Another terrorist attack, this time in Baghdad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
What is going on? 115 dead from this "suicide truck bomb".

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/islamic-state-car-bomb-in-iraqi-capital-kills-115/ar-AAhWl2E?li=BBnb7Kz

AsbestosFlaygon
I see vids of these bombings at TheYNC and Liveleaks all the time

Time-Immemorial
It's up to 126 now including 25 children.

Biggest attack since 2007.

According to Obama ISIS, whom he is helping is getting better weakerlaughing out loud

AsbestosFlaygon
It will not get weaker. It will only get stronger, thanks to the liberals welcoming them into our shores, and our European allies who give them same privilege.

They do not deserve our support. Let their Arab/Muslim brethren solve their own problems. We are just wasting our time and resources for an ideology that could never be changed.

carthage
Jesus 115 dead..

Van Hohenheim
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
It will not get weaker. It will only get stronger, thanks to the liberals welcoming them into our shores, and our European allies who give them same privilege.

They do not deserve our support. Let their Arab/Muslim brethren solve their own problems. We are just wasting our time and resources for an ideology that could never be changed.
You mean let in a few refugees into the country that helped cause the instability (and funded terrorist groups) in the middle east. You do know that the United States and some other European countries agreed (several years prior to the migration we're seeing today) to let refugees in, into their countries, righ?

And you have a funny way of defining welcome. I wouldn't call with scorn and reluctance, bringing in people you hate as welcoming.

Do you remember the inquisition, crusades, witch trials, etc, Judaism (and its offspring) caused? Major catastrophes brought upon by ideology that was 10 times worse than what we're seeing today. Yet that ideology changed overtime. It was controlled and disciplined.

This idea that Islam can't change but Christianity can is absurd.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Van Hohenheim
This idea that Islam can't change but Christianity can is absurd.

Oh it can change but to date in our modern world its backward teachings and sharia law don't do much to create an enlightened culture.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

Really classy response to this tragedy.

Time-Immemorial
Omg dude, just go away

Lord Lucien
This is like Paris all over again. Except in Iraq and with dead Muslims, so I don't care as much. My thoughts and prayers go out to no one because I'm secretly happy that brown-skinned non-westerners are dying.

Liberals are stupid, Trump is right, wanna talk about gay rights and abortions now?

Surtur
I just fear they have something planned for the 4th.

Tattoos N Scars
I hope ISIS tries something in Moscow, Kremlin perhaps. Putin can take care of these bastards.

jaden101
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I hope ISIS tries something in Moscow, Kremlin perhaps. Putin can take care of these bastards.

He didn't do much after the Beslan massacre of nearly 400 school kids by Islamic extremists.

If this didn't get him to launch all out war on Islamists, nothing will

https://jspivey.wikispaces.com/file/view/BP_after.jpg/34250455/695x427/BP_after.jpg

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
This is like Paris all over again. Except in Iraq and with dead Muslims, so I don't care as much. My thoughts and prayers go out to no one because I'm secretly happy that brown-skinned non-westerners are dying.

Liberals are stupid, Trump is right, wanna talk about gay rights and abortions now? Seriously, you used to troll a lot better in the old days.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by jaden101
He didn't do much after the Beslan massacre of nearly 400 school kids by Islamic extremists.

If this didn't get him to launch all out war on Islamists, nothing will

https://jspivey.wikispaces.com/file/view/BP_after.jpg/34250455/695x427/BP_after.jpg

A Kremlin attack will be different a lot different.

Petrus

Liberals are stupid, Trump is right, wanna talk about gay rights and abortions now?

an hero timing. smile

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Seriously, you used to troll a lot better in the old days. Who's trolling? Racism FTW.

Surtur
Who's trolling? Racism FTW.

Remember sometimes racism is apparently okay and even GOOD depending on the circumstances. You know like..government sanctioned racism.

Surtur
Interesting video of a CIA officers opinion of Islam and it's "religion of peace":

zmNdt-7CMjU

Surtur
Also another video of a debate on if Islam is a religion of peace. It's long though, but I figured I'd post it for those who might be interested:

ghr-JMq1VT0

Lucius
Who cares?

A group of Shia militia fighters (fighting ISIS) were visiting a brothel Baghdad. They felt guilty, and went back and gunned down all the prostitutes.

Let the savages kill each other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.