KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Most Respected Characters on KMC

Most Respected Characters on KMC
Started by: Beniboybling

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Most Respected Characters on KMC

Least respected characters would bring up some obvious names, but who are the most respected? Who are held, on average, in the highest esteem? Provoke the least controversy? Have the most positive consensus on their capabilities? And are lowballed/critiqued least often?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 03:48 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Luke
DE Sidious
Krayt
Plagueis
Vader
Edit: Yoda

No order but Luke is almost unanimously put beyond any non-entities

Last edited by The Ellimist on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 04:01 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 03:50 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Luke, Sidious and Yoda.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 03:54 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Ack forgot about Yoda

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 04:00 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Anakin and it's not even close.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 04:00 PM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Anakin's getting there; he's still got ~66% support, and 33% blasphemous naysayers like you. He's not even close to being #1 on the list, in any case.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 04:07 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Anakin's garnered some pretty significant esteem though, I'd list him Krayt, Yoda, Windu, the Ones & perhaps Luke or Abeloth as most respected, the Ones being #1.

Last edited by Beniboybling on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 04:28 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 04:23 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Petrus
Debonaire Member

Obviously. smile

"Do not go gentle into that good night"

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 04:28 PM
Click here to Send Petrus a Private Message Find more posts by Petrus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Sheev.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 04:29 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Anakin's getting there; he's still got ~66% support, and 33% blasphemous naysayers like you. He's not even close to being #1 on the list, in any case.

I'm saying for his weight class and comparatively. Also I and dmb are the only ones that don't buy the Anakin scripture. That's 33%?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 06:59 PM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Nephthys, Ziggy, and Sinious too.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 07:03 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Ziggy is a shadow of a shadow of a shadow of what he managed to become briefly on CV so he doesn't count. Sinious is in the lower half of our active posters and Nephys... Anyways 4 people still doesn't count as 33% given we have around 22+ active users.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 07:12 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Can you think of more than 10 of those users that are on the Anakin brigade?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 07:24 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Revan seems to be one of these after SoR. No-one seems to seriously argue with his high placement now.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 07:35 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Some put him below Vader, which is disgusting.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 07:38 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

A massive step up from when people used to actually argue ****ing Ventress was comparable to him though.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 07:40 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Idiots put Vader stupid high these days.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 07:40 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Sidious

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 07:52 PM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mace

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 07:54 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ziggystardust
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Syndicate
Ziggy is a shadow of a shadow of a shadow of what he managed to become briefly on CV so he doesn't count. Sinious is in the lower half of our active posters and Nephys... Anyways 4 people still doesn't count as 33% given we have around 22+ active users.

I wonder how I went from being one of the best in your eyes, to not even just 'member worthy' smokin'

Also when did I low ball Anakin?

Anyways... I guess it's a case of taste, I look back at my CV posts an cringe. I'm much improved as a debater now. Hell, only a month ago I was the only one to put a stop in ILS' "no feats" manifesto. It's the reason he didn't carry on.

click me

Since then I've now learned the ways of 'controversial dialects'. The art of disputing popular claims, and disputing in such a way as to hold my own, whether I'm right or the wrong. Do you seriously think I believe I think traya is > Palaptine?

Last edited by Ziggystardust on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 08:07 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 07:55 PM
Click here to Send Ziggystardust a Private Message Find more posts by Ziggystardust Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote