ellimist
Luke
DE Sidious
Krayt
Plagueis
Vader
Edit: Yoda

No order but Luke is almost unanimously put beyond any non-entities

Deronn_solo
Luke, Sidious and Yoda.

The Ellimist
Ack forgot about Yoda

Syndicate
Anakin and it's not even close.

NewGuy01
Anakin's getting there; he's still got ~66% support, and 33% blasphemous naysayers like you. He's not even close to being #1 on the list, in any case.

Beniboybling
Anakin's garnered some pretty significant esteem though, I'd list him Krayt, Yoda, Windu, the Ones & perhaps Luke or Abeloth as most respected, the Ones being #1.

Petrus
Obviously. smile

Emperordmb
Sheev.

Syndicate
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Anakin's getting there; he's still got ~66% support, and 33% blasphemous naysayers like you. He's not even close to being #1 on the list, in any case.

I'm saying for his weight class and comparatively. Also I and dmb are the only ones that don't buy the Anakin scripture. That's 33%?

NewGuy01
Nephthys, Ziggy, and Sinious too.

Syndicate
Ziggy is a shadow of a shadow of a shadow of what he managed to become briefly on CV so he doesn't count. Sinious is in the lower half of our active posters and Nephys... Anyways 4 people still doesn't count as 33% given we have around 22+ active users.

NewGuy01
Can you think of more than 10 of those users that are on the Anakin brigade?

Nephthys
Revan seems to be one of these after SoR. No-one seems to seriously argue with his high placement now.

DarthAnt66
Some put him below Vader, which is disgusting.

Emperordmb
A massive step up from when people used to actually argue ****ing Ventress was comparable to him though.

Nephthys
Idiots put Vader stupid high these days.

relentless1
Sidious

Kurk
Mace

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Syndicate
Ziggy is a shadow of a shadow of a shadow of what he managed to become briefly on CV so he doesn't count. Sinious is in the lower half of our active posters and Nephys... Anyways 4 people still doesn't count as 33% given we have around 22+ active users.

I wonder how I went from being one of the best in your eyes, to not even just 'member worthy' smokin'

Also when did I low ball Anakin?

Anyways... I guess it's a case of taste, I look back at my CV posts an cringe. I'm much improved as a debater now. Hell, only a month ago I was the only one to put a stop in ILS' "no feats" manifesto. It's the reason he didn't carry on.

click me

Since then I've now learned the ways of 'controversial dialects'. The art of disputing popular claims, and disputing in such a way as to hold my own, whether I'm right or the wrong. Do you seriously think I believe I think traya is > Palaptine?

carthage
Ulic Qel Droma is probably the only one I've seen that doesn't have a huge disparity of opinions about him.

Ziggystardust
Actually Traya is probably a better fighter than Palaptine.

Never mind

Syndicate
Can you think of more than 10 of those users that are on the Anakin brigade?

Fair enough.

Syndicate
You were just so much more suave and cool on CV Ziggy. Maybe it's because you haven't gotten into the KMC groove yet. I'll give you time.

I don't care about what your views are. You just had so much of a better presence/personality on CV.

Ziggystardust
Maybe so...

But no word of a lie. ILS would have carried on with Nofeatslol if I didn't utterly thwart and mock him for it. Which is more than I can say for anyone posting here.

Syndicate
I appreciate your public humiliation of ILS but again that's one of your feats from CV. You'll have to start impressing me here.

Ziggystardust
Does that mean arguing for Galen?

Because I can start doing that ya know...

Syndicate
:0 That would be wonderful tbh.

But then you didn't do that on CV and you earned my respect/support ( mostly for making Wolf auto concede constantly ) so you wouldn't necessarily have to.

Fated Xtasy

67 :3

JKBart
czesc mam pomysl na wprowadzenie

The Ellimist
I'd say Luke holds the status of auto-winning against any conventional opponent by the opinion of the vast majority of the community.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by carthage
Ulic Qel Droma is probably the only one I've seen that doesn't have a huge disparity of opinions about him.

Ngl I just read ILS' RT for him again today; it's so much better than his Exar Kun one. He's stronger than I remember, tbh.

SunRazer
Anakin deserves the respect, actually. And he's still not the most respected on this board.

Ziggystardust
I still don't see why I've been coined in the anti-anakin group?

ILS
Apparently Ziggy debunked me because I work 9-5 and I don't have time to sit on CV all the time. laughing out loud
Good to see you're still my greatest fan.

Ziggystardust
Yeah, you got stomped there dude.

Emperordmb
Is this the new empty counter of the week?

Last week it was "SAAAAAAAAAALLLLLTTTT"

Now it's "You try too hard and you're obviously my fan"?

Ziggystardust
ILS, do you want to know the extent of how badly you stomped?

Do you remember a Viner called Luckystrike?

ILS
Salt, fanboying, call it whatever you like. The Bane crew have been crying silent tears for a while and Ziggy has followed me on alts for like a year now, given him admitting to being LuckyStrike. laughing out loud

Ziggystardust
Strike was the boss troller. tbh.

JKBart
Originally posted by ILS
Salt, fanboying, call it whatever you like. The Bane crew have been crying silent tears for a while and Ziggy has followed me on alts for like a year now, given him admitting to being LuckyStrike. laughing out loud

LuckyStrike was Ziggy?

He definitely improved since then kek

Ziggystardust
Luckystrike was Ziggy thumb up

quanchi112
These Star Wars vendettas amuse me.

Beniboybling
yes

The_Tempest
Originally posted by quanchi112
These Star Wars vendettas amuse me.

It's a peculiar but often gratifying sensation to know you've affected another person so deeply that they dedicate an inordinate amount of time and attention to you.

It's even better when you don't know who the fvck they are. laughing out loud

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Luckystrike was Ziggy thumb up

wait, so are you that spiderman-looking fvcker that ILS used to get all salty about?

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by Emperordmb
A massive step up from when people used to actually argue ****ing Ventress was comparable to him though. I remember people on comicvine saying Ventress could ragdoll him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.